Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 3 things i wish i didn't remember

Cur1y

Avatar: 92713 Thu Apr 23 12:21:43 -0400 2009

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Almost losing in strip poker in physics.(ty for friends with DDR pads)

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

finding this thread.

EDIT: reading ToB posts.

WoweeZowee edited this message on 04/15/2009 2:37AM

Dysphoria

[Throne of Blood]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

That man, who I will never be able to call father, standing above me, his condescending eyes, the look that I’d never remove from my mind, and the next half an hour.

The sound she made when I told her, the step back she took when I needed someone to lean on… the cold stare of belief, that it was my fault.

The conviction of the people she told, and the few people who understood.

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

for the sake of forumwarz posting: ban everyone in throne of blood.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

WoweeZowee Posted:

for the sake of forumwarz posting: ban everyone in throne of blood.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

BloodyDemise Posted:

go get naked at some webcam, CAMWHORE.

BloodyDemise

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

WoweeZowee Posted:

go get naked at some webcam, CAMWHORE.

if i did i would send the pictures to you so you would go blind from my uglyness

BloodyDemise

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

every detail of his tattoos.

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 25677 Tue Mar 31 17:59:16 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

purchace championchips

BloodyDemise Posted:

pbuming out that time because of the corset (if he noticed, he didn’t care)

I NOTICED

DIDN’T CARE

BUT THE CORSET WAS STILL HAWT

CyanideTeaca-
ke

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Every Sports clbum ever.

The feel of him in my nine-year-old self..

The delicious and tempting waves breaking over rocks when the razor went just a little too deep

The smell of the school counsellor’s office

Feeling happy.

My first time.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

CyanideTeacake Posted:

My first time.

Didn’t you already cover that with…

CyanideTeacake Posted:

The feel of him in my nine-year-old self..

?

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

My name is Loretta and my husband and I own a large Kennel and boarding establishment in San Fernando Valley. We raise Great Danes, Mastiffs, Rottweilers, Irish Wolfhound and Anatolian Shepherds. These are special dogs for guarding and hunting. We have 65 dogs at the moment. We do a little cross breeding for ourselves just to see how they turn out. Six of those 65 are cross breeds. Two are half Great Dane & Anatolian Shepard, two are half Mastiff & Rottweiler and two are half Great Dane & Akita. In addition we also boarder between ten and twenty dogs a month.

Every other day I choose four dogs from the group to **** me. But I am getting ahead of my story. My love of dogs started when I was 18 years old. My Dad bought me a Border Collie for my 18th birthday. He was beautiful and I called him Border. He was only eight months old and was fully trained not to pee or poop in the house. We became buddies and he followed me everywhere. Being a Border Collie caused him to try to herd me to the areas he thought I should go.

I had just turned 18 and started my first period. Mom had told me about such things She bought me some tampons to have on hand whenever I started. Mom Was next door at our neighbor’s house and Dad was at work. When I started. I got some blood on my dress and panties so I took off my clothes and went into the bathroom to get a tampon. I reached up to get them out of the cupboard when Border stuck his nose between my legs and licked my pee hole. I jumped a foot and stumbled over him falling to the floor. My legs were apart and Border shoved his nose back between them and began to lick.

I tried to push him away but it felt so good I just leaned back against the tub and let him lick me. He kept licking and licking and I got a funny feeling in my stomach so I raised my bum up so Border could stick his tongue inside my little hole that Mom called my woman's genitals. When his tongue would sweep across the top part of my woman's genitals it caused my legs to shake and I suddenly had a sensation that I had never had before. It caused me to suck in my breath and I trembled all over. I didn’t know what had happened but I knew it was a wonderful feeling. I let Border continue to lick me and I had two more of those same sensations. Each time I did Border would lick harder and faster which would then cause me to have more of those sensations.

