Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Contest for 375 BP :: WISHFUL THINKING :: Make a wish and win

Neo King Ghi-
dorah

[The Spoony Experim-
ent - Forumwarz Ba-
se
]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I wish I had the power to find whatever I am looking for, at any given moment.

I wish I had a lot of guns and some melee weapons during a zombie apocalypse!

I wish I had a Kitana

nTerra

Avatar: 58905 Mon Oct 27 17:12:24 -0400 2008

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Skyman747 Posted:

My three wishes?

1. Removal of Religion from the world.

2. Ability to control electricity.

3. Ability to control other people’s thoughts and emotions.

So basically, you want to abolish religion just to make religion? Don’t think the Entity would let that fly.

I’d wish to know everything that is knowable. A whole lot of other wishes people would make would be easily solved after that with the added benefit of knowing if it’s even a good idea to go through with the near-omnipotent actions I’d want to do afterwards.

EVIL TROUT I-
S A fabulous person-H-
UMPING male reproductive organ -
BISHOP

Level 15 Re-Re

omnipotent godly entity doesnt exist Log in to see images!

a bajillion dollars

a photographic memory

immortality including not aging except i can kill myself if i want

The Shut-dow-
n-arator

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

I’d wish that Growing up wasn’t so ****ing difficult…

Experiment 2-

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I wish I wish I didn’t kill that fish…

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Wish for powers on a par with the omnipotent entity imo, then you can just grant your own wishes.

Use your second wish to wish the other omnipotent entity in the room out of existence, then take over as God.

[E: For 3-per-person related reasons, ignore this]

man-man edited this message on 11/06/2009 4:33PM

Ro Bo

Level 31 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

1. to meet, tomorrow, the woman I will someday fall in love with and have the cirgreat timesstances be appropriate and conducive to the situation of us being together

2. for a means to legitimately and quickly make over a billion dollars with the condition of giving it all away just to set an example of selflessness in the face of materialism to inspire others who are addicted the delusion of wealth and prosperity

3. to be in perfectly good shape and instantly have great skills with a lance and a sword so I can most excellently and accurately go as King Leonidas for Halloween next year

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

1. I wish I was a little brighter so that in the future I wouldn’t have as much trouble and have suffered as much heartbreak from not being able to suss out emotions and reading into the wrong things

2. I wish could play a double axed guitar with lead and base simultaneously sorta like Jimmy Page had so that I could play the riffs to Black Dog (Zepp) and Galaxie (Blind Melon) all alone

3. I wish I had the strength/gumption/agility/opportunity to murder a horse in the following manner:

First, I jump onto the back of an already galloping horse. Then I stick a large knife/khukri into its neck on the left side. I then reach around from the right side, and slowly work the knife around 180 degrees, and then have its falling head trampled under its own hooves.

Ardent edited this message on 11/06/2009 7:25AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Okay, serious wishes now

1. I wish we had some sort of a new, constant, abundant source of renovable electric power. Did you know that, if everyone had access to electricity in the world, the current power supply wouldn’t be enough to supply the entire world?

2. For people to stop being adamant when it comes to revolutionary stuff like transgenics or research with embrionary cells. That would also be a request to end all churches and let humanity believe on what they want to believe as long as it doesn’t block progress.

3. The power to control the air and fly. Log in to see images!

****bumho

Avatar: 212478 2013-08-01 23:03:28 -0400

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I would wish for equality among peens, that each may be treated as a peen and not as a length. That some day, my children’s peens will grow up in a place where you are not judged by your peen, but by what’s inside. That one day we may become not a nation of short peens and long, but a nation of peens! All peens were created equally on the day you signed up for your account, they all started out in the same status – a tiny male reproductive organ. May we once again be equal peens!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Fran Posted:

Okay, serious wishes now

1. I wish we had some sort of a new, constant, abundant source of renovable electric power. Did you know that, if everyone had access to electricity in the world, the current power supply wouldn’t be enough to supply the entire world?

2. For people to stop being adamant when it comes to revolutionary stuff like transgenics or research with embrionary cells. That would also be a request to end all churches and let humanity believe on what they want to believe as long as it doesn’t block progress.

3. The power to control the air and fly. Log in to see images!

I’d be happy if I could fly, it’s actually my greatest wish.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

****bumho Posted:

I would wish for equality among peens, that each may be treated as a peen and not as a length. That some day, my children’s peens will grow up in a place where you are not judged by your peen, but by what’s inside. That one day we may become not a nation of short peens and long, but a nation of peens! All peens were created equally on the day you signed up for your account, they all started out in the same status – a tiny male reproductive organ. May we once again be equal peens!

It was like that a while ago, but ET decided to be a fabulous person and change it for God knows why.

I still don’t like the length system.

tire_fire

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Emo Kid

whoever is reading this fails at life and should cut themselves

I’d wish for

perfect fluency in all languages, even dead and fictional ones

a new house for my mom and dad

Velguador

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I’d wish for:

Being in control of God, or whatever entity is giving me these wishes (infinite wishes!).

The power to turn invisible and teleport.

Those BP you’re giving out.

Velguador edited this message on 11/06/2009 9:51AM

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

#1. My biggest wish would be for the ability to shapeshift and to know how to do it properly without ****ing myself up. And I don’t mean some kind of woman's genitals shapeshifting like Mystique where it’s all superficial, I’m talking right down to the quark level (or string depending on your Physics theories) so that I could become anything.

At this point I have immortality, pretty much all the power I could desire and the ability to create life. I would be able to shapeshift a siamese twin. For ****s and giggles let’s say this twin is… Mr Ed, and he does actually talk and have a proper sentient mind to go with it. (I’m a materialist so a soul/all intellect is in the brain IMHO) Then I could ride him around and hit on chicks with him. Until I remembered I could clone Angelina Jolie and have sex with that before wondering if that was incest or masturbation…

I could clone myself in case of accidental death or just to play multiplayer games with. All this wish needs to make it complete are 2 things…

#2. An infinite source of energy and material with which to grow. Works best if it appears out of thin air because I can’t just grow 50ft tall without the atoms to do so.

#3. Knowledge of everything. And I mean EVERYTHING!!! With this I could make sure I don’t **** up anything in the long term, such as accidentally destroying my consciousness and preventing my own accidental death. But this would get boring fast… Luckily I know how to forget everything as well, but keep the knowledge of how to get it all back when I want to. Because of course I would know how to do all that, I would know everything after all.

Once I have these 3 things I could easily work on making life simply awesome for everybody, especially the knowing everything part.

Cold fusion anyone?

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

My wishlist:

– quantum computer

– quantum computer

– chocobo Log in to see images!

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

i’d wish to know the two wishes which would be the most perfect wishes in existence and non existence

then id make one of those wishes

then id make the other

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Dunatis Posted:

You’re not the first one already to wish for ultimate knowledge. Do you think you could really deal with such amount of information, if it would flow straight into your head over seconds?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Inconnu Posted:

You’re not the first one already to wish for ultimate knowledge. Do you think you could really deal with such amount of information, if it would flow straight into your head over seconds?

Why does that remind me of a Static Shock episode?

specifically, this one: (this is the latest part but you can see the relation)

Fran edited this message on 11/06/2009 12:39PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!