Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun INCIT Monitor - Don't miss a round of motivating ever again.

DG-Root

Avatar: 86945 Fri Jan 30 20:49:15 -0500 2009

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Tiny baby sized update to fix default sounds and images.

If anyone has the old links in your preferences, please use the following:

Voting Starts, New Round, Results (Voting Ended), Nag for Submission.

I found a neat little site called 250free.com that allows hotlinking for files up to 250kb.

If anyone wants a sound file hosted on the page I’m using, post a link to the file here or tubmail me and I’ll put it up and post/send a link to it, but the file has to be under 250kb.

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Added features to make sounds when someone talks in INCIT Chat, updated sound system, added alternate nickname highlighting (case sensitive), and made it so when someone says your name a special sound is played.

If there are any questions, just go ahead and ask, I’m trying to make this as user-friendly as possible, but I need some input, please. Log in to see images!

Edit: Also, please subscribe to this thread so you know when to get your update on.

DG-Root edited this message on 06/17/2010 1:45AM

DG-Root Posted:

Edit: Also, please subscribe to this thread so you know when to get your update on.

Or you could get it right so we don’t have to update every 45 minutes. Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

It’s amazing someone would care enough about incit to actually make this. I mean it’s cool and all, but still.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

INCIT is 4,66920 times better than Protivate.

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

By the way, I updated again. This is a super important update because it uses greasemonkey to cache default sounds, that way, they not only load faster, but will also make it so that a request is not sent out each time a sound file is required.

It also fixes a bug in the notify feature-set, notify on chat activity was the only one that didn’t check its setting before playing.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Goodness gracious, a new update cleans up the settings page a bunch, and adds tooltips to tell you how to use each option. Also fixes a bug with console output. (Typing /command in chat.) Check out the OP for screenshots of the most recent version in action, and to download.

Okay, we’re good, there never was an error, I just broke my own settings while working on it, no need to fear. A new version was uploaded anyway, so if you downloaded between then and now, try redownloading, but it isn’t needed.

DG-Root edited this message on 06/20/2010 3:52PM

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

p cool imo

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Goodness, it’s time for a major feature upgrade! This latest update:

• Fixed a bug with ads displaying in the chat and breaking the script.
  • Turning off chat features turns off parsing of the chat, to speed things up.
  • Added round history, to show the results of previous rounds.
  • Added optional alert boxes (default: off) to grab attention from another tab. Alert boxes stop the script, and leaving an alert box up too long will cause the script to miss the round results and break.
  • Sped up nickname matching considerably, having many nicknames should now be inconsequential.
  • Fixed highlight alerts so that a standard alert sound doesn’t play when the highlight sound does.

Check out the OP for images of history in action and to download.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

are you getting reimbursed by CZ for the work you’re doing

Not in the slightest. Log in to see images!

Edit: Tiny baby sized update for the INCIT Monitor history, accidentally made it populate backwards.

• History now populates in the correct order.
  • Reset bumon at the top now refreshes the history.
  • History now defaults to the most recent round.

DG-Root edited this message on 06/25/2010 8:45PM

Rabbit Vibra-
tor

Avatar: 190467 2015-08-05 14:43:50 -0400

[male reproductive organ]

Level 69 Camwhore

Thor!

I must say, I really like the history. It’s nice to be able to go back and see exactly what the entries were, who made them and how many votes they got.

Thanks for all your hard work. Log in to see images!

Holy mammary glands

Avatar: 82154 Wed Dec 10 13:29:59 -0500 2008

[male reproductive organ]

Level 69 Camwhore

( . )( . )

OK, you win. I just downloaded it. Log in to see images!

Pseud0Karma

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 48 Camwhore

“Loose as a Goddamn Goose”

Thanks so much. The add on makes INCIT soooo much better.. with out incit-spam-bot5000 and with alerts.. It’s a much more enjoyable experience.

Stumpy Mike

Avatar: 163003 Mon May 11 15:51:29 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I just tried drawing the world’s biggest hug for DG-Root, but it wouldn’t fit in the window.

This script is truly awesome. It makes me wish I’d learned to code some time after the 1960s.

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Hey everybody! I, unfortunately, disappeared. But I returned and brought updates.

The old sound host 250free died, so this new update is brought to you by zhost.tk.

What this means is, some people that downloaded the script never saw the small gear icon or could not hear sounds, because the sound host didn’t exist to let people download them.

But this is all fixed now! So hop on and get yourself some INCIT Monitor.

DownloadFirst Post

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

laugh my ****nig bum off

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

What in the world is a compatibility report and how do I send one? vLog in to see images!v”

A compatibility report is a useful tool that lets me produce a better tool for you to make the internet more depressed with. This includes all browsers such as Chrome and Opera, too. Not just Firefox! If your browser has a semi-decent userscript engine or add-on to receive one then I can attempt to make things compatible just for you! Log in to see images!