I finally pushed him away and tried to stand up but my legs were so weak that I sat back down on the floor. Border kept trying to lick my hole. I turned around and put my hands on the toilet to get up when Border jumped on my back and began to hump me. Suddenly I felt something enter my woman's genitals and he shoved real hard. The pain in my woman's genitals clear into my stomach was terrible. I screamed but then I must have fainted. When I woke up Border had tied me (I didn’t know at the time what was happening.). I was hurting real bad down there and I couldn’t get away from Border and I began to cry. Finally after quite awhile He pulled out of my little hole. There was blood running out of my woman's genitals and it scared me. I got up and sat on the toilet and I could feel some kind of goop running out my hole. I peed and wiped myself but I kept bleeding. I stood up to get the tampon and Border again stuck his nose between my legs and began to lick me. I remembered how good it had felt before so I sat down on the edge of the tub and let him lick me some more. Suddenly I didn’t hurt down there any more and Border made me have another one of those sensations. It made my legs weak and I slid to the floor and as I turned around to get up Border jumped on top of me again and his thing went into my hole again. It was going in and out of me so fast and I feltsomething big and round being shoved up into my pee hole and it took my breath away. It hurt at first but then I had another of those wonderful sensations. Border stopped pushing in and out of me and just held me tight. I felt something warm shooting into my insides and it caused me to have another one of those sensations. Boarder tied me again and we stayed like that for about fifteen minutes. Finally the big round thing came out of me and a whole lot of liquid came pouring out of my hole all over the floor.

I heard Mom come into the house so I hurriedly cleaned the bathroom and put the tampon inside my pee hole and got dressed. I told Mom I had started my period and she told me that her little girl was growing up. That night after dinner Border kept trying to stick his nose between my legs. Mom noticed and said looks like old Border is a little horny tonight. Just push him away he does the same thing when I have my period. She gave Border a whack and told him to lie down. That night I waited until I was sure Mom & Dad were asleep before I got up and let Border into my room. I got a towel out of the dirty cloths hamper and sat on the edge of the bed. I took out the tampon and let Border lick me again. After he had given me two more of those great sensations I laid the towel on the floor and got on my hands and knees and let Border enter me again. It was even better than before. At 18 years old it is hard to describe the feeling as I felt his male reproductive organ slide deep into my woman's genitals. When his knot entered me he made me have three more of those wonderful sensations. It felt so good that I let him do it two more times before I finally made him leave my room.

My legs were so weak I could hardy walk. The towel was soaked with doggy goop so I rinsed it out and hung it on the shower bar to dry and went to sleep. For the next two years I let Border **** me almost every day. I had taken a mandatory sex education clbum and learned a lot about sex and what you called certain parts of the body. However my friends said that a woman's genitals was also called a woman's genitals, woman's genitals or a twat. And a man’s male reproductive organ was called a male reproductive organ, a prick, a male reproductive organ, a rod, and a pole. The clbum said it was intercourse when two people were having sex, my friends said it was getting ****ed.

Just before my 19th birthday I stayed late at the library helping the librarian do their inventory before Christmas vacation for extra credit. It was almost dark when I left for home. I was crossing the senior lawn when a bunch of dogs came running towards me. This big German Shepard jumped on top of this lab and began to **** her while the other dogs were waiting their turn it looked like. I was fascinated as I watched that big dogs male reproductive organ pound the smaller lab. Then they were tied together bum to bum. It took about eight minutes before the knot came out. The lab hardly had a chance to move before a Collie jumped on her and shoved his male reproductive organ into and began to **** her. My woman's genitals began to get all wet and I wondered if any of those dogs would **** me if I got down there beside the lab. I looked all around and couldn’t see anyone around and it was almost dark anyway. I removed my panties and got down on my hands and knees. I reached over under the lab and rubbed her woman's genitals where great times was dripping out and I rubbed it into my own woman's genitals. I felt a tongue go into my woman's genitals and another smaller dog came under me and began to lick my woman's genitals. There I was with two dogs licking me. The dog behind jumped on my back and shoved his male reproductive organ into me and began to **** me very fast. I felt his knot enter me and swell up causing me to have a climax. I felt him shooting his doggy great times deep inside me. We laid there for awhile and then his knot came out and before I could even take a breath that big German Shepard jumped on my back and shoved his male reproductive organ deeper than anything I had ever had up there. It felt like the tip of his male reproductive organ was almost into my stomach. He was shooting his great times way up inside me and it felt wonderful, He made me great times three times before he stopped.

For the next two hours every one of those dogs ****ed me at least twice. The Bull dog ****ed me in the bum and it hurt like hell when his knot went inside my sphincter muscle. I finally got to my feet and sat down on a bench to catch my breath when the German Shepard jumped up on my shoulders and was able to shove his male reproductive organ into me from the front. It was a completely different sensation and he made me great times several times. He wasn’t able to get his knot inside me so he ****ed me four times trying to get his knot inside me. The lab took off and her woman's genitals looked all bloody and puffed up. All the dogs chased after her.

I picked up my panties and looked at my dress. It was torn on the sides and I had scratch marks up and down my sides. There was dog great times all over my dress and legs. I thought how was I was going to explain this to Mom. I was lucky dad was out of town attending his high school reunion. I came up with an idea so I punched a hole in the center of my panties and the tore the hole wider. I wiped great times from my dress into my panties. When I got home I rushed into the house crying.

