Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Junk Delivery and Cred

Razzlesnaff

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The Junk you receive the next day; is it based on how much you cred earned the previous day, or how much cred you have total?

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

I’m not sure about that. But one time the only forum I pwned was Denture Chat and I got one piece of junk the next day.

So I bet it has something to do with the number of forums you pwn.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Previous day.

Razzlesnaff

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

****. I ended up wasting some forum visits on some forums that were way too hard for me, getting some large amounts of cred in burst, but probably not as much as I would have gotten from pwning a weaker forum. I wish I could track the amount of cred I earned.

Well thanks for the quick response. Log in to see images!

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

SpendFriend in your bookmarks tracks your flezz. Seeing how much you sold items for each day can tell you whether you are earning more or less cred day by day.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Razzlesnaff Posted:

I wish I could track the amount of cred I earned.

Well, it tells you how much you get every time your finish a thread, so you could theoretically keep track off-line if you’re not going for a lemon scoop.

Razzlesnaff

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

n00b65 Posted:

Well, it tells you how much you get every time your finish a thread, so you could theoretically keep track off-line if you’re not going for a lemon scoop.

Let me rephrase. I wish forumwarz had a tracking system of cred so I wouldn’t have to take any time or personal responsibility to do it myself. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!