Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Trolls How can a troll char fill the other slots ?

VGA

Avatar: 39570 2010-02-17 02:59:45 -0500

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I’m a lvl 15 troll and starting out Ep2.

I can’t seem to find any glbumes, special items and video files … help ?

P.S.: I searched for my question but the search returned crap exclusively. I can’t search in topic titles only ?

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

VGA Posted:

I’m a lvl 15 troll and starting out Ep2.

I can’t seem to find any glbumes, special items and video files … help ?

P.S.: I searched for my question but the search returned crap exclusively. I can’t search in topic titles only ?

You have to get your glbumes on Kyoubai.

You could get a special item in episode 1 from fraggingritez or whatever (if you’re unable to get it then look in kyoubai for a master ball)

as for videos I’ve found them the hardest to get with moars. if you don’t feel like grinding then I suggest… kyoubai again

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The Ppwne Shoppe and the Itembuildr store also sometimes have equipment of these types.

VGA

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Oh, I didn’t know the Pwn Shoppe restocked every day. Also, that Master Ball is awesome, I’m gonna start saving up flez, I should have it by the time hell freezes and then slowly melts.

Thanks for the answers. Log in to see images!

P.S.: Where/How do I get notifications about this thread. I was subscribed but didn’t get a notification after you posted (?)

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

VGA Posted:

P.S.: Where/How do I get notifications about this thread. I was subscribed but didn’t get a notification after you posted (?)

You have to actively check your subscriptions link. Sucks.

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Yeah, Pwn Shoppe is your best bet, with Kyoubai also when you have a bit more money stored away.

If you’re buying from the Pwn Shoppe, try to get some Frugality .moars to make it a bit cheaper. The effect caps at 51 Frugality, mind.

xsundae

Avatar: 230091 2010-09-03 00:23:09 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

save up your money and make sure to observe the bids in kyoubai (will take quite some time for you to know a reasonable price around) – e.g. dont buy from extortionists like the thugs from the school of JayZJay. Save up for masterball Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

VGA Posted:

Oh, I didn’t know the Pwn Shoppe restocked every day. Also, that Master Ball is awesome, I’m gonna start saving up flez, I should have it by the time hell freezes and then slowly melts.

Thanks for the answers. Log in to see images!

The flezz really starts rolling in in EP2/3. Just remember to pwn 4 different forums a day.

VGA

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Thanks for all the answers, guys, I bought a nice video but no glbumes, too few bids Log in to see images!

I will keep an eye out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!