Mom, Mom I sobbed, “What’s the matter” she asked and then she saw me an exclaimed “Oh my god Loretta what happened to you.” I told her about the dogs omitting the part about deliberately letting them **** me. I said I tripped over one of the dogs trying to get at the Lab who was trying to hide behind me and a big German Shepard jumped on my back and shoved his male reproductive organ through my panties and into my woman's genitals. I said Oh mom every one of those dogs screwed me several times before I could finally get away. “Oh my poor baby” and she took me into her arms. She gave me a bath and rubbed some oil into my woman's genitals.

The following night I was letting Border **** me when Mom walked in. She just starred at me. I began to sob and I said I’m sorry but I liked what the dogs did. They made me great times so much. She asked me if I had let Border do that before tonight. I finally admitted I had been letting Border Screw me since I was 18 and told her the whole story. To my surprise she didn’t get mad. She lifted up her gown and knelt down beside me and let Border mount her and I watched as Border ****ed my Mom. My mouth was wide opened as I watched and it made me horny. She said “Now I know why Border was tired all the time. I trained him to **** me and I see you gained some of the benefits. Tomorrow you and I are going to my College friend’s tea party. It was something my Mother did every Saturday for as long as I could remember. “We will bring Border with us and you must promise that what ever you see or hear you will never tell anyone” She said. I promised.

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

The next morning about ten we got in the car and drove to her friend Maurine’s house. When we got there I noticed there were several cars parked in her circular drive way. When we walked around to the back yard and entered her house through the door that led to a very large Den. In side there were five of my mother’s old college friends in a semi circle. Each one sat on a bench like seat. In the middle of the room was a mbumage table that could be elevated up or down. Each of Moms friends had a dog. Maurine’s dog was a giant Great Dane, Next to her from left to right was Francine who had a large mastiff, Then Jeannine had a large Rottweiler; next came Bobbett with a large German Shepard. And last was Teri who had a large skinny Afghan. Then there were two empty benches. Mom took one and brought Border with her and motioned for me to take the last empty bench.

Maureen served us Tea and cookies and the women made small talk. I noticed that all the women were naked from the waist down but each had a leather sleeveless jacket. Maurine handed one to Mother and one to me. Each of the dog’s paws had short stockings with elastic bands to hold them on. Mom reached into her bag and put one on each of Borders feet. Maurine said to me, “if you decide not to participate it is ok.” Each person but only one at a time will select a dog and the rest will watch them perform. When she is finished the next person will select a dog but cannot take one that has already performed. Since it is Loretta’s first time her Mother has agreed to begin. Then we will draw peas to see what the order should be.

Mom selected the Mastiff, a large powerful looking dog. She adjusted the table and then bent over laying her head and chest on the table. The Mastiff sure seemed to know what to do. He first licked Moms woman's genitals for a couple of minutes and then mounted her. He drove his huge male reproductive organ deep into Moms woman's genitals and I watched with fascination as he pounded Mom woman's genitals. I noticed that each of the women watching Mom being ****ed were finger ****ing themselves, so I began to rub my woman's genitals and inserted two fingers and started finger ****ing myself. I had never seen a male reproductive organ that big around. When I saw his huge knot I thought he will never get it inside Moms woman's genitals. My mouth fell open as that huge not disappeared inside her and the dog pumped her hard. I saw her cramp her bum and woman's genitals muscles tight and shifted her weight so that the dog was high on her back with its feet off the floor. His male reproductive organ was shoved deep inside her and I watcher her bum begin to milk that dogs male reproductive organ by moving down and back. He was giving her short quick jabs as he shot his sperm inside her. I came just watching her. I let out a moan and all the women looked at me and smiled. I felt myself turn red from embarrbumment. She kept milking that big knot inside her for almost fifteen minutes not letting the dogs male reproductive organ out of her. All the time Mom was moaning and saying all kinds of crazy things like “That’s nice, OH YESSSSS, ohhhh yes **** me, **** me Ahhhhhhh Ohhhhh uhhhhhhhhh. You could see she was great timesming over and over. Her moaning made me great times again but I did it quietly.

