Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile The Episode 3 Development Podcast: Call for questions

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Are you anticipating any major gripes from existing users?

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

Will there be missions to defend forums rather than attacking them?

TheRealSuper-
Happy

Avatar: 200618 2010-02-10 23:28:59 -0500

[Gigantic male reproductive organ in the bum]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Will there be another clbum upgrade for the Re-re/Permanoob?

Joey Buzzsaw

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

I’d like to see some interaction with our present sTalk contacts. Currently, it plays like this: You encounter a new sTalk contact who plays out through a single mission, maybe two, and in most cases, (with the only exceptions of Shallow Esophagus and THE_****) almost never speak to older contacts again. STalk contacts all are very well developed as characters, they each have their own personalities, styles, and quirks, so it really is a shame to speak to one character, and, just as you’re getting to know him or her, you never hear from said character ever again. Maybe it can be implemented in a way that you can form alliances and pwn forums a la party style with your contacts.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Joey Buzzsaw Posted:

I’d like to see some interaction with our present sTalk contacts. Currently, it plays like this: You encounter a new sTalk contact who plays out through a single mission, maybe two, and in most cases, (with the only exceptions of Shallow Esophagus and THE_****) almost never speak to older contacts again. STalk contacts all are very well developed as characters, they each have their own personalities, styles, and quirks, so it really is a shame to speak to one character, and, just as you’re getting to know him or her, you never hear from said character ever again. Maybe it can be implemented in a way that you can form alliances and pwn forums a la party style with your contacts.

That’s not a question. It’s a suggestion, and for something which is so far along being written that it most likely couldn’t be implemented now even if they wanted to.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Do you regret adding the ability for people to buy smileys?

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

How many male reproductive organes do you guys have in your mouth on average?

Will ForumWarz ever be fun to play?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

What happened to BINGEBOT 2015?

Has he left because you, allegedly, treat him like a second clbum admin?

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Will we ever be able to sort Leaderboards by Top Scores according to clbum (whole thing, not individual scores) and my scores according to clbum (once again, whole thing, not individual scores) Not to mention sort by re-re?

Sick_Hacker

Avatar: 92134 2009-12-11 08:19:25 -0500

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Will our hero be getting a spunky female love interest? And if so, will she fifty-thousand pounds/a man? Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Dunatis Posted:

Will we ever be able to sort Leaderboards by Top Scores according to clbum (whole thing, not individual scores) and my scores according to clbum (once again, whole thing, not individual scores) Not to mention sort by re-re?

Every time Re-Re is mentioned, every admin questioned says that Re-Re is not supported past Episode 1 and that they intend for the player to turn permanoob, and have no expectation or desire to do anything for players who stay Re-Re.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Shii Posted:

Every time Re-Re is mentioned, every admin questioned says that Re-Re is not supported past Episode 1 and that they intend for the player to turn permanoob, and have no expectation or desire to do anything for players who stay Re-Re.

True though this may be, with enough support behind it we may get something as simple as statistics for statistics sake which is all I really care about.

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

drussthebritishbastard Posted:

Will there be missions to defend forums rather than attacking them?

this.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Will we ever see any type of “create your own blog” feature where cool people can post things without other people “fabulous personging it up”?

What are some thoughts you have on some other mini-games like incit?

How do you deal with the people who always want more user created content, but yet **** when we are actually getting some thing we want for a change?

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

What would be the point of me asking a question, since my sound is broken and I can’t really listen to a podcast anyways?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

When do you think beta testing for Ep 3 will start?

Are you considering opening the economy – allowing players to trade items and flezz freely? I would like to be able to send presents to people.

After Ep 3 is done, are there plans to add other options to Gamblebot or perhaps something like the often suggested Texas Hold ‘Em? (I know that’s not an Episode 3 question, but most of the things I wonder have already been asked.)

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

scully Posted:

Are you considering opening the economy – allowing players to trade items and flezz freely? I would like to be able to send presents to people.

After Ep 3 is done, are there plans to add other options to Gamblebot or perhaps something like the often suggested Texas Hold ‘Em? (I know that’s not an Episode 3 question, but most of the things I wonder have already been asked.)

After a certain point you have to simply admit that the economy is done since 314 million flezz is floating around on a single character and the most expensive items are only 600K, but any ability to “trade” around flezz will make for people trading around flezz until all their alts have the money Leaderboard Peen. As such opening the economy would be a bad idea, unless there was a daily/weekly limit for present giving.

Texas Hold’em however is easily regulated by having max bets. Then it’s just fun and games as people shout slurs in IRC whole poorly drawn generic bodies with our avatars posted over top of their heads play 8-bit poker for 10000K flezz max which will really do next to nothing to the economy. However it will open up the possibility of a new gambler Leaderboard which would be fun to see IMHO.

So to stay on topic and ask a question, how does ^ sound? Aka, what Scully said for the most part.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

This might be similar to something Dunatis said, but will there be stronger moar files than currently exist? (Pink Floyd excepted).

Have you ever considered the KOL model of mixing the real and in-game economy? (For instance having game usable items that can only be bought for brownie points, and allowing brownie points to be sold on Kyoubai)

And to summarize a bunch of other questions – what’s next for the site?

Catt although edited this message on 09/28/2009 11:55AM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Will there ever be “challenge” missions where they are a string of missions given to you by some one that while you are in the forum for the mission you are weakend in one way or another?

Are you happy with what Forumwarz has become?

How much hate mail do you receive?

Ham or Turkey?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!