Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Shii Posted:

Are you kidding?You are aware that 9/10 ForumWarz users HATE Celerysteve, right? There is no way the win/fail voting in that round could remotely be accurate.

I wouldn’t say that. I’d say I have half-a-dozen-ish very active dissenters who like to propagate that theory. If you read the anonymous “who’s your favorite” poster thread my name shows up like repeatedly for two pages and is mentioned far more than anyone elses. (No, I did not do that myself, and if you think I did oh well).

In short, I’m kind of like the Jesus of Forumwarz, Shii. You got my disciples, both the unconvinced and convinced mbumes, and the Romans calling for my head. The only difference is I rap better.

I’m winning hearts and minds though, day by day. Why, just last night, Fingerz and I had a few drinks and rekindled our long-on-the-rocks romance in IDC. My gentle, yet firm hand and soothing whispers slowly coaxed open the wilted flower of her once love for me, and she felt like a woman again for the very first time. Then I was all like bam-bam-bam, ah yeah.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!