Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell 3BP THE BIGGEST FLAMER Battle Royal Deathmatch

MercWithMouth

Avatar: 150029 2009-09-15 13:35:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

Verbose and long-winded as always

Alright, I’ll sign up.

Hey, CelerySteve. If the contest fills up, see if somebody wouldn’t mind me taking their place.

MercWithMouth edited this message on 10/26/2009 7:26AM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

The great quangntenemy is here. You guys should all give up Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Edit: NM

Celerysteve edited this message on 10/26/2009 2:50PM

Evil Chawin

Avatar: 168226 Fri Aug 21 12:36:45 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

FOR STARTED YOU LISTED 15 PEOPLE AND MISSED ME THE **** OUT.

E: THIS DOESN’T COUNT TO YOUR ****TY BELL THING BECAUSE I’M POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS.

EX2: OH YOU’VE EDITED IT DOWN NOW, GUESS I’LL WAIT.

Evil Chawin edited this message on 10/26/2009 2:50PM

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

16 Contestants?

I’ll allow it.

TBH, I had originally wanted to shoot for 20, but I wasn’t sure If enough people would do it. This is it though. NO MORE LAST MINUTE ENTRIES.

Ladies and Gentleman, 16 contenders stand ready to battle. 15 of them will be going home with a big bag of fail.

Johnald The Robot: a new comer to the scene, he’s shown a potential for bellicosity – but will it be enough to go head to head with some of Forumwarz seasoned veterans?

Velguador: Another unknown mysterious figure. Will this be the defining moment of a new face, or will he end up just another little fish outnumbered in a sea of bloodthirsty sharks?

Crinkzpipe: A man who makes no reserves in his opinion. I don’t foresee him pulling any punches and expect a good showing from him in this battle.

Bondage****: After some question as to the legitimacy of this obvious alt, I’ve decided give the green light for this contestant. We shall see if this decision was the right choice.

Wtfmcnuggets: A well known force in the domination circles. Will she be able to repeat her success in this format, or reveal herself to be just a one-trick pistachio pony on her way to the glue factory?

Skyman747: Another well known player; this a tough call, I’ve seen some indifference from him in the past and doesn’t bear many distinguishing traits. It will be interesting to see how he handles under pressure.

Drakodan: Quoted as saying “I’m in. Sounds cool.” Does this apparently non-chalant, relative unknown have some vicious streak up his sleave primed and ready to unleash upon his fellow warriors? Time shall tell…

Joseph of Suburbia: Although somewhat new to the forumwarz scene, he has made himself fairly well known in a short period of time, showing a composed competence in more than one area. Watch out for this guy; he may be the one to take it all the way.

mterek: Apparently a somewhat seasoned player; he has, frankly, appeared to have flown off my personal radar for the most part. I’m looking forward to seeing what he might bring to the table.

Vageena Davis: Our second Dom-ma Mamma; she may well prove herself to be a serious competitor. Though it is only my personal speculation, I get the feeling that she has handled many a male reproductive organhead before and came out on top of them.

Fie & Duca: Forumwarz most famous couple. Look for these two to pair up. I’m sure that hot little number will do her best in this, and so will Duca.

Ricket: A well known forumwarz staple equally adept in wooing the ladies and throwing down the gauntlet. He’s… well… he’s Ricket. What else needs be said?

MercWithMouth: You know him. You hate him. Forumwarz resident heel is here to throw down, pulling aggro with a middle finger in every direction. Either he’s a sucker for the abuse or his balls are the size of grapefruit. Likely both.

quangntenemy: Granddaddy to the scene, he’s been playing this game since before you had hair on your nuts, that’s right, a whole two years ago. Typically a man of few words, he’s still got too many notches on the ol’ belt to be seen as anything other than a serious contestant.

Evil Chawin: A man I accidentally overlooked when this post was initially made, but the other fighters may be in some trouble should they make the same mistake! Like Chawin, only the Evil version. Who would’ve guessed he could get worse?

That’s it. Locked. No more. Scram.

