Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I would say yes, go for the glbumes. Even if you have to run lesser forums for a few days to make up the flezz, you just don’t know when any glbumes will pop back up. The +charisma will absolutely help as long as you remember to equip them overnight.

As for the iPrune. Escher and crew proved pretty conclusively that repair costs on all computers except possibly the Obsolete are never worth it and you will spend less using smileprin. Even with max upkeep, I’m sure they figured out that smileprins were less expensive. Maybe you’re running a really different build with less than 100 total Ego, so you wouldn’t get max benefit from the smileprins, that would explain it.

scully edited this message on 05/01/2008 8:34AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!