Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ugly **** Test

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

Okay, I’ve got to **** in a cup on Thursday and it’s not going to go well. Since, selling my plasma gives me only a meager income, I need this job.

So, I need to know what masking or de-tox products you guys use when you need to pbum **** tests. I’ve heard about some products, but I don’t know which is the best.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Unpleasant as it may be (and I do sympathize) you should consider laying off weed for the exact reason that it makes these go badly. It sucks that thc attaches to fat cells while cocaine, heroin, ecstacy and pretty much everything else is purely water soluble, but unfortunately that’s life. That’s why I quit. Besides, after you’ve been in the workforce and made your way up to a mid rank skilled position, you can take it up again. Just quit for a few years until you’re solidly on your feet.

Not that that particularly helps today.

The Unknown -
Comic

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

Fortunato Posted:

Not that that particularly helps today.

No, no it does not. I appreciate the advice though.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Search for the Whizzinator. I heard about that thing when a wrestler used it and got caught. It’s like a pump that you wear under yur shorts. You even get male reproductive organes in different skin colors to make it look authentic. You still need a buddy with clean pee.

The Unknown -
Comic

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Search for the Whizzinator. I heard about that thing when a wrestler used it and got caught. It’s like a pump that you wear under yur shorts. You even get male reproductive organes in different skin colors to make it look authentic. You still need a buddy with clean pee.

There’s a few problems with that. One is having to wait for the product to ship, another is finding clean ****, and the third is temperature. Some are temperature controlled, but I imagine that gets expensive.

Plus, I don’t need another fake male reproductive organ around the house.

****tard

Avatar: 164527 2010-01-24 16:15:19 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 37 Camwhore

moo

This is risky, but I’ve pbumed drug tests this way:

Right before you go to take your test, get a friend who is clean to **** in a cup for you (make sure the friend is the same sex as you). Funnel the **** into a small container. A sample size bottle of mouthwash works well (be sure to rinse it thoroughly). Buy a thermometer if you don’t have one. Run some hot water from the tap into a cup. Put the thermometer inside the container with the urine, and immerse the container of urine into the hot bath of water. Bring the temperature of the pee up to about 104. (If you have to drive a while to the testing site, it’s best to do this in a near-by public restroom.) Put the container of urine between your legs, as close to your body as possible. Wear tight fitting underwear and tape it to your body if necessary. I’m a girl, so I’m not sure how well this works for guys since your testicles are kept at a lower temperature than the rest of your body – maybe keep it around your taint (inside your bum would be ideal lol). Alternatively, you could try keeping it in your armpit. They’re going to make you wait there about 20 minutes before they let you go to ****. So while you’re sitting there, hug it close to your body. Bring your thermometer with you. When you go into the bathroom, pour the **** into the cup, and take the temperature. They will check it for body temperature. If it’s too cold, add a little hot water from the sink to bring the temperature up (98.6 F). Don’t make it too hot, because that will be suspicious. **** into the toilet for effect. There’s a lot that can go wrong with this, but it’s worked for me.

I’ve heard they also test for common detox products, so I’ve never taken the risk with those. Another option would be to start drinking a ton of water now, and exercise a lot. You can buy a home drug testing kit at any of the chain drug stores (like Walgreens, CVS, etc). Test yourself right before you go and if you’re positive, try to put off the test.

Good luck.

edit: If you don’t know anyone with clean urine, you can buy powdered urine online that you mix with water. If you can’t get overnight shipping, check your local head shops, maybe they have some.

bitchtard edited this message on 05/12/2009 12:03PM

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

There’s a bunch of home remedy’s for this which I’m sure many of us have heard. Such as pennies (copper) underneath the tongue, drinking vinegar, drinking pickle juice, etc. As well as many products you can find at health and nutrition stores that are supposed to flush it out of your system.

Now I know friends who have tried those drinks with mixed success…so just how well they work is really to be seen.

I hate to say it but giving the time frame you are probably screwed. However, your best chance is to start drinking as much water, other liquids as possible (Mountain Dew if available because that **** runs right through humans and makes you have to **** more than beer).

Also I’ve read somewhere that taking Asprin helps dilute the contents of the urine sample often times. But drinking as much fluids and urinating as much as possible is really your best bet.

charlottesma

Avatar: 103097 Sat Apr 25 16:46:04 -0400 2009

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Diluting your urine isn’t a good option for 2 reasons.

Firstly, drinking more water/juice or whatever in the days leading up to your test will not speed up THC removal, as it simply isn’t soluble in water, and secondly your reduced creatinine (colors your pee among other things) from drinking so much water will likely also show up and indicate dilution, which is a common indicator of and attempt to mask ‘substance abuse’.

Exercise can be helpful in the weeks leading up to a test, but again increased activity over the short term will only increase THC release as your fat cells break down. The most important thing to consider, as was previously mentioned, is that some of these so-called herbal remedies also contain substances that are being tested for. In truth only time and exercise will rid your body of THC.

I’d be loath to recommend using someone else’s sample. Your best bet would be either to refuse to test on 4th amendment grounds (yeah right ^^) or to ask for a retest if you are found to be positive.

A retest might also offer you time to get yourself as clean as possible, and that is ultimately the only answer if you work in a climate where drug testing is commonplace.

The Unknown -
Comic

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

Well, it appears I may be screwed. I guess I’ve learned my lesson: never try to get a job.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Well you can always take a bunch of vitamin B to color your pee if you go for diluting it. Also, eat red meat, I hear that helps give the pee consistency as well.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

What job do you happen to by applying for?

The Unknown -
Comic

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

Chawin Posted:

Wal-Mart grunt, hah.

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

Chawin Posted:

My experience is that practically any modern desk/professional job not requiring an advanced degree makes it a very regular practice of **** testing new arrivals.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Fortunato Posted:

My experience is that practically any modern desk/professional job not requiring an advanced degree makes it a very regular practice of **** testing new arrivals.

Didn’t actually know that at all, recruiting systems between countries must be insanely different…

On topic; I’m afraid I have no advice to give, other than trying to drink as much water over the next few days to clean out your system, you may just get lucky. Best of luck.

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

There are exceptions. I knew a lot of cooks who were huge stoners. That’s a p high pressure job; cool for home life, though.

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

Fortunato Posted:

I should amend this: My experience is that practically any entry-level modern desk/professional job not requiring an advanced degree makes it a very regular practice of **** testing new arrivals.

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

Avatar: 43547 2009-10-17 10:48:44 -0400

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

The Unknown Comic Posted:

Well, it appears I may be screwed. I guess I’ve learned my lesson: never try to get a job.

Agreed, this is exactly what you should learn from this experience

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Watch and learn

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Good vid, Eve.

Best of luck, Unk. C.

The Unknown -
Comic

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

EVECHARM Posted:

Watch and learn

I have trouble trusting something that comes from SpikeTV and has sound effects borrowed from the Morning Zoo Krew on WXRT, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Maybe, I’ll try every method I’ve heard of and try to confuse the hell out of the lab.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!