To help facilitate this ****, and so it’s not just generic insults people are pulling off Google (that will probably NOT make you look good btw) I have decided on a new rule to give everyone more “ammo”:

New Rule: Each persons initial post after the bell must include a one-time very short statement about how they feel on (at least) three of these five topics: 1. politics 2. religion 3. music 4. the best operating system and 5. the best web browser.

Just make a short bum little sentence for each topic (or more if you want). This is not a debate though, points are given for making him/her look stupid, not logically proving you’re right (though it is possible logic could help strengthen ownage). Your statements can be anything, but if I think you’re trying to “play it safe” I’ll probably think your a woman's genitals and eliminate you sooner. Likewise if you take a position that can be easily attacked and flamed on, you’ll get props… but no guarantees. Basically, the more aggressive and gutsier you are the more lenient I’m going to be if you get trashed. So if you think you can stand back and be pbumive while other people fight I would find another strategy because you’ll be the first to go.

FIGHT!

Celerysteve edited this message on 10/26/2009 3:10PM

Evil Chawin

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

AGAIN, YOU MISSED ME THE **** OUT. GAWD DAMN.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Evil Chawin Posted:

AGAIN, YOU MISSED ME THE **** OUT. GAWD DAMN.

I got you.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

16 Contestants?

I’ll allow it.

TBH, I had originally wanted to shoot for 20, but I wasn’t sure If enough people would do it. This is it though. NO MORE LAST MINUTE ENTRIES.

Ladies and Gentleman, 16 contenders stand ready to battle. 15 of them will be going home with a big bag of fail.

Johnald The Robot: a new comer to the scene, he’s shown a potential for bellicosity – but will it be enough to go head to head with some of Forumwarz seasoned veterans?

Velguador: Another unknown mysterious figure. Will this be the defining moment of a new face, or will he end up just another little fish outnumbered in a sea of bloodthirsty sharks?

Crinkzpipe: A man who makes no reserves in his opinion. I don’t foresee him pulling any punches and expect a good showing from him in this battle.

Bondage****: After some question as to the legitimacy of this obvious alt, I’ve decided give the green light for this contestant. We shall see if this decision was the right choice.

Wtfmcnuggets: A well known force in the domination circles. Will she be able to repeat her success in this format, or reveal herself to be just one-trick pistachio pony on her way to the glue factory?

Skyman747: Another well known player; this a tough call, I’ve seen some indifference from him in the past and doesn’t bear many distinguishing traits. It will be interesting to see how he handles under pressure.

Drakodan: Quoted as saying “I’m in. Sounds cool.” Does this apparently non-chalant, relative unknown have some vicious streak up his sleave primed and ready to unleash upon his fellow warriors? Time shall tell…

Joseph of Suburbia: Although somewhat new to the forumwarz scene, he has made himself fairly well known in a short period of time, showing a composed competence in more than one area. Watch out for this guy; he may be the one to take it all the way.

mterek: Apparently a somewhat seasoned player; he has, frankly, appeared to have flown off my personal radar for the most part. I’m looking forward to seeing what he might bring to the table.

Vageena Davis: Our second Dom-ma Mamma; she may well to prove herself to be a serious competitor. Though it is only my personal speculation, I get the feeling that she has handled many a male reproductive organhead before and came out on top of them.

Fie & Duca: Forumwarz most famous couple. Look for these two to pair up. I’m sure that hot little number will do her best in this, and so will Duca.

Ricket: A well known forumwarz staple equally adept in wooing the ladies and throwing down the gauntlet. He’s… well… he’s Ricket. What else needs be said?

MercWithMouth: You know him. You hate him. Forumwarz resident heel is here to throw down, pulling aggro with a middle fingers in every direction. Either he’s a sucker for the abuse or his balls are the size of grapefruit. Likely both.

quangntenemy: Granddaddy to the scene, he’s been playing this game since before you had hair on your nuts, that’s right, a whole two years ago. Typically a man of few words, he’s still got many notches on the ol’ belt to be seen as anything other than a serious competitor.

Evil Chawin: A man I accidentally overlooked when this post was initially made, but the other fighters may be in some trouble should they make the same mistake! Like Chawin, only the Evil version. Who would’ve guessed he could get worse?

