Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature Sticky: a civil and constuctive conversation/discusion about forumwarz the guy who posted this posted it in a constructive and civil way the rest of this thread is constuctive and civil

hi thank you for keeping this thread constuctive and civil now lets have a very constuctive discusion about forumwarz and occationaly my discussion with you may include me or it may include my constuctive and civil opinion about forumwarz and please do not roll this thread because i am discussing with you in an constuctive an civil manner so with out further ado lt the constuctive and civil discusion begin

UnBAN ME NOW

you know i am discussing to you in a civil and constructive manner so please dont ban me for posting this thread

UnBAN ME NOW

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

1. Slow down & take a breath, kid.

2. Now go ahead and begin your civil discussion. What’s the topic?

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

Sergeant Cid Posted:

1. Slow down & take a breath, kid.

2. Now go ahead and begin your civil discussion. What’s the topic?

The nerd o powa Posted:

lets have a very constuctive discusion about forumwarz

Dude, Cid, read the whole thread before posting in it. This is non-rp afterall, and it is clearly stated in the OP what the discussion was going to be about. If you think such things are tl;dr, then just don’t bother posting in this forum.

On topic: I think Forumwarz is a pretty mediocore game, the only reason I still occasionally come here is because of flamebate. But with the newest changes that isn’t as fun anymore IMO.

Robok edited this message on 05/02/2009 11:09AM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Robok Posted:

On topic: I think Forumwarz is a pretty mediocore game, the only reason I still occasionally come here is because of flamebate. But with the newest changes that isn’t as fun anymore IMO.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Robok Posted:

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

The nerd o powa my dear friend, I can see you have tried your best to make your post constructive and civil. But I would like to point out the fact that your grammar is terrible and you can’t use punctuation correctly. As you can see from the logo, proper grammar is needed in this forum. Therefore I suggest that you try to improve it and make this thread better.

Kind regards,

quangntenemy Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

quangntenemy Posted:

I would like to point out the fact that your grammar is terrible and you can’t use punctuation correctly.

I’d like to point out that you really should learn when to include a second ‘that’ in your phrases and that I have nothing else to add to the conversation.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

I don’t even use my forum visits anymore.

I don’t care about dom, and I pretty much have the best or second best moar files, so I don’t see a point. Flamebate is the only thing that’s kept me around.

Waiting for episode 3.

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Robok Posted:

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Why is this in GD? Putting “Sticky” in front of it too to be tricky?

If you want to have a serious and civil discussion, then please start one. Meanwhile…

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Darkened_Ski-
es

Avatar: 75081 Mon Oct 20 01:49:32 -0400 2008

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

stupid fine upstanding member of societys

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!