Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sup Forumwarz Orange Expiry bugs

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Looks like what he did was move the BidSquid mails from the auctions folder to the inbox, but it affected all users, and I’m curious about how it will work for people whose Orange trial expires on another date.

BloodHarvest

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Evil Trout Posted:

Okay, I’ve fixed both Orange expiry bugs.

• When Orange expires, items left in your expanded toolbar are now removed automatically
  • Auction tubmails are automatically moved into your inbox

It should also be fixed for all existing people affected by the bugs, sorry!

Huuuhhh…. It still shows I have unread TMs, and nothing in my inbox. Log in to see images!

I know for a fact i have a auction attachment stuck in there. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

It looks like there might be a bug where people who do have orange aren’t getting their auction box to work properly. I will be looking into it shortly!

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Evil Trout Posted:

It looks like there might be a bug where people who do have orange aren’t getting their auction box to work properly. I will be looking into it shortly!

It’s true what they say, a frog’s work is never done.

BloodHarvest

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Well, if this can be of any help:

So yes I don’t have orange (The tabs are greasemonkey scripts), and i’m not sposed to have an Auctions folder, wich I dont, as indicated in the arrow. And that TM recept notification on the front page has been there ever since I received a returned bidsquid from an auction that didn’t meet reserve.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I think I’ve fixed all the issues with auction tubmails, and moved all the existing ones into their proper places. Please report any further bugs, thanks!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!