When she finally let him out of her I watched the biggest knot I had ever seen come sliding out along with a huge amount of doggy great times. That dog’s male reproductive organ had to be at least eight or nine inches from the back end of the knot to the tip. I thought Mom was through but what she did was push the dog onto its back and then she knelt down between his front and back paws and slid that male reproductive organ back inside her woman's genitals. She began riding up and down that dogs male reproductive organ for another fifteen minutes great timesming several times. I loved to see the look on her face each time she came. Her head would look up and her eye lids would flutter and she would grin from ear to ear. I also noticed that she was able to drive that knot of his back inside her. When she did that she would just rocked her bum back and forth. She told me later that doing it that way it caused the knot to rub her “G” spot and when she came she came a cup full I think. When Mom got up she had a big smile on her face. “Wow, Francine you have trained your dog well” She said. She led the dog over to her seat and let him lick the great times from her woman's genitals. He made her great times again within minutes.

We then drew peas and I drew #3. Next was Teri and she chose the Afghan. She did exactly as Mom had done, but when she bent over and the Afghan shoved his male reproductive organ deep inside her. I could not believe that it could be longer than the Mastiff but it was. A good two inches longer maybe more, but not as big around as the Mastiff. As he began pounding her I heard her say “OH MY GOD HIS male reproductive organ IS IN MY CERVIX. OH **** IS HE MAKING ME great times. I can feel him shooting into my cervix OHHHHH **** OHHHHHHH god yesssss. And you could see her pushing her bum back into the dogs pounding male reproductive organ and her whole bum shook when she came.

She did as Mom did when the knot entered her and the dog stopped shoving his male reproductive organ in and out of her. She milked his male reproductive organ and kept him inside her for about ten minutes shouting Oh Yessss, I can feel him shooting his hot great times straight into my cervix. When its male reproductive organ came out it seemed like it took for ever to finally fall out and a stream of great times came pouring out of her woman's genitals. The Afghan’s knot was not as big as the Mastiff’s. She also put the dog on its back and she ****ed him for nearly twenty minutes before getting up. But then she did something I could hardly believe. She got on her knees and bent over and began to suck his male reproductive organ. I wasn’t sure what I felt, kind of between revulsion and excitement. After about ten minutes she led him to her seat and let him lick the juices from her woman's genitals.

Next was Maurine. I was surprise when she chose Border because he was so much smaller than the rest of the dogs. She told us that it had been awhile since she had been ****ed in the bum and had decided this was a good time to do it because she figured Borders knot was not as big as the others. She let border lick her hairy woman's genitals for about five minutes before turning around and guiding Border into her bum. He did a good job on her giving her bum a good ****ing. When his knot slipped past her Sphincter muscle she exclaimed OH god that feels good. She held his knot inside her bum for a good ten minutes and I could see Border giving little jerks as he came inside her. He must have kept great timesming the whole ten minutes his knot was inside her because when he finally pulled out of her a great deal of great times came squirting out her bum. She then led Border lick her bum hole clean.

Now it was my turn. I was a little embarrbumed because I had never had anyone watch me **** a Dog, especially five women and my own Mother. I was afraid to select the Great Dane. He was huge. I remembered how the German Shepard felt after the previous night so I decided on the Rottweiler because of the short hair. He was a powerful looking dog with big shoulders. I was horny as hell from watching the previous three being ****ed and my woman's genitals was wet from great timesming. Maurine adjusted the table for me and I bent over and he began to lick my woman's genitals. He was able to stick his tongue about three inches into me and the sensation made me great times which made the Rottweiler lick me harder deeper and faster. He must have licked me for a full five minutes before he mounted me.

When he jumped on my back he crushed the breath out of me. I hadn’t realized how heavy he was. When he shoved his male reproductive organ up into me I thought my woman's genitals would split. His male reproductive organ was much bigger around than I had ever had up my hole. It hurt at first but then began to feel real good and I came again. He began to pound my woman's genitals like a jack hammer. I began to great times one, two, three times in succession. My woman's genitals was on fire as I felt his knot begin to swell. It covered the whole outside of my woman's genitals hole and I knew I would never be able to get it in side me. He kept pushing and it wouldn’t go in but I didn’t care that knot was way too big for me any way. Boy was I wrong.

