Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Video Games Fingerz, Adapt, Shii, Crinkz, MC Banhammer, Sig Enabling male reproductive organ Mongler, Evil Trout, Jalapeno Bootyhole, Tubsweetie, Swine, Aldo Anything, CoreyJess, Fran, Wylin, Jwred5, Raepdog, Cheins Sanchez, Nicco, Angry Hobo, Inertia, Acid Flux, Xylon, Baroness, Goats

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

celerysteve really really loves moderator male reproductive organ in his mouth

petition to rename thread to HEY MODS AND 4 RANDOM USERS

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

TROLL THRADE 5/5 GJ

old tactic used very effectively.

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Potilas

Avatar: 149302 Sun Apr 19 07:42:31 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

swine Posted:

This game is Awesome. A++

The bosses were pretty easy in the end, just male reproductive organshot, use special attack whit crinkz and heal heal heal.

And I loved my lines, you got them just right. Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Celerysteve Posted:

Another person who probably didn’t even equip the armor. I honestly don’t see how people can suck at games this much. Maybe they play FWZ because it’s very specially easy. Like ten people have beat the game already. Just stop playing it Crinkz. Please just give up and stop playing it. It’s too hard. I didn’t balance it right. It’s not your fault. I made it impossible.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Can’t get past the first part. All of my guys(Crinkz, Nicco, MCB, that male reproductive organshot dude) have shamwow armor, yet the mudkips 2 shot me makeing battles with 4 mudkips/marshtomps/MKILF kill me quickly.(Don’t even ahve time to heal)

Sorry, your opinions are null and void since you can’t read.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Sorry, your opinions are null and void since you can’t read.

I know. I figured you bought and maybe mistakenly thought you equipped it and didn’t. I mean otherwise you just have downs. There’s no other excuse.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Celerysteve Posted:

I know. I figured you bought and maybe mistakenly thought you equipped it and didn’t. I mean otherwise you just have downs. There’s no other excuse.

Because when I get 2 shotted before my next turn means that I’m some how effecting the game with my mbumive downs…****.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

SPOILER SECRET ENDING:

I strongly encourage you play the game all the way through one time before you view this:

1. You must defeat every zombie, and you must not get game over up until the strip club at all. Save your game before you enter the strip club.

2. Go into your C: drive and look for a file named system32. Delete that.

3. Reload your game. You will be able to defeat me at the end and get the alternate ending.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Celerysteve Posted:

SPOILER SECRET ENDING:

I strongly encourage you play the game all the way through one time before you view this:

1. You must defeat every zombie, and you must not get game over up until the strip club at all. Save your game before you enter the strip club.

2. Go into your C: drive and look for a file named system32. Delete that.

3. Reload your game. You will be able to defeat me at the end and get the alternate ending.

I already beat the game without any game overs, so I’m trying this now.

Edit: I thought you said you didn’t have time to make this part! Wow this is awesome.
Phariad edited this message on 05/30/2009 6:37PM

Celerysteve Posted:

Phariad is p cool imo.

Goatse II Posted:

I think Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Loose Johnny Posted:

Phariad is a pretty cool guy.

Now you can be a cool guy too: Troll Ambiance Mafiosi.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I really hope none of you are dumb enough to try that. Somehow I would not be surprised.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Because when I get 2 shotted before my next turn means that I’m some how effecting the game with my mbumive downs…****.

I don’t mean to grammar nazi, but you mean “affecting”

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Eh game was good, but what surprised me the most is that Celerysteve got some decent taste for music.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Fran Posted:

Eh game was good, but what surprised me the most is that Celerysteve got some decent taste for music.

Ok Fran Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Celerysteve Posted:

Ok Fran Log in to see images!

I found out after that, schmuck. It’s used in the Warcraft games, that’s how I first recognized it.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Patch The Darknut Posted:

**** off you fabulous persony piece of **** do you know what i’ve done for you no you don’t you never do but that’s because you’re a stupid fabulous person and you have no life do you know how funny it woul’ve been to include me as a boss or something jesus christ go suck a male reproductive organ i hate you

Punctuation ****, do you use it?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!