Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin I have a really great suggestion for today, folks. This is not just for the good of the forums crew but all Forumwarriorz!

Imagine this: Customizable user profiles. Every user profile could be like a MySpace page. We could have glitter text, or animated dancing babies. We could post up cool pics if we have friends or more likely our pets. I’d love people to click on my profile and hear ToasterCar.midi and I’d love to leave a pic of the tree branch that nearly fell on my car today for all my Forumz friends to see! I’d also like to hear updates about their daily lives and what they’re having for dinner tonight.

“Now, leetlol,” you might say, “this is all very stupid and you’re stupid.” But you’d be wrong! This website is a site that is a parody of all other sites, and the clean-looking user profiles we currently have do not reflect the horrors we are trying to emulate. Even if we can’t be afforded total freedom of expression, I would like to at least be able to post up some pictures, change the text, and change the wallpaper. Thanks be to Fie for the suggestion, keep ‘em coming guys.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Imagine this: Customizable user profiles. Every user profile could be like a MySpace page. We could have glitter text, or animated dancing babies. We could post up cool pics if we have friends or more likely our pets. I’d love people to click on my profile and hear ToasterCar.midi and I’d love to leave a pic of the tree branch that nearly fell on my car today for all my Forumz friends to see! I’d also like to hear updates about their daily lives and what they’re having for dinner tonight.

“Now, leetlol,” you might say, “this is all very stupid and you’re stupid.” But you’d be wrong! This website is a site that is a parody of all other sites, and the clean-looking user profiles we currently have do not reflect the horrors we are trying to emulate. Even if we can’t be afforded total freedom of expression, I would like to at least be able to post up some pictures, change the text, and change the wallpaper. Thanks be to Fie for the suggestion, keep ‘em coming guys.

Another fantastic 1773lol idea.

And how about making “Friends” meaningful, by letting you have one profile for non-friends, and another one for friends?

Sure, we can set our profile to “private” and this will be the best social networking site ever, thus creating a steady stream of revenue even after Episode 3 is long gone.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

I think this is great it can combine my facebook myspace and twitter all in one place for everyone to see if they are my friend and everyone to not see if they are not my friend.

Also I want to have a list of friends, and a list of enemies. Because I think its boring that some people are just “not my friends” because I hate them more than that this is a separate idea but leetlol inspires me so much I’m sorry for hijacking this amazing thread idea!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

handofg0d Posted:

a list of enemies

Another great idea!

It’s ok. This series of threads is about what we, the people, truly desire rather than what the admins desire us to desire for them.

All suggestions are welcome. Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Again, this has been on our to-do list for a while, although this one’s a little tricky. Originally, we had plans to allow profile pages to be pranked as well.

This could get tricky, as it might break tables, bog down the site with heavy multimedia, etc. We expressly DO NOT WANT Forumwarz profiles to look like horrifically ugly MySpace or even latter-day facebook pages. I guess, if people are willing to pay BP for it, it’s hard for us to deny them that.

Either way, it would take quite a lot of work to add that kind of functionality. So this is not a venture we could take too lightly.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!