Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Suggestion: an "Extract All" bumon for .moar files

Attention Wh-
ore

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 14 Camwhore

WILL SUCK male reproductive organ FOR ATTENTION

So I’m levelling this alt and I went through HSB for a job… then I forgot how many andy male reproductive organs you could get there.

Long short story, 1 visit:

File extracted!

You have enough pieces to extract the same file again 9 more times!

Extract another

Please put an “Extract All” bumon so we can extract all our .moar files at a click, thanks.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

signed

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Signed

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Why would you extract them all when no one knows how the auction hose will work and whether or not individual pieces will be sellable? I suppose with the andy male reproductive organ it doesn’t matter because who the hell would buy it, but still.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

“Extract” once, click, hold and drag the “Extract another” link, and then hold down enter. Like you used to have to do to purchase multiple stuff in stores.

Inego Loxy O-
hearn Vixen -
Eerhart John-
Ian Za Za

Avatar: 94336 Sat Dec 20 04:30:20 -0500 2008

Level 13 Hacker

IM A WORTHLESS PERSON, SEE ME PRETENDING IM PROUD OF IT. PS NICCO IS AWESOME YO

spacekadt Posted:

signed

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Ricket Posted:

”Extract” once, click, hold and drag the “Extract another” link, and then hold down enter. Like you used to have to do to purchase multiple stuff in stores.

Good call, also if you click ‘extract file’ a bunch of times really fast you can get all the files at once. But yeah, signed.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Generally I unequip the spider before pwning HSB

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Also, if you have a selection of files to extract, start from the bottom and work your way up the list. You can click the next while the animation for the last one is still proceeding. Along with Rickets tip it won’t take that long.

Still, signed.

And… a way to select redundant .moar files for sale. Either select all items of a certain specific type, or a way to select ranges of files (e.g. check the first and last checkbox, then a bumon selects all files between the two)

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

very goddamn signed

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Also, if you have a selection of files to extract, start from the bottom and work your way up the list. You can click the next while the animation for the last one is still proceeding. Along with Rickets tip it won’t take that long.

Still, signed.

And… a way to select redundant .moar files for sale. Either select all items of a certain specific type, or a way to select ranges of files (e.g. check the first and last checkbox, then a bumon selects all files between the two)

This.

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Pointless.

When I have many more, I just click the extract another like mad and it does 4 in one, or something like that.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

spacekadt Posted:

signed

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

In my opinion, adding an “Extract All” bumon is not enough. Instead, you should improve everything in terms of how .moar files are handled. It is annoying to:

– extract .moar files

– browse the item equipment menu and equip .moar files

– sell .moar files

The latter two especially occur if you either have many identical .moar files (as they’re shown as unique, non-related items in the equipment menu), but also if you simply have many .moar files and try to keep at least one of each kind. It’s also horrible to sell .moar files – equal files are not even grouped together, so you have to double-check everything.

DG-Root

Avatar: 86945 Fri Jan 30 20:49:15 -0500 2009

[Play INCIT]

Level 40 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

FalCoN Posted:

In my opinion, adding an “Extract All” bumon is not enough. Instead, you should improve everything in terms of how .moar files are handled. It is annoying to:

– extract .moar files

– browse the item equipment menu and equip .moar files

– sell .moar files

The latter two especially occur if you either have many identical .moar files (as they’re shown as unique, non-related items in the equipment menu), but also if you simply have many .moar files and try to keep at least one of each kind. It’s also horrible to sell .moar files – equal files are not even grouped together, so you have to double-check everything.

I would like to say something more than “agree” but I’m a lazy sonofa****. Log in to see images!

stupid name

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

DG-Root Posted:

I would like to say something more than “agree” but I’m a lazy sonofa****. Log in to see images!

Manicken

Avatar: 100716 Wed Dec 24 12:52:54 -0500 2008

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Or auto-extraction.

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It’s definitely a place that would benefit strongly from more development time.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

signed

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!