Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Can't visit forums.

Corvis

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Well, more specifically, I can’t visit threads. I go to a forum, I click on a thread, and it takes me to this:

Oops! You have left the battle!

Once you enter a forum, you may not navigate to another Forumwarz page without losing all your progress.

Also, the battle session is marked as inactive if you take longer than 60 minutes, so don’t go AFK in the middle of something!

This includes opening new tabs and new browser windows. You should be careful about doing so once you have entered battle, lest you might lose all of your progress. We recommend using only one browser window or tab to play Forumwarz.

You can find a link back to the Forum on your Recently Visited Bookmarks.

Obviously I haven’t actually got any tabs open, haven’t left battle, whatever, or I wouldn’t be reporting this.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

have you tried closing you browser and opening it back up?

Corvis

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Yeah. I also restarted my computer, cleared my cookies, everything I could think of.

Apotheosis

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Same problem here

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Were you perhaps logged on somewhere else?

And, I guess more importantly, did you file a bug report? That’ll get you your quickest help from someone who can actually help you instead of just offering suggestions like the rest of us schlubs.

Corvis

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Hadn’t been logged on nowhere else, no.

Somehow I missed the big ‘Report a Bug’ bumon up on the right side of the screen. Ugh, oops.

The Serised

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’ve had the same problem. Right now, Evil Trout is working on it, so hopefully we can all go to threads soon!

(BTW, how’d you get to level 10? I level up from using school computer, but I have to keep watching for teachers, and tattle tales. =P)

Lunarius

[NeoGAF]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I just had another, similar problem. I have already submitted it to the bug reports, but I’ll write it here as well.

I just pwned the RP. Genius forum without any server disconnection, but when I try to go to any other forum I only get the screen that says:

“Congratulations!

You missed it, but that last action you performed went through and pwned the hell out of that forum.

You’re seeing this page because you somehow lost your connection with the server.

When you go back to your character page you should see the spoils of your efforts.”

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I traced through the bug carefully with The Serised and managed to fix it. I honestly have no idea what was causing it, but for every request she made to the site, a second one was being made to the root of the site http://www.forumwarz.com which would then kick her out of battle for using multiple tabs.

I made my multiple-tab code more lenient and that seemed to fix the problem, although when I switched it over it locked some people out of new forums. That problem should be fixed, but if you can’t enter a new forum try going to this url.

The bottom line is: now the “bug” should be fixed for all users. Please report it again if it’s still not working!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!