Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
PC Games So, when do I get my episode two access?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Oh for heaven sake, the post was later clarified to say that “new” BPs would not be required of players who still had “leftover” BPs from past donations.

Someone already sent you the one BP you needed, just be done with it.

SeXxyYiFF4U

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

scullyangel Posted:

Oh for heaven sake, the post was later clarified to say that “new” BPs would not be required of players who still had “leftover” BPs from past donations.

Someone already sent you the one BP you needed, just be done with it.

Completely reversing a promise to donators months later isn’t clarifying something, it’s changing your mind.

I’m done with this, but I do think that trout should stick to his word, and am not going to donate again without a good reason why this happened.

SeXxyYiFF4U edited this message on 10/25/2008 8:33PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I despise threads like this.

ET shouldn’t have said that EP2 would be free for previous donators, but using that single blog post as an excuse to expect a free episode 2 is bull****. Looking in the context of all the other blog posts from that time they weren’t sure of what to do about access cost.

To answer your question, you’ll get access when somebody takes pity on you and sends a BP, or when you buy it.

I personally think giving EP2 to donators would have been a terrible thing to do because old donations had nothing to do with future episodes. You bought them because at the time you wanted an alt or a new avatar or actually wanted to help the site. Expecting a donation from the past to apply to this ep2 from the future is dumb. Getting bumhurt over a sentence published weeks or months ago that only hinted at a promise is even more dumb.

And for crying out loud, it’s 5 dollars. If 5 dollars is such a huge deal to you, you must be impoverished and have bigger things to worry about than an internet game.

jesus christ, what’s wrong with you? there’s no need for such a confrontational tone. sure, the op came across as bitter, but he has a reason to.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

So you NEVER heard anyone talking about 7BP for Episode 2 after that blog post? You just aren’t aware enough it seems.

Johnny Mac edited this message on 10/25/2008 8:34PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

also, all of you in general should stop acting like bumholes. the op did a good job of not ranting in furious rage but instead simply presented his case. you’re all feverishly jumping on an opportunity to make yourselves feel superior and it’s disgusting.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

The OP is right, and it’s a promise we hadn’t forgotten about, honestly. I even brought it up a couple of weeks ago at our CZ meetings. Basically to clarify:

Those who donated money to us before there was any kind of indication that Episode 2 would cost money were promised a free copy of Episode 2. I have just made sure they were all given it. This only affects about 70 accounts, and it’s our way of thanking them for supporting us when they knew they would get nothing in return.

One reason we hadn’t given them access yet is that we are in the process of organizing an email campaign to let dormant accounts know we’ve launched new content, and we knew theirs would be a special message. The other reason is simply that I’ve been incredibly busy (appologies to those who tubmailed me and haven’t heard back.)

Anyway, my apologies, you should be all set now.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

/thread

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Actually I just noticed a few people who qualified to get it free purchased E2 on their own. They’ve all been given back their BP.

Evil Trout edited this message on 10/25/2008 8:57PM

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

So Evil_Trout. Where’s my Level 35 cap peen?

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Gimme BPs!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS Posted:

also, all of you in general should stop acting like bumholes. the op did a good job of not ranting in furious rage but instead simply presented his case. you’re all feverishly jumping on an opportunity to make yourselves feel superior and it’s disgusting.

quotin dis’

rofloldude

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m poor! sum1 gief BP plz!! Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Evil Trout Posted:

Actually I just noticed a few people who qualified to get it free purchased E2 on their own. They’ve all been given back their BP.

??? When did the announcement that EP2 was going to cost money occur? I could be wrong, but I thought I’d bought BPs before the possible price for EP2 was even discussed.

Or, it could be that my memory from so long ago is a bit off.

Hey, ET, if I rate a refund, that would be awesome. If not, no big deal.

Thalamasa

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

If you could check mine—I thought I fell under that category as well?

I’m totally okay if I don’t, I’m just mostly curious because I’m trying to figure out how oldfabulous person I am here.

Edit: Wait, no, you said 70 accounts. Never mind. I’m not that oldschool.

Thalamasa edited this message on 11/03/2008 6:04AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!