Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sup Official Forumwarz Orange(TM) Discussion

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

spacekadt Posted:

seriously? you’d pay for a silly internet achievement but you wouldn’t pay for the time and work that went into developing something?

I’ve stated my opinion early on this post. I think it’s unfair to make us pay for something people have been asking for ages (more toolbar slots), but I’m fine with it as long as we don’t have to pay the price of a whole new episode.

You don’t need to pull a space**** on me. It was a joke post.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Fran Posted:

I’ve stated my opinion early on this post. I think it’s unfair to make us pay for something people have been asking for ages (more toolbar slots), but I’m fine with it as long as we don’t have to pay the price of a whole new episode.

You don’t need to pull a space**** on me. It was a joke post.

I’m not even close to space****. I am, however, frustrated with people thinking that just because they asked for something, they shouldn’t have to pay for it. If you asked Bandaney to make a drawing of something you really want to hang in your house, do you think she should do that for free just because you’ve been asking her to for a year or so? There’s time and money that goes into this. It’s a business.

Let’s go a different way. You really want a particular movie on DVD that’s not out yet. You call the local video store every day for a month asking if they have it in stock. They finally get it. Do you think they’re going to give it to you for free just because you’ve been asking for it? It’s just not how businesses work.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Forumwarz Orange, on the other hand, is a series of enhancements which are not necessary, but would make your play experience more enjoyable. They’re completely optional.

whoaaa fwz orange changes the bad jokes into good ones to make me enojy forumwarz for once

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

spacekadt Posted:

I’m not even close to space****. I am, however, frustrated with people thinking that just because they asked for something, they shouldn’t have to pay for it. If you asked Bandaney to make a drawing of something you really want to hang in your house, do you think she should do that for free just because you’ve been asking her to for a year or so? There’s time and money that goes into this. It’s a business.

Let’s go a different way. You really want a particular movie on DVD that’s not out yet. You call the local video store every day for a month asking if they have it in stock. They finally get it. Do you think they’re going to give it to you for free just because you’ve been asking for it? It’s just not how businesses work.

I don’t think you’re going to convince me, nor the other option will happen. I’ll likely pay for it anyway, so who cares.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

I enjoy the game, I’d like the enhancements, I want to help the game continue; ergo, I will pay for it. An E-peen would be nice, but I’m not going to purchase it just for that. I’ll purchase Orange because I want to help keep this thing alive.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

spacekadt Posted:

seriously? you’d pay for a silly internet achievement but you wouldn’t pay for the time and work that went into developing something?

i (probably) got ep3 for free, yet i payed 100 bp for the peen.

so yes.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

hey raepdog i thought you “left”?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Chawin Posted:

hey raepdog i thought you “left”?

thats his gimmick

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

he needs to rethink his gimmick.

SuperSonic

Avatar: 148701 2010-01-03 11:24:25 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 43 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

Toolbar(character,bookmarks etc.) extension should NOT be paid for, imo. So as regards spacekadt’s opinion about DVD businesses and crap, may I politely ask why people should pay for something while they can get it for free in the form of Greasemonkey scripts? Yes, I hear many people whining about the absence of GM in Chrome, but they’re just too lazy to install Firefox and that is their problem.

Quota, yes, I like the TM quota. Its stupid to keep those TMs from back when you started playing FWZ. Putting a limit will save ET many bucks and will not bother many people I hope.

Extract all .moars. GM scripts.

Auctions menu and fave emotes: good additions.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Maybe you should all talk about something constructive like ideas to improve Orange and not **** about things.

E: Better. I think.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 01/21/2010 11:59AM

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

I’d like the ability to rename the navigation tab things. “Ppwn” would be fine for me, but I’m sure some other people are happy this way.

And maybe some better colours.

And some user-definable tabs too.

Ricket edited this message on 01/21/2010 4:56AM

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

I enjoy the game, I’d like the enhancements, I want to help the game continue; ergo, I will pay for it. An E-peen would be nice, but I’m not going to purchase it just for that. I’ll purchase Orange because I want to help keep this thing alive.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Nice to see there are some rational minds left in this thread.

SuperSonic

Avatar: 148701 2010-01-03 11:24:25 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 43 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

I see what you did there.

I possibly would get it because they included changing the smiley by your name, but things like the moar organization and longer attack bar should NOT be included. Those are fixes to previous PROBLEMS and should be free for everyone.

With the moars, though, why are they ordered by completion percentage now instead of alphabetized. That makes it really hard to find the one you’re keeping an eye on.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

After getting over being pretty stoned last night, I’ll make a real post. Not gonna nitpick exactly what should be there and shouldn’t be there, just gonna say how things should go down in my mind that would make me pay for FO.

Log in to see images! The original tubmail space, unlimited or 2000 or whatever it was. That’s a must,

Log in to see images! Expandable toolbar with option for Shift+Num or A+Num. If you don’t buy FO, you can’t add the Shift+Num or A+Num, and you can only make the original up to 20.

Log in to see images! Option to revert between new .moar system/new inventory system. I like the old inventory system, but I like the new .moar system; should be able to customize later on. If you don’t buy FO, you can’t customize.

Log in to see images! Break the TubMail down into three sections; NPC’s/Story Characters, Kyoubai!, and Users. Pretty sure that’d be useful to a good deal of people, and I’d enjoy being able to clean things up.

If FO had all that, I wouldn’t have any qualms about paying five dollars for that, it seems pretty fair and it’d actually have a decent amount of new/upgraded user interface material, so it’d be worth it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

megazeroexe Posted:

I was actually thinking about suggesting something like that too, but more for the non-FO players. A “save” folder, so they can move the TMs they want to save and then use “select/delete all”.

For FO player, maybe one or two customizable folders?

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

MC Banhammer Posted:

I was actually thinking about suggesting something like that too, but more for the non-FO players. A “save” folder, so they can move the TMs they want to save and then use “select/delete all”.

For FO player, maybe one or two customizable folders?

Personally, I’d prefer just having it broken down to NPC’s, Kyoubai! and Users, but I’m just one person. Maybe that’d be worth setting up a poll for later on if ET decides it’s a good idea to even do anything like that for FO.

Customizable folders might be nice, though, so you could add Klan folders.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

CrinkzPipe Posted:

i (probably) got ep3 for free, yet i payed 100 bp for the peen.

so yes.

It’s not so much the paying for peen – hell, I’ve done that more than a few times. It’s the willingness to pay for peen, but not pay for something people put a lot of time and energy into. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!