Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex HELP WHAT DOES MY BF WANT???

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

SO TODAY my bf brought a dead bear (he hunts) into bed with us n wanted me 2 blow the bear while he ****ed its bum wit his 12” male reproductive organ (cause it dont fit very well in my backdoor LOLZ) n i was worried about the helth risks involved n he wanted me 2 sit on teh bears face n rub my clit on its nose 2 get off n i think the bear was recently dead cause it was still warm n it blew a load in my mouth, tasted pretty good, but now that its all over, neway…

MY BF NOW WANTS 2 DO SCO-JO ON ME WHICH IS RUB HIS male reproductive organ IN MY EYE AFTER HE JUST ****ED A DEAD BEAR.

i’m hiding in teh brathroom writing this n i hope he looses his hard on b4 i get out n im scared! HALP!!!!

mammary glands rule

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Lol, pics or it didnt happen. Log in to see images!

Anywayz, do it, record it, then sue him. Then you can buy a BETTER boifrend. Log in to see images!

turdfisher

[WeChall]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

That’s messed up!Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

He needs a teddy bear.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

ur bf si a Log in to see images!

n he is gay

dump him

Meyow

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Call the cops.

Keep the bear.

crotchbiter_-
the_flaccid

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

It’s legal to get a handjob from a bear.

At least I think that’s what they mean about “right to bear arms.”

Last night I dreamed I was eating an enormous sausage. When I woke up, my male reproductive organ was missing.

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I think he’s only going to the bear because you’re not pleasing him.

Try putting out.

Let’s be friends! I’ll cry if you say no Log in to see images!

Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv’iornw hqxoxon targh?

Hugbox

Level 10 Re-Re

lak averwin, he joust waina hueg.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I think he’s asking for a bit more than a hug from this bear though.

Let’s be friends! I’ll cry if you say no Log in to see images!

Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv’iornw hqxoxon targh?

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

LOLZ u guyz r rite, last nite he ****ed me while waring a bear suit n cause i didn’t want the dead bear to happen again i told him to just **** my bum hard as he wanted n i bled everywhare but he agreed to no more bear, and sco-jo only when his male reproductive organs clean so i dont get a herpes infection of the eye. LOL.

but i dunno about the furry thing n he does want to bring an older man 2 bed wit us. like 60 yrs old. should i dump him? i don’t wanna bone Granpa…

oh yah n u can see live action on my webcam. www.mammary glands.com/cams/dd

but i dont have the other nite up anymore..he made me take it down cuz he thought we might get in trouble wit the law. wtf????

mammary glands rule

Ex0_Exxample

[Church of Scientol-
ogy
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

This is illegal you know. MY CAKE WILL BUURN.

You are a ****wad you are made of **** and fail

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“If you love me you’ll bone the old folks home.” How many times have I heard that one?

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Some men can only become aroused by smelling a part of an animal that has been rubbed in a womans clit. It’s like the woman has marked her teratory with her vag skank. My GF personally finds it empowering to mark her teratory in such a manner. you should should embrace this as it is empowering to women. If you want I can email you some info that will allow your male friend to hollow out the bear carcus and use it as a sexual prop by getting inside it to **** you with the bears own male reproductive organ. he can also preload his own semen into the bear for realistic coming. You don’t have to worry about bear diseases because most of these don’t transfer to humans easily this also means you don’t have to put a condem on the bear which some people find more natural. the most important thing to remember when “bear riding” is to just HAVE FUN

SUCK A male reproductive organ

The Dan

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

crotchbiter_the_flaccid Posted:

It’s legal to get a handjob from a bear.

At least I think that’s what they mean about “right to bear arms.”

this made me so disappointed

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Zibo03 Posted:

Some men can only become aroused by smelling a part of an animal that has been rubbed in a womans clit. It’s like the woman has marked her teratory with her vag skank. My GF personally finds it empowering to mark her teratory in such a manner. you should should embrace this as it is empowering to women. If you want I can email you some info that will allow your male friend to hollow out the bear carcus and use it as a sexual prop by getting inside it to **** you with the bears own male reproductive organ. he can also preload his own semen into the bear for realistic coming. You don’t have to worry about bear diseases because most of these don’t transfer to humans easily this also means you don’t have to put a condem on the bear which some people find more natural. the most important thing to remember when “bear riding” is to just HAVE FUN

LOLZ thx!!!!!!!!!!! this was very informitive. i think my bf wantz 2 put granpa in teh bear body though. but firstr i think he wants 2 fuk teh bears intesteens by cuttin a hole in its stomach. LOLZ.

mammary glands rule

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Yeah, this has gotten worse by the day.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

instead of ur bf makin yur granpa **** u why dont u just have surgury to have a bigger bumhole so he can **** u as hard as he wants and there wont be no blood. i no a rly gud place thatl do it almost 4 free, tubmail me and il tell u it

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

arbitrayer Posted:

instead of ur bf makin yur granpa **** u why dont u just have surgury to have a bigger bumhole so he can **** u as hard as he wants and there wont be no blood. i no a rly gud place thatl do it almost 4 free, tubmail me and il tell u it

OMG i didnt kno there were docs doing anal enhansement surjery!!!!!! i wnat it real bad, ill tubmail ya!!!!!!!!

mammary glands rule

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!