Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Just ****ing stop it, I will not be your friend

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Stop sending me friend requests. Especially if you suck.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

You don’t need to worry. I never sent you one.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

reverse psychology

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Sapper Posted:

Request not sent, way to fail bumhole.

GGH Posted:

reverse psychology

I don’t give GRP that much thought, I’ll just not send the friend request. Dude sounds like an unfunny fabulous person anyway.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Sapper Posted:

Friend request sent.

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

Ravaryn

Avatar: 75916 Tue Nov 04 19:49:43 -0500 2008

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I was about to send one, but I’m pretty sure I suck, and you don’t want people like me to send you requests.

Sapper

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Seriously.

The Friend leaderboard peen is so far out of reach for almost everyone. Hell, there are contests, people are spending real money for a frickin E peen.

What the hell would posess anyone to just randomly start sending friend requests out? What the hell is the benefit? You want friends in Forumwarz? Find a stash of hot nudes of the same girl and make a camwhore. Hell, you dont even have to be that hot, just show mammary glands.

I have never shown my mammary glands, or asked for friends, yet every few days I get some new male reproductive organhead wanting to be my friend.

And hey, just because forumwarz lets you name yourself gayfine upstanding member of society, doesnt mean you should.

This certainly was not an attempt to troll, increase my flamebate score, or get more ****ing requests (3 so far, very funny harharhar)

Rejected a friend request from mike oxlong 10:21PM

Rejected a friend request from MeatLoafFan 10:21PM

Rejected a friend request from Master_Troll 10:21PM

Rejected a friend request from gayfine upstanding member of society94 8:08PM

Sapper edited this message on 02/16/2009 10:22PM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

You’re totally super-hard-core. Will you please be my friend?

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Sapper

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Acid Flux Posted:

You’re totally super-hard-core. Will you please be my friend?

After glancing at your sig, I would say no. You are a flezz mongering whore.

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

You seem like a cool guy, can I be your friend? (and yes I know my name sucks, will get around to changing it one of these days)

gayfine upstanding member of society94

[2ch]

Level 33 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

Sapper Posted:

And hey, just because forumwarz lets you name yourself gayfine upstanding member of society, doesnt mean you should.

O RLY?

MicRo-BreAtH

[The temple of MicR-
o-BreAtH
]

Level 69 Permanoob

an god LOL

This was a great opportunity to test the possibility of sending multiple friend requests to the same person at the same time.

Sadly, the possibility turned out to be 0.

hi im odl to the intwerwebs lolololol

Sapper

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

futhermocker Posted:

You seem like a cool guy, can I be your friend? (and yes I know my name sucks, will get around to changing it one of these days)

Futhermocker is a good name. It combines profanity and wordplay into a word that is one missing T away from being a nazi reference.

Sapper

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

gayfine upstanding member of society94 Posted:

O RLY?

Yes, rly. The word gay can be funny given the right context, as can the word fine upstanding member of society. Either word can also just be offensive. Just because something is offensive does not mean it is funny. Maybe if you made a custom avatar of Obama in leather or with a moneyshot on his face, your name would have some redeeming qualities. But all by itself, it is just a weak attempt to offend. Being overly offensive can have the reverse effect, since people who would normally BE offended will realize that you just WANT to offend them. And on Forumwarz, you have to try a lot harder then that to offend people. Make a name like that in WOW or on Yahoo chat or some ****, you might get some mileage out if it. Here you are just another person trying too hard.

[2ch]

Level 33 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

Sapper Posted:

Yes, rly. The word gay can be funny given the right context, as can the word fine upstanding member of society. Either word can also just be offensive. Just because something is offensive does not mean it is funny. Maybe if you made a custom avatar of Obama in leather or with a moneyshot on his face, your name would have some redeeming qualities. But all by itself, it is just a weak attempt to offend. Being overly offensive can have the reverse effect, since people who would normally BE offended will realize that you just WANT to offend them. And on Forumwarz, you have to try a lot harder then that to offend people. Make a name like that in WOW or on Yahoo chat or some ****, you might get some mileage out if it. Here you are just another person trying too hard.

Did ya read the clbum dscription of permanoob, fine upstanding member of society? plz read! and think about waht is roleplay stands for. My purpose of being here is not “to be funny” or “to become popular”, im posting here and there, and grind those stupid forums, and add random people to my friends just for lulz. I understand, that there are people who are taking flamebate posts(even in RP forumz), e-peen length, number of your flezz and other **** way too serious, but i think about them as pathetic losers without a life.

futhermocker

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

Sapper Posted:

Futhermocker is a good name. It combines profanity and wordplay into a word that is one missing T away from being a nazi reference.

I applaud you.

Sapper

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

gayfine upstanding member of society94 Posted:

Did ya read the clbum dscription of permanoob, fine upstanding member of society? plz read! and think about waht is roleplay stands for. My purpose of being here is not “to be funny” or “to become popular”, im posting here and there, and grind those stupid forums, and add random people to my friends just for lulz. I understand, that there are people who are taking flamebate posts(even in RP forumz), e-peen length, number of your flezz and other **** way too serious, but i think about them as pathetic losers without a life.

I dont think I ever refered to why you play the game, or HOW you play the game, when I was talking about your choice of a name. You roleplay a clueless dip**** very well, my hat is off to you Sir.

[2ch]

Level 33 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

Sapper Posted:

I dont think I ever refered to why you play the game, or HOW you play the game, when I was talking about your choice of a name. You roleplay a clueless dip**** very well, my hat is off to you Sir.

What is better: to roleplay a clueless dip**** or to be a clueless dip**** IRL? I bet you are in second state.

futhermocker

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

I just wanted to say:

TEH INTERNATZ IS SIRIUS BIZNESS GAIS

kthx for your attention

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Why did you reject my friend request I am very disappointed Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!