That’s it. Locked. No more. Scram.

To help facilitate this ****, and so it’s not just generic insults people are pulling off Google (that will probably NOT make you look good btw) I have decided on a new rule to give everyone more “ammo”:

New Rule: Each persons initial post after the bell must include a one-time very short statement about how they feel on (at least) three of these five topics: 1. politics 2. religion 3. music 4. the best operating system and 5. the best web browser.

Just make a short bum little sentence for each topic (or more if you want). This is not a debate though, points are given for making him/her look stupid, not logically proving you’re right (though it is possible logic could help strengthen ownage). Your statements can be anything, but if I think you’re trying to “play it safe” I’ll probably think your a woman's genitals and eliminate you sooner. Likewise if you take a position that can be easily attacked and flamed on, you’ll get props… but no guarantees. Basically, the more aggressive and gutsier you are the more lenient I’m going to be if you get trashed. So if you think you can stand back and be pbumive while other people fight I would find another strategy because you’ll be the first to go.

FIGHT!

Ok **** it, this looks good enough. QFT for toxx.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Also, just to clarify, I’ll allow contestants to make posts to ask questions before your “initial post” as long as you do your “initial post” within a reasonable time period afterward (questions are of course subject to ridicule from other contestants).

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

This is a question post:

Celerysteve does this mean that I must operate in tandem with Fie or can we exist post independently?

Dahiss

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I am going to pwn all ****es ! Including me ^^

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Duca, you’ve only got one funny bone in your body: Mine. Log in to see images! Does that answer your question?

Fie’s Dictionary:
1. Politics: the struggle to cover a 5x5 table with a 2x2 table cloth by moving it left or right and making a fuss.
2. Religion: lol.
3. The best web-browser: Firefox.

Edit: Also, the above poster is a fabulous person.
Fie edited this message on 10/26/2009 3:53PM

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

So does anybody else want to man up and do some real flaming or are all of you pussies just going to ask questions and make fabulous personots out of yourself like the fabulous person two posts up?

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Note that the spelling was intentional. I want it to be understood in all English speaking countries that that guy three posts up is indeed a fabulous person.

Evil Chawin

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Dahiss Posted:

I am going to pwn all ****es ! Including me ^^

FANTASTIC, WE’VE ALREADY GOT ONE DUMB **** TO START US OFF. THOUGH APPARENTLY HE’S ILLITERATE OR JUST ****ING LAZY, AS HE DIDN’T READ ANY OF THE RULES AT ALL. I MEAN CHRIST, I’VE SHAT SMARTER RETARDS THAN YOU.
ANYWAY, LETS GET THESE ****TY POINTS OUT OF THE WAY:
****TY RELIGION: RELIGION? REALLY? IT’S PRETTY MUCH A BUNCH OF COWARDLY PUSSIES WHO TURN TO A “GREATER BEING” FOR SUPPORT BECAUSE THEY CAN’T TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES. THEY WANT TO BELIEVE **** HAPPENS BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE, NOT THEM. SERIOUSLY, ANY RELIGIOUS fabulous personS OUT THERE, GROW A BACKBONE.
MUSIC: SURE, I MAY BE FIVE YEARS OLD, BUT I STILL ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT GOOD MUSIC IS LIKE, UNLIKE HALF OF THE male reproductive organWADS ON THIS PLANET. FOR THE PAST GOD KNOWS HOW MANY YEARS WE HAVE HAD THE SAME GENERIC REPETITIVE **** BEING SPURTED FROM GUIRETARS. SEE WHAT I DID THERE? very special GUITARS. BECAUSE APPARENTLY NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO ****ING PLAY THEM.
OPERATING SYSTEM: MAC. THAT’S IT. NO VIRUSES, NOT ****. EVEN MICROSOFT fabulous personS AGREE THAT MAC IS BETTER. AND IF ANY LINUX USERS POP UP, WELL YOU CAN GO **** YOURSELVES BECAUSE HAVE FUN RUNNING ANY PROGRAMS. OH WAIT, YOU CAN’T, BECAUSE YOUR OS IS ****
WEB BROWSER: INTERNET EXPLORER CAN **** OFF THAT HAS NO CHANCE. FIREFOX IS OK BUT DAWG IS IT ****ING UGLY. I’M A CHROME MAN. ITS MINIMAL, SEXY, AND HELPS PROMOTE THE LARGEST GROWING COMPANY IN THE WORLD. YES, GOOGLE ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD, DEAL W/ IT.
THERE YOU GO, A BUNCH OF “SHORT” STATEMENTS TO MAKE ONE TANGIBLE LINE OF ****. NOW LETS SEE HOW THE REST OF YOU ****TARDS ACTUALLY TRY TO “TROLL” ME. NOTICE THE QUOTATION MARKS. IT MEANS I’M LAUGHING AT YOU LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[b]SPOILER FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO very special TO READ AND CAN ONLY MOUSE OVER BLACK ****. WHICH IS IRONIC, BECAUSE YOU ARE A fine upstanding member of society MADE OF POOP.

