Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Missionbuildr Part 3: Forumbuildr takeover! [REALLY OBVIOUS AND OPEN EP 3 SPOILERS]

Plato Shrimp

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 46 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Mods:

Willy_Dosomething,

BATHBEAUTY,

tidsbon, (rearranged letters)

Starmrine,

Nikki,

Major Bill. (Bill sounds like bile, which is a bodily fluid like Acid…it was a stretch)

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

ChilePepino Posted:

quoting to stress it out. But hey, doesn’t peens have always something to do with people who have a clear advantage over the others?

I’m still hoping for another shot at the Turkey peen Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Dunatis Posted:

I’m still hoping for another shot at the Turkey peen Log in to see images!

I didn’t even exist. As this was not the first alt I made. And yeah, I was pretty ****ing poor back then too.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

In absolute complete seriousness, downvote everything submitted to this. Leave nothing.

It’s the only fair response to the travesty committed against the fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society enemies. They aborted our attempt to create the forum we wanted, the least we can do is try to abort the forum they want.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

I was gonna rant about my -100 subs and that my buildr score is gonna go even lower, but then I remembered buildr is boring and that i don’t really care how many submissions per week i have.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Muffin Points Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Screamin’ ‘bout squares.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 09/01/2009 10:12AM

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

Er, with Battlethreadz ThreadConstructr v3.0 Gamma in existence, what is the point of this new shoe-in? It’s obviously not originality; I’m curious as to how this new forum is supposed to be any different from the already existing forum which is rife with the aforementioned parodies of Wicked Bbum, cupboard of dishonor, etc.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Peregrine Posted:

Er, with Battlethreadz ThreadConstructr v3.0 Gamma in existence, what is the point of this new shoe-in? It’s obviously not originality; I’m curious as to how this new forum is supposed to be any different from the already existing forum which is rife with the aforementioned parodies of Wicked Bbum, cupboard of dishonor, etc.

That forum was a parody of the old Forumbuildr forum, and the posts should have parodied forumbuilding. This one is a parody of all of Flamebate.

I guess. It’s unclear whether we’re posting in CD or RP, but since “it all ends up in the Cupboard of Dishonor anyway” I guess it doesn’t matter?

I do see your point, though. There are plenty of posts in the existing forum which are more generic than just Forumbuildr…

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Peregrine Posted:

Taking out the old and retired poster parodies with new posters parodies.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

lolololol

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

This is Part 3 of an exciting tripartite “Missionbuildr” campaign!

• Part 1: Name that NPC

• Part 2: Slander the Crotch Zombie team

Part 3: Forumbuildr takeover!

Description of forum in forumbuildr Posted:

Battlethreadz Lamebait

THIS IS PART 2 OF THE OFFICIAL FORUMWARZ MISSIONBUILDR AND IS PREDESTINED TO WIN! SEE: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/42005-missionbuildr-part-3-forumbuildr-takeover-really-obvious-and-open-ep-3-spoilers SO, DON’T BOTHER TO POST FORUM IDEAS THIS WEEK! — JB

Topics: WickedBbum, fabulous person and Banish Me!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

MC Banhammer Posted:

lolololol

lol nice catch

Abstract Con-
cept

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

I just hope this kind of thing doesn’t happen very often. I burned four submissions on forum ideas before this was even put up. I do not look forward to seeing my buildr score next week…

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

Also, while I understand that it is impossible for anything new on this site to exist without being created by the users, I thought that ep 3 was covered by those hired by the forumwarz apprentice contest, so that admin can continue to have minimal bumociation with this website with progress still being made.

If it’s now everyone’s job to write the content of Episode 3, what are the apprentices doing and are we going to have pay to play a forum we made ourselves?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Peregrine Posted:

If it’s now everyone’s job to write the content of Episode 3

It’s one ****ing forum, and AFAIK JB did it this way because he thought the mbumes would have FUN doing it.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Peregrine Posted:

Also, while I understand that it is impossible for anything new on this site to exist without being created by the users, I thought that ep 3 was covered by those hired by the forumwarz apprentice contest, so that admin can continue to have minimal bumociation with this website with progress still being made.

If it’s now everyone’s job to write the content of Episode 3, what are the apprentices doing and are we going to have pay to play a forum we made ourselves?

The whole point of this exercise is for people who want to be involved — and who aren’t part of the Apprentice program — to be involved. This was announced nearly two months ago. If the idea (suddenly) offends you so much, don’t participate.

I could break down why your grossly hyperbolic post is wrong on so many levels (for instance, there’s going to be more than one forum in Episode 3…­) but believe it or not, I’ve got far too much work to do.

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 09/01/2009 11:33AM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

there’s going to be more than one forum in Episode 3

Please use spoiler tags when revealing shocking news like that. Thx.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Peregrine Posted:

Peregrine honestly, I think you’re just trying to find something to **** about. It’s ONE FORUM with COMMUNITY INPUT, if JB wasn’t doing this you’d be complaining about “Oh, the community didn’t get to do ANYTHING for EP3, obviously the crew was horrible”.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

words

quick question: If I, for some strange, manage to get something into the forum and there’s peen for it, even if I get it with an alt will I be able to have the peen on this. kthx.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

man-man Posted:

In absolute complete seriousness, downvote everything submitted to this. Leave nothing.

It’s the only fair response to the travesty committed against the fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society enemies. They aborted our attempt to create the forum we wanted, the least we can do is try to abort the forum they want.

Even if every submission gets buried to -6 (I’ve seen it happen), this forum build is not going to be “aborted.” It’s part of Episode 3. If I have to hand-pick the submissions because all the scores are equivalent, then so be it.

Thanks for announcing your intentions to ruin it ahead of time, though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!