Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx ITT: I teach you how to be a good poster in today's Flamebate standards

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Nicco Posted:

And yet nobody likes you Fran.

Nicco changes his way of posting like he changes his pants Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Fran Posted:

Nicco changes his way of posting like he changes his pants Log in to see images!

It seems the only person reading your ‘good poster’ lessons is yourself.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

HOLY **** THIS THREAD IS TERRIBLE

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

I DON’T THINK EVEN CHAWIN CAN MAKE THIS THREAD WORSE

Picket

Avatar: 114977 Sun Jan 11 22:18:40 -0500 2009

Level 17 Re-Re

Johnald The Robot Posted:

I DON’T THINK EVEN CHAWIN CAN MAKE THIS THREAD WORSE

good examples but you may want to use lowercase. using uppercase letters will make you sound like you’re mad and/or raging while straight lowercase will make you look really edgy but not to the point of nerd rage, which is extremely cool in today’s standards

Using proper capitalization and punctuation will make you sound serious in a smart way. But you’re learning it. Log in to see images! Picket edited this message on 12/08/2009 1:23PM

non-fabulous persongy signature this is fran btw

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

HOLY **** FRAN I THOUGHT YOU COULDN’T FAIL ANY MORE IN THIS GAY bum THREAD BUT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

I SUPPOSE I SHOULD MAKE THIS THREAD BETTER BY POSTING SOME GOATSE

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

THERE THIS THREAD IS 0.1% BETTER THAN IT WAS BEFORE

SuperSonic

Avatar: 148701 2010-01-03 11:24:25 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 43 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

Picket Posted:

good examples but you may want to use lowercase. using uppercase letters will make you sound like you’re mad and/or raging while straight lowercase will make you look really edgy but not to the point of nerd rage, which is extremely cool in today’s standards

Using proper capitalization and punctuation will make you sound serious in a smart way. But you’re learning it. Log in to see images!

This one beat even me in tl;dr.

Visit our site:
www.coursecannon.com

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Fran Posted:

I don’t need to be liked by bandwagoneers, in fact I don’t care if people hate me on this site. What’s going to happen, someone is coming to Brazil for the sole purpose of killing me?

Hell no, that’d be extremely obsessive and people dread the word obsessed around here.

I’m just posting this as a guide to newfabulous persons. Maybe the standards are going to change in the future (Log in to see images!

fran doesn’t care, that’s why she responded as if I had directed my post solely at her. and that’s why in one out of four posts, she feels the need to point out how completely unaffected she is. it’s cause she doesn’t care.

ilu man

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!