Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business FlowinWarz Freestyle/Keystyle Rap Mother****in' Battle Final Results

ZPac Shakorp-
se

Avatar: 186901 Fri Jun 19 15:42:40 -0400 2009

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

Tell the homies I'm in heaven and they ain't got hoods

Wbumup my fine upstanding member of societyz! ZPac here, wit da results y’all been waitin’ on.

Now, this final round been some hard mutha****in’ **** to decide, but Zombiggie an’ I took our time and came to our answer. Both clerysteve and Deific Blunder brought some flamin’ skill to da front, but there can only be one winna. So without furtha delay, here’s da breakdown.

1st place (5 BP + special E-Peen™) – celerysteve

2nd place (4 BP) – Deific Blunder

3rd place (3 BP) – Fortunato

4th place (1 BP runner-up) – FAIL

Me an’ Zombiggie wanna thank all the gangstaz who threw they hat in the ring, we had some epic ****in’ battlez cuz they did.

And as alwayz, peace an’ love to my momma fo’ makin’ all this possible. I love you momma!

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Congrats to celerysteve and Deific Blunder. I think the final round was awesome.

Congrats to Fort and FAIL too.

This whole contest ended up being more entertaining than I thought it would be.

Nice job, dead fine upstanding member of society zombies!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Grats to celerysteve and the runner ups. Show us the peen!

lul predictable! clearly defic blunder got the most votes.

i say contest was rigged.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

BillyBobBoo Posted:

Are you kidding?

You are aware that 9/10 ForumWarz users HATE Celerysteve, right? There is no way the win/fail voting in that round could remotely be accurate.

And while Deific did a great job, I was really, really impressed with Steve’s flow in the recordings. I’m not a big fan of him either, but he definitely won this one.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

BillyBobBoo Posted:

Bull, win/fail has never been a good way to judge anything on this site. I agree with the results, and I wanted DB to win. DB was on fire at the end, but celerysteve was solid the whole way through this round and the contest. Celerysteve deserves this win, lets not ruin it for him and the whole community by creating a scandal that is not there.

It was a great contest, congrats to everyone who entered, the MCs, and Crotch Zombie, who I bumume put this together.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

CoreyJess Posted:

Bull, win/fail has never been a good way to judge anything on this site. I agree with the results, and I wanted DB to win. DB was on fire at the end, but celerysteve was solid the whole way through this round and the contest. Celerysteve deserves this win, lets not ruin it for him and the whole community by creating a scandal that is not there.

signed. win fail sucks unless you know exactly who’s voting.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I think all of the top 4 should get the peen, just with the other three having a semi-transparent 2, 3, or 4 superimposed over it indicating their finish. They all earned it considering how much effort they put in and how awesome the contest became. This could have been seriously lame, but everybody involved stepped up and delivered awesome.

Except for AAHZ, he’s a female dog upstanding member of society. Everybody else? Awesome.

ZPac Shakorp-
se

Avatar: 186901 Fri Jun 19 15:42:40 -0400 2009

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

Tell the homies I'm in heaven and they ain't got hoods

Yo, congrats again to all da winnaz. BP should be awarded shortly, e-peen may take a lttle longer.

An’ ta all y’all playa haterz,don’t question a zombie fine upstanding member of society’z integrity an’ ****. Deific blunder and celerysteve both deserved ta win, celerysteve jus’ deserved it more. ‘Nuff said.

Peace

Lucky Fort

Avatar: 166242 Sun Mar 22 21:24:17 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 1 Re-Re

Sneaky27 Posted:

I think all of the top 4 should get the peen, just with the other three having a semi-transparent 2, 3, or 4 superimposed over it indicating their finish. They all earned it considering how much effort they put in and how awesome the contest became. This could have been seriously lame, but everybody involved stepped up and delivered awesome.

Except for AAHZ, he’s a female dog upstanding member of society. Everybody else? Awesome.

that would be cool for me Log in to see images!

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Congrats CS! Also, there’s no Scandal here, Steve won because he deserved it. That’s why there’s judges. Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

That’s cool you saying so, DB. For me, the perceived animosity in some of these battles got to the point where it was easy to see how people get shot over this kind of stuff IRL. Of course, nobody knows that better than our two judges Log in to see images!

ZomBiggie Sm-
alls

Avatar: 186903 Fri Jun 19 15:58:57 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

Life After Death

celerysteve dats right

fine upstanding member of societys love to fight

only takes one bullet

to turn out tha lights

yo thanks fo a fun contest well be around so dont worry. take care

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Celerysteve Posted:

That’s cool you saying so, DB. For me, the perceived animosity in some of these battles got to the point where it was easy to see how people get shot over this kind of stuff IRL. Of course, nobody knows that better than our two judges Log in to see images!

No kiddin’. When the whole concept behind a battle is to one up each other and make the other look foolish it’s bound to set someone off.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Shii Posted:

Are you kidding?You are aware that 9/10 ForumWarz users HATE Celerysteve, right? There is no way the win/fail voting in that round could remotely be accurate.

I wouldn’t say that. I’d say I have half-a-dozen-ish very active dissenters who like to propagate that theory. If you read the anonymous “who’s your favorite” poster thread my name shows up like repeatedly for two pages and is mentioned far more than anyone elses. (No, I did not do that myself, and if you think I did oh well).

In short, I’m kind of like the Jesus of Forumwarz, Shii. You got my disciples, both the unconvinced and convinced mbumes, and the Romans calling for my head. The only difference is I rap better.

I’m winning hearts and minds though, day by day. Why, just last night, Fingerz and I had a few drinks and rekindled our long-on-the-rocks romance in IDC. My gentle, yet firm hand and soothing whispers slowly coaxed open the wilted flower of her once love for me, and she felt like a woman again for the very first time. Then I was all like bam-bam-bam, ah yeah.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

there is no sarcasm in the anonymous forums.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

ChilePepino Posted:

there is no sarcasm in the anonymous forums.

Yes, they were all sarcastic. Clearly. I’m crushed.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

What’s funny is people like JB, Xylon, Fort, and all the other people with an iota of actual talent love me, and the haters are the people don’t even attempt to be funny or interesting or smart and just continually complain and get on bandwagons.

TL;DR: Hater’s hate; game recognizes game.

retard-knight

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

YO MOMMA IS UGLY

retard-knight was banned for this post by Aldo_Anything

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Celerysteve Posted:

What’s funny is people like JB, Xylon, Fort, and all the other people with an iota of actual talent love me, and the haters are the people don’t even attempt to be funny or interesting or smart and just continually complain and get on bandwagons.

TL;DR: Hater’s hate; game recognizes game.

emm.. I’ll just say I didn’t keep an eye on the competition because I don’t find rap or freestyling or any of that very interesting. so yeah… you won congrats an all you got a peen and bps.

Now let’s go back to the RP side of the board and take everything that is posted there very seriously, because it is very ****ing serious.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!