Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DG-Root

Avatar: 86945 Fri Jan 30 20:49:15 -0500 2009

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

I’ve noticed that due to a decline in activity, participating in INCIT has been a pain in the Log in to see images! because the number of users and submissions hovers just below the submission limit and you stopped paying attention.

Yeah, I know, and it’s ****ing me off! Log in to see images!

Well stop gettin’ mad at online video games and install this here script, because it has a ton of features and options that make INCIT worth playing.

What does this damn thing do? Log in to see images!

• Shows the number of subs / people in / time left / for the current INCIT round in the titlebar.
  • Flashes the title bar if it is time to vote.
  • Plays a multitude of customizable sounds with volume controls at various times.
  • Has options to use a javascript alert box to grab your attention from another tab.
  • Shows previous rounds of INCIT along with the number of people and the image used.
  • Filters out INCIT-Bot.
  • Enables usage of chat-enhancing features, such as alternate nickname highlighting or activity alerts.

Pics or it didn’t happen. Log in to see images!

Oh my goodness I am so excited where can I get thi—blrpfsdph Log in to see images!

1. Calm down there, buddy.
  2. Get Firefox if you do not already have it.
  3. Download the Greasemonkey add-on, then restart Firefox.
  4. Visit the INCIT Monitor download page and hit “install”. Hit okay on the following pop-up box.
  5. Restart Firefox.
  6. Visit INCIT and observe.

Help! It doesn’t work! I broke all my ****! Log in to see images!

• Make sure you have quicktime or some plugin that can handle wave files installed.
  • Refresh, sometimes wonky things happen.
  • Restart Firefox for a minute after installing, it worked for someone.
  • Unignore INCIT-Bot by typing ”/ignore INCIT-Bot 5000”, this will only fix things if you ignored him previously.

I’ll bet it’s just a broken hunk-o-junk. Log in to see images!

The only real aspect that can be considered broken is that it requires INCIT-Bot to get a reading of the round status, and filtering it out takes a second, but it’s the only way to do it that doesn’t bother forumwarz servers a ton.

Where are my options? What are all these goddamn options? I don’t know how they work! Log in to see images!

Click the little gear next to the chat entry box to open the settings. Hit reset to remove any unsaved changes to the options, hit save or switch tabs in the settings to save them, and hit the X in the top to close settings. Hover over each individual option and it should tell you in a tooltip what it does or how to use it. Not listening to it will probably cause bad things to happen.

I want <option>, also <feature> is broken! Log in to see images!

Post here in the thread or send me a tubmail describing the desired feature or the scenario that caused the bug, and I’ll get to it.

Well, what do people want now? Log in to see images!

• Nothing, right now. Feel free to suggest something.

I love you. Log in to see images!

Well then let’s be buds. Log in to see images!

Are you done talking yet? Log in to see images!

Not just yet. I recycled some of the code from quangntenemy’s INCIT Alarm (without the javascript alert) and Wrong’s NewDotMoarFiles that I just spent some time fixing up, so they’re included in the authors list.

Also: You should subscribe to this thread because I update frequently, and post here when I do.

DG-Root edited this message on 06/25/2010 6:20PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!