Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sports There's been a lot of discussion lately about changing the current thread tags

Many of the thread tags are very ugly and do not flash or move at all. In fact, I only count two thread tags that really “pop” as they say in the industry, and hold my attention. Also, their resolution is bad and they do not often express the feelings I am having as I start a new thread. When I am choosing a tag, I may have to pick randomly, or pick one I haven’t used in awhile. But mostly I just pick the ones that are animated. I’ve heard many other people, especially those on the recently-released “Above the board” poster list, express their dissatisfaction with this aspect of the game.

Thank you, once again, for your time and consideration.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Actually that would be a fun contest imo. “Build our new thread tags! Keep it topical and pretty. One entry per alt, 30 winners get unique peens!” Or however many tags you would use.

We could then have an array of thread tags entirely appropriate for Forumwarz.

Some we need to keep, like “macho man”. But there’s got to be at least ten we could swap out. Like, what the hell do we need three “bug” tags for?

What a fantastic idea for a contest, Fortunato, and a contest that I, for once, could get behind! It is truly too bad that more contests are not done for the good of the forums crew, rather than building the game crew or buildr crew or various crews that I do not ever bumociate with.

I would say Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Fortunato Posted:

30 winners get unique peens

I support the idea of a contest but please no peen which only graphics-oriented people can get Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer Posted:

I support the idea of a contest but please no peen which only graphics-oriented people can get Log in to see images!

Do you mean like Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Do you mean like Log in to see images!

Yep, that’s what I mean.

McB, please. The size of your male reproductive organ isn’t everything. I don’t care if there’s a peen, or bp, or neither. What matters most is that we all have thread tags we can trust.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

McB, please. The size of your male reproductive organ isn’t everything.

It’s not?

I just mean, let’s do the contest for BP, not for peen. That’s all. I still agree with the contest.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

MC Banhammer Posted:

It’s not?

I just mean, let’s do the contest for BP, not for peen. That’s all. I still agree with the contest.

The quality of the entries will go up exponentially if you offer a peen that would be difficult to get any other way. Beeps are cheap and don’t motivate most of the talented people on this site.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

This is a cool idea. I have very crappy design skills, but I’d support a peen for it. If they didn’t want to make a new one they could use the Design Guys peen – it would be for forum design after all.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

I would like to express my dissatisfaction and voice my support for this thread. Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

It is about time we got new topics .

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

idk why we even have some of these

I would like to express dissatisfaction with something else, as well. Namely, the fact that the admins completely ignore all of my wonderful suggestions that would improve the game exponentially. It is as if I am from China, and the small town where there has recently been an outbreak of plague.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

MS Paint is hard to use

I support this idea Log in to see images!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Can we freaking salvage some from the user made forums like Trout said he would?

Raepdog Posted:

Can we freaking salvage some from the user made forums like Trout said he would?

What? I think that this thing has nothing to do with this thread and perhaps you should make a thread about this thing.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

the admins completely ignore all of my wonderful suggestions

This is because your name is 1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 thus your opinion is null and void.

However, I’d take heart in the overwhelming support you receive for your suggestions, and trust that when the admins are done with their current, highly-pressing masturbation and circle jerk sessions tasks which will also benefit the community at large, they will turn their attention to your wonderful ideas.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I would say Log in to see images!

this is a joke and i know it

there is trolling afoot

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

this is a joke and i know it

there is trolling afoot

If you ask ET to look at my “thread tags used” statistic, I think you’d find that “BAN ME!” is highly favored. This is because I am drawn to flashing lights and sounds.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!