Evil Chawin

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Fie Posted:

So does anybody else want to man up and do some real flaming or are all of you pussies just going to ask questions and make fabulous personots out of yourself like the fabulous person two posts up?

I ACTUALLY WANTED TO TYPE OUT SOMETHING WORTH READING INSTEAD OF THROWING UP ON MY SCREEN AND HOPING FOR THE BEST.

ALSO, I ****ED UP THE BOLDCAPS IN MY SPOILER BUT CBA TO CHANGE IT

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Sorry Fie darling but your statement is inaccurate as you forget that you were too much of a scared little pansy bumed **** to stick your bone in me.

Religion: An outdated ideal for the weak minded who must relay on the promise of a ‘greater good’ to justify the complete and utter **** that is their real life.

Politics: American politics is a quagmire of fear mongering and self righteous bumhats. Of course most Americans have their head so far up their **** encrusted lard shoots that they are completely oblivious to the carnal enjoy job that’s being done. Bend over, insert male reproductive organ, stick burger in mouth and say yes please can I have another?

Best Browser: They’re all ****.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Politics

I’m moderate. Extremism is an evil in any form, especially for contradictory (pro-life, anti-death penalty) positions and apathy.

Religion

I’m fairly religious, but also pretty superstitious. My superstition is religiously backed.

Music

I don’t like modern music, it’s jungle noise. The lyrics usually focus on the most inane subjects, the tunes themselves simplistic and repetitive, and I feel “attractive” singers are no substitute for actual singing talent.

Operating System

Windows 2000.

Web Browser

Firefox 2.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

OK RELIGION IS DUMB AS **** CAUSE ALL IT IS IS A BUNCH OF **** THAT TELLS PEOPLE THAT THERE IS A POINT TO THEIR LIVES EVEN THOUGH THERE ISN’T. YES THERE IS NO POINT TO LIFE, KILL YOURSELF NOW fabulous personS.

FEDORA LINUX IS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST OPERATING SYSTEM. PEOPLE WHO SAY MACS ARE THE BEST ARE TOO ****ING STUPID TO USE A COMPUTER. WINDOWS IS GAY AS **** AS WELL ALWAYS HAVING woman's genitals FIGHTS WITH MAC WHILE LINUX IS OUT THERE PWNING YOUR bumES WITH SUPER HACKING ****.

WHOEVER THINKS CHROME IS THE BEST BROWSER IS A CORPORATE FELLATING fabulous person. FIREFOX IS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST BROWSER. ANYONE WHO SAYS IE IS OBVIOUSLY A TROLL OR A DUMB****. GO USE A ****ING MAC IF YOU’RE SO COMPUTER ILLITERATE RETARD.

IN CONCLUSION: EVERYTHING IS ****. YOU ALL EAT ****. YOU ARE ****.

LATER ********S

Evil Chawin

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

NO WONDER YOU’RE A ROBOT BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN DO IS TAKE IN THINGS PEOPLE (ME) HAVE SAID AND RE SPURT THEM IN A SLIGHTLY LESS FUNNY POST OF UTTER **** BULLOCKS.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!