Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rage From h0g: An open letter to CZ

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

dobnits Posted:

What can I say, the truth hurts.

Besides, since when did I have to care what other people think? I just have to make sure nothing gets out of hand and rules are followed. Doesn’t mean I have to be nice about it.

So you can step off your little high horse of “everybody cares about my thoughts enough that they will go out of their way disagree with me”. You just aren’t that important Log in to see images!

Now go back to your ice cream and watching whatever mainstream show you watch when your feelings get hurt.

H0G may not be acting favorably but he still did write entire portions of the game for free out of his own time, and hissy fit or stand against fascism…

You’re a male reproductive organ for talking about someone who spent time on a game many describe as worthless.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Ricket Posted:

I hear he eats his own poop. Log in to see images!

and also loves pink leather

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

jesus christ dobnits is the biggest douchebag on this site. not like trolling or anything just a douchebag.

pretty sure everyone would be laughed off the courtroom if this went for real though

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

jesus christ dobnits is the biggest douchebag on this site.

yea pretty well.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

CZ SHOULD JUST UNBAN HIM AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Bandaney Posted:

CZ SHOULD JUST UNBAN HIM AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

i dont think a man so unjustly hurt could ever forgive something like this

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

LOLINTERNETCONTRACT

WATS THE DIFFERENCE BTWN CANADIANS AND YOGURT?

Y

O

G

U

R

T

H

A

S

C

U

L

T

U

R

E

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

jesus christ dobnits is the biggest douchebag on this site. not like trolling or anything just a douchebag.

pretty sure everyone would be laughed off the courtroom if this went for real though

no rp, i agree w/ this.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Raepdog Posted:

H0G may not be acting favorably but he still did write entire portions of the game for free out of his own time, and hissy fit or stand against fascism…

You’re a male reproductive organ for talking about someone who spent time on a game many describe as worthless.

Okay that’s a pretty valid point, but I’m going to go ahead and point out a few errors in your judgement.

h0g did not, by any stretch, do this for free. As part of the apprentice program he received a form of payment. What exactly I am not disclosed to say, but it certainly was more than the nothing you said it was.

By the way, I too was part of the apprentice thing, so talking down about people who worked on this game for the sake of working on this game would be outright hypocrisy.

Aside from that, I will duly note everything else you said as a valid and well standing argument.

Oh wait, I kinda just decried that entire post as bull**** or facts so obvious that i cant think of a metaphor to describe how freakin’ obvious they are. Yeah, never mind on that valid point thing.

And while were at it…

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Awww, I’m crushed. Is this about that birthday thing? Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

And yet it seems to be such an entertaining notion in my head if this actually went to court.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I must return to giving toy currency to homeless people, just to see the looks on their faces.

♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪
♫ DIE IN A FIRE!♪

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

yes dobnits is pretty worthless but then again so is pretty much everybody here

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

^= me after reading dobnits’ **** Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

dobnits got his first $10 an hour job and now the rest of the world is beneath him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

do you guys get the feeling CZ only made dobnits a mod so he could deal with this **** and not them?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

and if so, i don’t think even they could have predicted it working out so well.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

So in summary, Dobnits is a complete and total bumclown. Log in to see images! is feeling pain in his posterior end, Raepdog is a fanboy, Skyman747 will spend a week smiling because I mentioned him and this is all because CZ chose to ban someone for releasing content after they were told not to…..

Sounds like a typical Thursday morning to me.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

THUNDER GOD THURSDAY

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

THUNDER GOD THURSDAY

Wow, Aldo’s first good post ever.

Xylon Posted:

Skyman will spend a week smiling because I mentioned him

Ahahahahaha, Poster Score™ +1

Also, I didn’t want to say this because I love h0g and wish him the best, but in all seriousness, he was under terms of employment during the Apprentice program, not only signing a contract but receiving a monetary stipend to compensate the creation of his work. Therefore, Crotch Zombie owns the copyrights and legal rights to any and all creative works submitted during the time of his Apprenticeship pursuant to legal “Work for Hire” guidelines.

Shii edited this message on 12/10/2009 8:16AM

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Uhm, so h0g just sent me this e-mail after I guess reading my post. I’ll copy/paste.

I was under terms of employment? From a Canadian run company when I am AMERICAN? I don’t recall filling out any tax forms with the Canadian government, or applications to work in their country. Hmm…

I signed a contract? You mean a post I made on a private forum? A private forum where the admins have the capability of modifying a post without a record of modification? Take a look at my offending (lol) OP, JB edited it, yet there is no record of this.

Stipend? Are you referring to what I can by all legal accounts determine to be a gift?

I don’t think any of your arguments are going to hold up in a court proceeding.

BUT YOU ARE ALL MISSING THE ****ING POINT.

THERE WILL NOT BE A COURT PROCEEDING, EVER.

That is as long as CZ doesn’t publish my work. They haven’t yet. Maybe they never will.

Also, dobnits, i just wanted to say lololololooololololololoololloloolol

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I was under terms of employment? From a Canadian run company when I am AMERICAN? I don’t recall filling out any tax forms with the Canadian government, or applications to work in their country. Hmm…

I signed a contract? You mean a post I made on a private forum? A private forum where the admins have the capability of modifying a post without a record of modification? Take a look at my offending (lol) OP, JB edited it, yet there is no record of this.

Stipend? Are you referring to what I can by all legal accounts determine to be a gift?

I don’t think any of your arguments are going to hold up in a court proceeding.

BUT YOU ARE ALL MISSING THE ****ING POINT.

THERE WILL NOT BE A COURT PROCEEDING, EVER.

That is as long as CZ doesn’t publish my work. They haven’t yet. Maybe they never will.

Also, dobnits, i just wanted to say lololololooololololololoololloloolol

I’ve avoided taking part in this conversation until now, because I was hoping to talk to you about this one on one.

Since your preferred medium is Flamebate’s role-playing section, then so be it.

Let it be known, however, that I’m not role-playing when I say: Yes, we are going to be publishing the work you submitted, and no, there isn’t going to be any ****-bum court case.

We have it on record that you were signatory to our terms. If it ever came down to it, we could easily provide data that it was not tampered with, unlike your offending (lol) OP. It’s also pretty well understood that we’d have no reason to fake this.

Yes, we’re a Canadian company. Yes, you could claim your compensation was a gift. Yes, the method under which you agreed to our terms were unusual. None of this implies that you’re suddenly free to break a contract you agreed to with no legal consequences.

Oh, but I am role-playing when I say: I ****ed your mom last night. Your dad watched, while masturbating. It was fantastic.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!