All you really need to do is:

1. Verify that your copy of INCIT Monitor is up to date by checking the INCIT Monitor userscripts page and checking your currently installed version.
  2. (Or install for the first time!)
  3. Test each feature highlighted below.
  4. Submit a report in this thread using the example code below.
  5. (Or TubMail it to me privately if you’re shy.)
  6. Feel satisfaction that you contributed to a tool that you use and you are appreciated for existing.

The list of things that should be checked for / information that should be included:

• Operating system.
  • Browser and browser version.
  • The version of INCIT Monitor being used.
  • Is the titlebar of the INCIT page changed upon visiting it?
  • Does the INCIT titlebar reflect the number of submissions received, users on, and time left?
  • Does the INCIT Chat bar get modified to accurately reflect the events in a round?
  • Can you see the gear in the INCIT Chat, next to the bar where you type words into the chat?
  • Does clicking on it open a menu in the top right?
  • (You may need to close the bumholes Online list.)
  • Can you switch between tabs on the menu?
  • Can you hover over an element on the settings menu and have a tooltip appear that explains its purpose and how it works?
  • Are the tooltips concise or easy to understand?
  • Can you change a(n) option(s), select reset, and have it reverted to before you made any changes?
  • Can you change an option, select save, refresh the page, and have your changes be preserved?
  • Remeber to save after making changes for the following tests.
  • Can you enable alertbox notifications for all events? (Every checkbox that has a URL under it.)
  • Can you hear audio alerts for all events?
  • Can you change the volume of sound alerts by setting them to numbers such as 0.5, 0.9, and 0.1?
  • Can you disable all sounds by unselecting the “Use sounds” option?
  • Can you mute individual sounds by setting their numbers to 0.0?
  • Can you change the sound used for a particular alert by using a link to an alternate sound file?
  • Try using: http://zhost.tk/u/pk/bad_disk.wav
  • Can you change the nagging sensitivity option to wait your specified number of rounds before nagging you to submit if you haven’t made a submission?
  • Can you enable the removal of text ads in INCIT chat?
  • (It is relatively safe to bumume yes for this, ads are rare.)
  • Can you specify alternate nicknames to be notified with?
  • Does the chatbar “highlight” (by bolding and giving a background) messages that include alternate nicknames that are not your default username?
  • Do chat-based alert boxes show the content of the messages that trigger them?
  • Are INCIT Bot’s messages removed from the chat almost immediately?
  • Does the history feature accurately reflect the results from previous rounds?
  • Does INCIT Monitor cause any noticeable problems for you while playing INCIT?
  • Does INCIT Monitor spontaniously stop working?
  • Do you have any other scripts or extensions installed that may be interfering with INCIT Monitor?
  • Do you have any issues with current functionality?
  • Do you have any feature suggestions?

The great big form for making reports, for any Yes/No questions, please include a description of the demonstrated behaviour if it is not operating as intended:

[b]OS[/b]: 
[b]Browser[/b]: 
[b]INCIT Monitor Version[/b]:
[b]Titlebar Changes[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Chatbar Changes[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Gear Visible[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Menu Opens[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Tabs Switch[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Tooltips Appear[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Tooltips Make Sense[/b]: Yes/No (Why?)
[b]Reset Works[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Saving Works[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Alerts Work[/b]: Yes/No (Which?)
[b]Sounds Work[/b]: Yes/No (Which?)
[b]Master Mute Works[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Changing Volume Works[/b]: Yes/No (Which?)
[b]Individual Mute Works[/b]: Yes/No (Which?)
[b]Alternate Sounds Work[/b]: Yes/No (Which?)
[b]Nagging Sensitivity Works[/b]: Yes/No (Value used?)
[b]Text Ad Removal Works[/b]: Yes/No (Contents of ad?)
[b]Alt Names Work[/b]: Yes/No (Contents of names bar & Specific names that didn't work?)
[b]Messages Highlight[/b]: Yes/No (Name? Message contents?)
[b]Chat Alerts Contain Message[/b]: Yes/No (Message contents?)
[b]INCIT Bot Removed[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Noticeable Problems[/b]: (Specify?)
[b]Stops Working[/b]: Yes/No (Specify?)
[b]Conflicting Scripts[/b]: (Specify?)
[b]Issues With Functionality[/b]: Yes/No (Specify?)
[b]Feature Suggestions[/b]: (Woop?)

If anybody actually has the patience to sit down and do all this you get mad props.

Right now I’m curious as to how INCIT Monitor functions in Firefox 4, Chrome, and Opera.

DG-Root

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

I am trying to update this but I forgot how everything works. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!