Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout So I just finished episode 1

Sandwich Chef

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Now what? Log in to see images!

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Sandwich Chef

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Fook mi Posted:

wat

male reproductive organ_TRAGEDY

Avatar: 95911 Fri Dec 19 21:16:19 -0500 2008

[The Celerysteve Fa-
n Club
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

now you’re screwed unless you buy 7 bp or get someone else to give you them.

RopeBert

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Sandwich Chef Posted:

wat

Level up to 35 or buy Episode 2.

Hell, get over to the Pwn Shop and buy some raffle tickets. You might get lucky and win Episode 2.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Now you grind to level 35, then you grind some more to get flezz, then grind Hoff until you get pink floyd, then you wait until versnachies appear in the pwn shop and finally you enter an endless stream of contests hoping to someday get the BP to get ep.2

Sandwich Chef

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I can’t go to ppwn shop, it says there that my acccount got blocked and I don’t have acces to the internet, is that part of the game? Log in to see images!

Uncle Gun-Gun

[Bonkenhi Boards VI]

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Go to sentrillion. Log in to see images!

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

See the red “Wiki” tab up there? If you go to the Episode 2 walkthrough it will tell you how to get back to the game. The first plot segment of Episode 2 is free, and it’ll get you your internet connection back.

Sandwich Chef

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

thanks guise

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Add one to the list of people (myself included) that were p ****ed when their account got “shut off” out of nowhere.

IMO CZ needs to do more than cleverly hide it in the Wiki or hint at it in the bookmarks tab (who the **** thinks to use sentrillion anymore, even when it’s the only thing available, it seems pretty goddamn useless). Perhaps lead to it with a cut-scene or some****.

I just can’t imagine the number of players they’re driving away that don’t think to go any further, and think the game just ended… and don’t think to post on the forums or check the wiki…

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

FalconFour Posted:

I just can’t imagine the number of players they’re driving away that don’t think to go any further, and think the game just ended… and don’t think to post on the forums or check the wiki…

No worries. They post a bug report, and we contact them very quickly.

Total-Connec-
tions

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

FalconFour Posted:

Add one to the list of people (myself included) that were p ****ed when their account got “shut off” out of nowhere.

IMO CZ needs to do more than cleverly hide it in the Wiki or hint at it in the bookmarks tab (who the **** thinks to use sentrillion anymore, even when it’s the only thing available, it seems pretty goddamn useless). Perhaps lead to it with a cut-scene or some****.

I wouldn’t be that harsh, I found it rather fast (and lucky), seeing it was the only thing working at that time. I’m pretty sure an average person doesn’t quit the game just out of that…

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

FalconFour Posted:

Or read the hint boxes, right?

Episode 1 Complete!
04/08/2008

Thanks for finishing the first episode of Forumwarz.

When you’re ready to start playing episode 2, open up the Tubmail from JolieNet.

And tbh it’s not cleverly hidden, after all it will be the only site available from your bookmarks once your internet has been shut down. If you can’t do anything else, perhaps using it to see what happens doesn’t hurt, right?

To be honest, part of an MMO is having to think to go further (why do you think I’ve edited the wiki to specifically say walkthroughs are for instant gratification seekers?). Log in to see images!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Maybe this influx of threads could be removed if you also made tubmail stay online and made some other tubmail explaining how Sentrillion could still be accessed- say, by the addition of a sentrillion-adding quest item.

BirdReynods

Avatar: 41906 Mon Dec 08 21:36:48 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

MC Banhammer Posted:

No worries. They post a bug report, and we contact them very quickly.

Maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t describe that as a stable solution if players submit bug reports about it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

BirdReynods Posted:

Maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t describe that as a stable solution if players submit bug reports about it.

The very small percentage of people who report this, compared to those who can figure it out, doesn’t really warrant further code work IMO.

People submit bug reports about all sorts of things which aren’t worth coding changes. Many of the answers in the FAQs came from multiple bug reports where people just didn’t understand what to do, and FAQing them reduced those reports to a trickle.

bum****-axe-7

[bum****-AXE-KLAN]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

greggcarson Posted:

Now you grind to level 35

Done that.

greggcarson Posted:

then you grind some more to get flezz

Done that.

greggcarson Posted:

then grind Hoff until you get pink floyd

Might do that.

greggcarson Posted:

then you wait until versnachies appear in the pwn shop

Done that.

greggcarson Posted:

finally you enter an endless stream of contests hoping to someday get the BP to get ep.2

Might do that.

Also: Domination and Forumbuildr, and I think I’ll look at the wiki and try to find out how to play the game. Log in to see images!

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Somebody is going to win a few copies of Ep2, and they likely won’t know who to give them to. You might be one of the lucky few.

Manicken

Avatar: 100716 Wed Dec 24 12:52:54 -0500 2008

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

FalconFour Posted:

Or figure the game out on their own like most people in the world would?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!