Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
tl;dr [CLOSED] A p sad day

****bumho

Avatar: 212478 2013-08-01 23:03:28 -0400

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

You’ve got an edge, ET, that makes you stick out in a crowd of programmers. Best of luck with the new job, I’m sure you’ll be able to give enough attention to your baby to satisfy us and yourself.

ERECTILE_DEA-
TH

Avatar: 150883 2010-01-24 16:20:22 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Troll

you still go on here you old **** just die already

****bumho Posted:

You’ve got an edge, ET, that makes you stick out in a crowd of programmers. Best of luck with the new job, I’m sure you’ll be able to give enough attention to your baby to satisfy us and yourself.

Calling a member of this site’s administration a pedophile can get you permabanned. But ET, I wasn’t aware you were a father. Congrats.

Frank Drebin

Avatar: 223877 2009-12-30 13:22:00 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Well, it was fun while it lasted… My God! It’s full of stars!

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

Good luck ET! Here’s hoping you can still be around to see a few new FoW threads.

^_^

****bumho

Avatar: 212478 2013-08-01 23:03:28 -0400

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

ERECTILE_DEATH Posted:

Calling a member of this site’s administration a pedophile can get you permabanned. But ET, I wasn’t aware you were a father. Congrats.

Wow… just… wow… Not sure that was necessary, but I guess I can try again.

Your site rules, I love this game, I know you’ll keep up the great work. Better for you, ED?

bitchassho edited this message on 02/10/2010 5:17PM

ERECTILE_DEA-
TH

Avatar: 150883 2010-01-24 16:20:22 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Troll

you still go on here you old **** just die already

yes

Techno_Viking

Avatar: 171243 2010-01-29 08:14:52 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 59 Troll

PRETTY MUCH MERC 2.O

okay theres only one way to help ET…

buying tons of these Log in to see images!

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Thanks for the hours of amusement,thanks for the hours of endless internet drama and thanks for making your dream a reality.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

good luck in the afterlife ET.

revrent

Level 69 Troll

**** ART LETS KILL

Good luck w/ the job search , and thanks for putting together a game that i still can not explain to my friends why i find it so enjoyable.

Welcome Home

Rev

Advocato

Avatar: 180561 2009-12-02 21:12:26 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Techno_Viking Posted:

okay theres only one way to help ET…

buying tons of these Log in to see images!

This.

Also, Thanks ET for providing a fun game and a community that now takes up 49% of my free internet time. Now, I don’t mean to hurt you – but Fantasy Hockey will always be my true online love, and she is already jealous of the attention you’ve stolen from her.

But I’ll still respect you in the morning.

May your new job be redonkeykong.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

As it turns out, running a site like this didn’t hurt my job prospects, it helped them.

A few days after applying for jobs, I had interviews scheduled every day for over a week, up to three a day. I got three formal job offers, all of which were really good.

I feel really lucky that in this economy so many people were interested in talking to me. I guess I have all of you to thank, really! Building a site with this much traffic and dealing with the community must have separated my resume from the rest.

Strangely nobody seemed to care about the content of the site. There was even a Christian owned and run social network that wanted to interview me!

In the end, I took a job that looks great. The location is great, and I’ll be working with someone from the local Ruby community I’ve always enjoyed talking to. The sites I’ll be working on are all quite large. One in particular runs on over 20 databases!

And now to figure out how to keep Forumwarz running smoothly and a realistic upgrade schedule so we can make it better!

Conny_Dachs

Avatar: 202821 Thu Aug 27 02:15:00 -0400 2009

Level 63 Camwhore

“Skank-Ass Ho-Bag”

Evil Trout Posted:

And now to figure out how to keep Forumwarz running smoothly and a realistic upgrade schedule so we can make it better!

yippih Log in to see images!

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Evil Trout Posted:

There was even a Christian owned and run social network that wanted to interview me!

rofl

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Evil Trout Posted:

As it turns out, running a site like this didn’t hurt my job prospects, it helped them.

A few days after applying for jobs, I had interviews scheduled every day for over a week, up to three a day. I got three formal job offers, all of which were really good.

I feel really lucky that in this economy so many people were interested in talking to me. I guess I have all of you to thank, really! Building a site with this much traffic and dealing with the community must have separated my resume from the rest.

Strangely nobody seemed to care about the content of the site. There was even a Christian owned and run social network that wanted to interview me!

In the end, I took a job that looks great. The location is great, and I’ll be working with someone from the local Ruby community I’ve always enjoyed talking to. The sites I’ll be working on are all quite large. One in particular runs on over 20 databases!

Rock on Trout!! It’s always great to see someone who pursued a pbumion diligently and ended up not having to sacrifice after all.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Evil Trout Posted:

This is good news all around. I hope your new job keeps you happy, and challenged.

Evil Trout Posted:

Easy! Just have your new company acquire ForumWarz, and bumign you to support it!

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Good luck man, It’s hard to find a job out there these days. Hopefully your new employer plays FWZ 24/7.

Sergalfabulous person

Avatar: 159466 2010-01-31 21:04:10 -0500

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Troll

OH GOD SPIDERS

This is terrible news! For all the work you’ve put into this project you shoul- No, you deserve to get to lay about and do nothing but this for the rest of your existence. Good luck man, and may you never be raped by sergals.

iostiogic

Avatar: 217288 2010-01-07 16:23:48 -0500

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Posting for peen.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!