Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

If I Had My -
Way Id Have -
All Of You S-
hot

Avatar: If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot's Avatar

[woman's genitals Cats]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

meneguzzi Posted:

I just saw Superfly Blacks for sale in the ppwne shop, I will have barely enough money to buy it if I sell my Troll club, now my question is, is this a good tradeoff? I mean, is it worthwhile to wait till I can buy it without selling a crucial item for forum battles?
I figure it would be considering the time it would take for me to get the 500 flezz for a new club, and the randomness of glbumes showing up in the shop, but still I am not sure about the actual effect of having (with these glbumes) charisma 4 in the game.

What do you think?

I was about to pay off that dirty cop when I saw those. Ended up selling a bunch of my precious smileprin XRs to get the   to buy them. I’ll make it back, but now probably take me another 2 days grinding to get 1000, and another day or two to re-stock my SP. It’s still definitely worth the tradeoff.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!