Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature xXDARK_KNIGHTXx discussion and info thread!

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Phlegmatic Posted:

hey that pumpkin in your signature makes you a fabulous person

QFT.

Also phlematic u should just have the first vid in ur clip. it’s cool (saints row???? Log in to see images!

#1 best poster (official)

MrSamurai

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Phlegmatic Posted:

hey that pumpkin in your signature makes you a fabulous person

Wheres that first picture in your sig from, cause its AWESOME! reminds me of when I meeleed a kid in the face with my paintball gun

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

melee?? who the **** says melee? You lying fabulous person. If you do gangsta **** like dat you don’t say “oh i meleed him in the face and then went for soem earl grey tea.” go back 2 larping u fabulous person

Hozmosis

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

REAL TROUT REAL WORLD REAL RULES REAL VIOLENCE REAL PUMPKIN

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

dude you can’t even touch my ****. I am the #11 poster on this forum. u are not. I can kick your bum irl. u want me 2 do that? How about you giv me ur address fabulous person, unless ur not man enough (which i know is the case because you’re more of a woman's genitals than a brothel of hookers)

Fine:

I’m heading down to the mall and I’ll meet you outside to food court in two hours. We’re gonna have a good ol’ fashioned throw down.

~PUMPKIN KREW~

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

which mall u fabulous person? i cant go there if i dont know which one. you better ****ing tell me so i can kick ur nerd teeth in or i will hunt you down and make it ten times worse

Hozmosis

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

God damn the DOWNTOWN one you dense ****.

What, do you shop in the uptown one with all the other bum****ers?

~PUMPKIN KREW~

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

male reproductive organhole, i don’t live in bum**** alabama like you do. unlike you, my state sport is not bum reaming. the state flower is not the pink homo pansy. the state meal is not a male reproductive organ sandwich.

Hozmosis

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

then where the **** do you live so i can get there already

~PUMPKIN KREW~

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

don’t try and turn this **** on me. i asked where u live. that way after i brake your legs i’ll enjoy your sisters and mother if they’re not ugly and dont have STDs. as your a mongloid im going to bumume i’ll have to do without the enjoy and just skip to setting them on fire and throwing them in a dumpster

Hozmosis

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

don’t try and turn this **** on me. i asked where u live. that way after i brake your legs i’ll enjoy your sisters and mother if they’re not ugly and dont have STDs. as your a mongloid im going to bumume i’ll have to do without the enjoy and just skip to setting them on fire and throwing them in a dumpster

Wait, do YOU still live with your family? Haha grow up you immature fabulous person. I had my own apartment since I was 18, just like a real man should. Why don’t you get out of your parents basement and into the real world.

~PUMPKIN KREW~

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

oh yeah, that helps a lot. i managed to find your apartment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67CJqLUjA0

now i just need to find out where it actually is. i think i’ll just follow the smell of virgin despair and solitude until i find you.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

oh yeah, that helps a lot. i managed to find your apartment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67CJqLUjA0

now i just need to find out where it actually is. i think i’ll just follow the smell of virgin despair and solitude until i find you.

male reproductive organ knihgt how culd ur postign possibly be ne worse

i cant even comprehedn how u culd be so bad at postign its ****ign crazy

-

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

i could have aids. as i dont that puts me ahead of all you fabulous persons.

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

as promised here is something 4 tha ladies!! Log in to see images! its from some of my earliermodelling work so don’t get surprised if you see it on a calendar called “yo ladies, this guy is super funking hunky” or some ****. i swear the amount of women whove gone moist just form looking at a picture of me is probably in 7 digits by now. at least

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

as promised here is something 4 tha ladies!! Log in to see images! its from some of my earliermodelling work so don’t get surprised if you see it on a calendar called “yo ladies, this guy is super funking hunky” or some ****. i swear the amount of women whove gone moist just form looking at a picture of me is probably in 7 digits by now. at least

why’d you bump this thread fabulous person, no one likes it.

also your pic is broken, DO NOT BOTHER FIXING IT

Want to join Team Awesome ? – try posting here

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

bcuz i told the ladies i would. maybe youre used to lying to the ladies and letting them down, with stuff like “i swear this doesnt normally happen and i hear its pretty common anyway” and “its actually pretty big if you look at it from the right angle” but some of us kep our word (and have big male reproductive organs whcih we bangthe aldies wit).

(by some of us i mean me and none f u fabulous persons)

edit: PAYGE 8 SHOTGUNN Log in to see images! xXDARK_KNIGHTXx edited this message on 11/06/2007 6:15AM

HAIL SATIN

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

lying is not only a sin it doesnt make you any friends

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

X-actly. he is a lying fabulous person-hag and he will die alone and unloved.

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

.o8                                    oooo         o8o                         
"888                                    `888         `"'                         
 888oooo.  oooo d8b  .ooooo.   .oooo.    888  oooo  oooo  ooo. .oo.    .oooooooo 
 d88' `88b `888""8P d88' `88b `P  )88b   888 .8P'   `888  `888P"Y88b  888' `88b  
 888   888  888     888ooo888  .oP"888   888888.     888   888   888  888   888  
 888   888  888     888    .o d8(  888   888 `88b.   888   888   888  `88bod8P'  
 `Y8bod8P' d888b    `Y8bod8P' `Y888""8o o888o o888o o888o o888o o888o `8oooooo.  
                                                                      d"     YD  
                                                                      "Y88888P'  
ooooo      ooo                                     
`888b.     `8'                                     
 8 `88b.    8   .ooooo.  oooo oooo    ooo  .oooo.o 
 8   `88b.  8  d88' `88b  `88. `88.  .8'  d88(  "8 
 8     `88b.8  888ooo888   `88..]88..8'   `"Y88b.  
 8       `888  888    .o    `888'`888'    o.  )88b 
o8o        `8  `Y8bod8P'     `8'  `8'     8""888P' 

VARY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

the BEST klan has been created by me 4 me. it is THE ELITEE. I know i am cool enough to be in it but u fabulous persons might not be. i u wanna be then post it here and ill consider if ur cool enuff.

http://forumwarz.com/klans/profile/The Elite

In other news InsertCoins is a fabulous person who sent me a friend request. guesss who just got REJECTED, ****.

Dan0rz

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

didnt read a word of this thread but xXDARK_KNIGHTXx is gayer than liberaces hairdresser

HTH

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!