Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Fastest Way to make Flezz?

Rellik

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

What is the fastest way to make Flezz?
When I beat Headbanger’s Hellhole…of Death 4 times a day, I make 1000 Flezz after substraction of the repair cost.
Is there a way to make more flezz per day?
168 days to get the Defaced Mona Lisa is a long way to go.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

It depends on your capabilities. It’s hard to tell on a general basis if going after the 5/6-bar forums is more profitable. Spend a couple days seeing what running those will cost you in repairs and consumables vs. your average increased rewards. If you haven’t already, start looking in the Ppwn Shoppe for some +charisma glbumes to equip before rollover to increase the amount of Flezz you earn.

I’m not sure how much a level 10 Troll should be pulling in. As a Camwhore, I can run 4 4-bar forums and pull in roughly 3k Flezz a day in profit. However, my stats are geared pretty much towards income right now, and Trolls don’t have as much of an option in that sense.

Persiflage

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’ve been charting costs vs. cred on all forums and so far the Home Of Male Objectors is an obvious winner, for a Camwhore at least; all of the threads can be one-shot and cred earned seems to average around 1850 per visit… So in terms of cred per money spent it’s great!

As a Troll, you’re best off keeping cash in reserve so’s you can buy glbumes as soon as they appear in the Ppwne Shoppe; the charisma boost is a mbumive help.

Persiflage edited this message on 03/17/2008 11:22AM

Rellik

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I have the Tinted Sunglbumes.
When the Harris Piltons show up and I have enough Flezz, thats the next buy.

At the moment I make 2500 creds per Forum with 100 Flezz repair cost.
10.000 creds bring 1500 Flezz in Delivery for my Charisma 4 Troll.
How about a “creds per forum” Page on spoilerpedia?

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

I can pwn the Woe is Us forum using only one +25 sexiness pill, and the basic equipment. That gets me a little over 1k a day I guess.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

my alt can pwn FAP without using a single consumable, furries as well, but its a closer call with furries, and you get more cred from FAP and zombie armaggedon.

I should see if she can pull gamefabulous persons without using a consumable….

anyway, figure out which forum you can grind with the lowest cost to cred ratio, and just pwn it over and over.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

also the only quick quick route to the price of the defaced mona lisa is a LOT of luck with the gamble bot. or purchasing 3   cheats.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 03/17/2008 1:15PM

sixpackabs

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I don’t even want to imagine the repair cost on that thing…

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

i have one on an alt, (cheats) i actually take it off when I go into forums because of that.

crovax1234

Avatar: 4582 2010-02-23 19:23:15 -0500

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

Gambling addict extraordinaire

The Mona Lisa is beyond attrocious for repair costs. After two runs of panorama on my level 8 cheat alt, the repair cost was at around 16k. With capped frugality.

Cherrypie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

‘Course Baby Seal Overskin is all you really *need* — but c’mon, the Mona Lisa is more like a symbol of status.

I guess we’d appreciate if it was a bit more resistant to damage, tho >.>;; Imean, not all items damage at the same rate, anyone with the mouse knows that.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

At the moment, I’m pwning FAP, then equipping my Hiltons and Glbum Heel at the end of the day. It’s a good 2k a day, without huge repair/consumable costs.

Rellik

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

FAP bring around 2850 creds. That are 300 more then Headbanger’s Hellhole…of Death. But I have 80 Flezz more repair cost. 300 Creds are 45 Flezz more delivery (Charisma 4). So Headbanger’s Hellhole is 35 Flezz better.

I make a List with the creds for every Forum and the repair cost I have. When this list is complete I will post it on spoilerpedia. But this list is only correct for a level 10 Troll with my stats. If you get less damage, then you have less repair cost, then a harder forum could be the better forum for making Flezz.

Rellik edited this message on 03/19/2008 12:34PM

meneguzzi

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I just saw Superfly Blacks for sale in the ppwne shop, I will have barely enough money to buy it if I sell my Troll club, now my question is, is this a good tradeoff? I mean, is it worthwhile to wait till I can buy it without selling a crucial item for forum battles?
I figure it would be considering the time it would take for me to get the 500 flezz for a new club, and the randomness of glbumes showing up in the shop, but still I am not sure about the actual effect of having (with these glbumes) charisma 4 in the game.

What do you think?

J4zz 4d

[eB4ss1st l0w fr3q -
Kl4n
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Using and maintaining an iPrune Server to get a huge ego boost is a lot cheaper than using consumable meds. It’s very durable.
Way to save money.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I would say yes, go for the glbumes. Even if you have to run lesser forums for a few days to make up the flezz, you just don’t know when any glbumes will pop back up. The +charisma will absolutely help as long as you remember to equip them overnight.

As for the iPrune. Escher and crew proved pretty conclusively that repair costs on all computers except possibly the Obsolete are never worth it and you will spend less using smileprin. Even with max upkeep, I’m sure they figured out that smileprins were less expensive. Maybe you’re running a really different build with less than 100 total Ego, so you wouldn’t get max benefit from the smileprins, that would explain it.

scully edited this message on 05/01/2008 8:34AM

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

My build requires the iPrune. I put my points into max offense and not enough ego, so I just suck up the extra repair costs over the cheaper consumable. It’s about 50   a forum lost. Then again I am hitting the forums harder, so hopefully killing them in fewer moves. I didn’t keep stats on my previous build to compare though.

If I Had My -
Way Id Have -
All Of You S-
hot

Avatar: If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot's Avatar

[woman's genitals Cats]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

meneguzzi Posted:

I just saw Superfly Blacks for sale in the ppwne shop, I will have barely enough money to buy it if I sell my Troll club, now my question is, is this a good tradeoff? I mean, is it worthwhile to wait till I can buy it without selling a crucial item for forum battles?
I figure it would be considering the time it would take for me to get the 500 flezz for a new club, and the randomness of glbumes showing up in the shop, but still I am not sure about the actual effect of having (with these glbumes) charisma 4 in the game.

What do you think?

I was about to pay off that dirty cop when I saw those. Ended up selling a bunch of my precious smileprin XRs to get the   to buy them. I’ll make it back, but now probably take me another 2 days grinding to get 1000, and another day or two to re-stock my SP. It’s still definitely worth the tradeoff.

meneguzzi

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Thanks a lot! Will get me that **** then!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

evilhamster Posted:

My build requires the iPrune. I put my points into max offense and not enough ego, so I just suck up the extra repair costs over the cheaper consumable. It’s about 50   a forum lost. Then again I am hitting the forums harder, so hopefully killing them in fewer moves. I didn’t keep stats on my previous build to compare though.

Yeah, to be clear: computers aren’t worth it for Camwhores because the increased repair cost is usually more than a single Ego-replenishing consumable. For Trolls it’s a bit more debatable as the higher defense usually means lower repair costs, but still probably not worth it. But for Emo Kids, computers are great for adjusting Ego so that a single build can take on high-threat forums without being killed but also take enough damage in low-threat forums for their attacks to get better.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!