Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Where'd my invite bumon go?

Vagitarian

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Im a stupid ****wad

I totally lost it from my dashboard. “Where it at?”

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

We’re launching the new homepage tonight and invites will no longer be necessary to play so we took them away.

It’s part of a big push we’re going to start doing to try and get more users to play around here.

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Trout Posted:

We’re launching the new homepage tonight and invites will no longer be necessary to play so we took them away.

It’s part of a big push we’re going to start doing to try and get more users to play around here.

So everyone who’s been here for like, 3 days, is going to seem like an old fabulous person to the swarming mbumes of even newer players?

Kitty

Level 11 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

sure why not Log in to see images!

Ryx Euclie

[in4mador]

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Oh_No_Shrubs Posted:

So everyone who’s been here for like, 3 days, is going to seem like an old fabulous person to the swarming mbumes of even newer players?

I have no idea where, but I remember the name “Oh No Shrubs” from somewhere. Do you go to Facepunch or the lemon demon forums perhaps?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!