He moved his front paws to my shoulders and gripped me real tight and gave a big shove and that huge knot slipped inside me. For just a moment there was a pain that shot up my back and I could have sworn my eyes crossed. Very soon the pain went away and a feeling like I had never felt came over me. I thought I was in heaven as I felt that huge knot slipping up and down the inside of my woman's genitals. I had the strongest climax of my young life. He stopped shoving his male reproductive organ in and out of me and I tried to shift my weight to get him higher like I had seen Mom do but he was just to heavy. I felt him making short little jabs into me and I felt his great times shoot deep inside me. About every third squirt made me great times again. He stayed like that for almost twenty minutes shooting his doggy great times up inside me. When He was able to finally with draw from me I could not believe how much great times came pouring out of me. I soaked the floor. When I looked at his male reproductive organ hanging there I was amazed at the size. It was bigger around than the Mastiff and about the same size. I later found out he was eight and a half inches from the back of his knot to his tip. When I sat back down and let him begin to lick my woman's genitals clean I almost fainted from ecstasy.

Next was Jeannine and she took the German Shepard. I heard Bobbett mumble “OH **** that means I get the Great Dane. He nearly killed me the last time.” Jeannine got ****ed just like the rest of us. She ****ed him on the floor afterwards just like Mom had and then sucked his male reproductive organ like Teri had the Afghan.

Then it was Bobbett’s turn. Now Bobbett was about my size, which is 5”6” tall and a 122 lbs. She had about the same sized mammary glands as me and I‘m a 34c. The Great Dane came up to her waist when she was standing. I watched with fascination as the biggest tongue I had ever seen began to lick her woman's genitals. He made large sweeps from her bum hole to her clit. He made her great times about the fifth lick. She shuddered all over as she came. She turned around and bent over and he mounted her. Maurine helped guide him into her woman's genitals. He looked like she was putting a telephone pole up her woman's genitals. I later learned he was 11 plus inches from the back of the knot to his tip. At first he was ramming only about 2/3rds of his male reproductive organ inside her. Then he gave a big shove an buried his male reproductive organ to the hilt. Bobbett screamed “OH MY GOD HE’S IN MY CERXIX.” He began to drill her woman's genitals with long hard jabs. Pulling almost out and then ramming it back deep inside her. She was screaming I’m not sure if it was from pain or ecstasy. I marveled that she could get his knot inside her as I watched it slip inside her woman's genitals. It was by far the biggest knot of all the other dogs and she screamed again, “OH **** I SWEAR HE’S IN MY UTERUS.” She fainted as he was jabbing short hard thrusts into her shooting his great times deep within her stomach. When she came to he was still shooting his doggy great times inside her. She was moaning oh my god, oh **** I have never great times so much even through the pain. It took about twenty minutes before she let him slip out of her. There was some blood and a lot of great times that came pouring out onto the floor. I thought, I’ll bet Mom can handle him with her big woman's genitals.

That left Francine without a dog. Maurine who owns a kennel smiled and said she had a surprise for Francine. She told us one of her boarders had left his dog with her while he and his family went to Europe. She said that because she was not familiar with how the dog might be around other dogs she decided to put all the other dogs in the back yard. She went into her bedroom and brought out this beautiful large dog. She said it was half White Shepard and half Akita. He was larger than the Mastiff and the Rottweiler. He weighed a hundred and sixty pounds. Now Francine was a big women, almost six ft. and weighed about a 180lbs. She had huge mammary glands. Mom told me later that she was a 46ee. She fell in love with the dog. She let him lick her woman's genitals for quit awhile before bending over the table. Later I found out his male reproductive organ measure nine and a half inches. It was about the same size in girth as the Rottweiler.

When he shoved his male reproductive organ deep into her **** hole she grunted and pushed back at him. He really ****ed her hard and fast. She was moaning and groaning and I swear when she came her eyes went back into her head and all you could see was the whites of her eyes. She did that about five times while he ****ed her. He buried his large knot inside her and shot his great times into her belly. She could not get him up high enough to trap his knot so within a couple of minutes he slipped out of her and like the rest a large amount of great times came pouring out. I looked at the floor and thought it was a good thing the floor was covered with a large rubber like covering about 10X10. From a spectators point of view what I liked about watching the Akita, Rottweiler, Great Dane and the Mastiff was you got a perfect view of everything that was happening.

Every one was completely exhausted. It was four thirty when we got ready to leave. Maurine asked me if I would like to work at the Kennel week-ends and some holidays provided it was ok with my Mom. Mom said it was ok by her provided I kept my grades up. I suggest to Mom on the way home that maybe we needed another dog. She smiled at me and said “I think your right.”

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

everything

­

BloodyDemise

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

SIG-ENABLING-MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

I NOTICED

DIDN’T CARE

BUT THE CORSET WAS STILL HAWT

just on the offchance it really is you, i don’t love you any more and you have a small male reproductive organ

CyanideTeaca-
ke

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

MasterHaxxor Posted:

?

Well yeh.

But my first voluntary time Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!