Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art Troll Toshiba for 45 BP

BotenAnna

[****Z]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I will give 45BP for whomever comes up with the most popular answer on this:

http://www.wired.com/promo/toshiba/index.html

The rules are:

1) It must not actually answer the question (this is required to win anyway)

2) You must use your forum name or some other kind of identifier to prove you posted the answer. Also repost it here.

3) Getting other people to vote up your answer is part of the fun

4) Votes down don’t count, unlike forumbuildr, so you bumholes can’t just vote **** down and ruin the fun.

5) In the event Toshiba nukes all the troll answers, be sure to repost your answers here and I will pick out my favorite.

6) Any method of killing the lulz, even if they’re within the other rules, will disqualify you from the prize.

7) I reserve the right to make modest revisions to the rules to prevent any unforeseen abuse.

I honestly don’t know why I’m doing this other than I guess I’m amused at the concept of giving a reward for playing forumwarz for real. Log in to see images!

BotenAnna

[****Z]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

BotenAnna Posted:

I will give 45BP for whomever comes up with the most popular answer on this:

http://www.wired.com/promo/toshiba/index.html

The rules are:

1) It must not actually answer the question (this is required to win anyway)

2) You must use your forum name or some other kind of identifier to prove you posted the answer. Also repost it here.

3) Getting other people to vote up your answer is part of the fun

4) Votes down don’t count, unlike forumbuildr, so you bumholes can’t just vote **** down and ruin the fun.

5) In the event Toshiba nukes all the troll answers, be sure to repost your answers here and I will pick out my favorite.

6) Any method of killing the lulz, even if they’re within the other rules, will disqualify you from the prize.

7) I reserve the right to make modest revisions to the rules to prevent any unforeseen abuse.

I honestly don’t know why I’m doing this other than I guess I’m amused at the concept of giving a reward for playing forumwarz for real. Log in to see images!

Quoting for original version since that seems popular around here

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I’m lolling so hard at the top entries, looks like it already got trolled.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 02/13/2009 3:22AM

BotenAnna

[****Z]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Johnny Mac Posted:

Remember there are five questions, it seems people are only submitting to the first

edit: heh, seems 4chan has taken this over

BotenAnna edited this message on 02/13/2009 3:31AM

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

halp, mae keyboard has feces smeared all over it. Should i geat a new1?????รงรง

repostin

WoweeZowee edited this message on 02/13/2009 3:36AM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

BotenAnna Posted:

Remember there are five questions, it seems people are only submitting to the first

edit: heh, seems 4chan has taken this over

You can’t submit an answer quicker than 20 minutes apart Log in to see images!

I used the name “Wylin Really”

edit: doh, I actually answered the first question. I should read better.

Wylin edited this message on 02/13/2009 3:45AM

Nayelianne

[Island of Avalon]

Level 27 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Serious Naye here.

Waiting the 20 minutes to post more. This is disturbingly amusing.

BotenAnna

[****Z]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Wylin Posted:

You can’t submit an answer quicker than 20 minutes apart Log in to see images!

I used the name “Wylin Really”

edit: doh, I actually answered the first question. I should read better.

lol your response is too practical and potentially helpful it seems Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

BotenAnna Posted:

lol your response is too practical and potentially helpful it seems Log in to see images!

Yeah, I didn’t read what you wrote so I was actually trying to answer the question. You’ll like the next ones better, and I’ll submit a new one for the first one.

website Posted:

Q:

I use a Toshiba Satellite L300-S500. It is a strong notebook, but when it starts-up, it takes about 4 or 5 minutes. I would like for it to start-up faster. I am living in Vietnam and can find very little technical bumistance or drivers for this notebook. Thanks for any bumistance you can offer.

First you will need to obtain the following supplies: Steel Wool, a pair of jumper cables, and a generator. Normally you could do this with an extension cord and a wall outlet but somebody thought Viet-friggin-nam would be a good place to live. Well, your problem is obviously that you need more power, more power makes cars go faster right? Same applies to computers. First you’ll need to devide the steel wool up into 2 strips as thick as you can get, remove the battery and place the steel wool strips on the contacts and replace the battery so the steel wool sticks out. Start up the generator and connect the jumper cables between the generator and the steel wool. Press the on bumon and stand back because this baby is gonna fly!

website Posted:

Q:

What is a WLAN controller?...and what hardware devices do I need install on my laptop so that I am able to connect to a network? Thanks for any input.

WLAN stands for “We Laugh At Nerds” because it doesn’t actually control anything. But if you really want one, here is what you will need: A Large Sledgehammer, a book of matches, 4 Liters of Hawiian Punch, a Janis Joplin CD, 2 standard BB’s, and a potent marijuana joint. When you have the items in front of you, you will know what to do with them.

website Posted:

Q:

I have a Toshiba Satellite A305 and a 2008 Sharp HD Flatscreen with USB and S-cable inputs. What is the best way to hook up the laptop to the TV? Thank you.

The simplest and most obvious way to physically connect your laptop to your television would be to obtain some very powerful magnets. You can acquire these online (search for “Neodymium Magnet”Log in to see images! Wylin edited this message on 02/13/2009 5:50AM

SplodeyDopy

[iBoxxy]

Level 34 Emo Kid

desperate attention whore

i has answered Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Johnny Mac Posted:

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

I ENTERED ONE BUT I DONT THINK IT WENT THRU

I GUESS THEY DONT LIKE THE WORDS fine upstanding member of societywoman's genitals OR JEWmale reproductive organ

OK I ENTERED AGAIN HAH THERE THEY ARE

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 02/14/2009 11:16AM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

OH MAN LOLOL THAT SPACE KINCHEE IS AWESME

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

i cant get the site to laod

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!