Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Of the players that have used Gamble-bot

Maels

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

39 have broken even, 224 have made a profit and 453 have lost money.

The average player will lose around 9 flezz when playing with gamble-bot for an average amount of time and flezz gambled.

Please remember to never base your family planning around my math.

LesserEvil665

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Gamblebot blackjack does not offer the full suite of options available in a true blackjack game, giving the house an unfair advantage.

Maels

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

I can’t find where it was discussed, but there was a discussion about the lack of splits and double-downs in Blackjack. I can’t recall whether trout said he was going to look into fixing it or not.

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’m guessing that several of the people with the higher gambling losses has played the gamblebot without any intentions of winning flezz, but rather to get the worst gambler award by putting down 1000 flezz and busting deliberately in blackjack. If that is the case then the rather large deliberate losses could make the gamblebot look more unfair stastitically than it is.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

7u880y Posted:

I’m guessing that several of the people with the higher gambling losses has played the gamblebot without any intentions of winning flezz, but rather to get the worst gambler award by putting down 1000 flezz and busting deliberately in blackjack. If that is the case then the rather large deliberate losses could make the gamblebot look more unfair stastitically than it is.

I know that’s what I did. I think someone did mention that without the full range of options available to the player the player has the advantage, actually. But I could be wrong: who here’s the amateur statistician, fess up now!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Maels Posted:

I can’t find where it was discussed, but there was a discussion about the lack of splits and double-downs in Blackjack. I can’t recall whether trout said he was going to look into fixing it or not.

I did say I’d add double downs (although I’d forgotten about it!), splits on the other hand probably won’t be coming.

Potato Pie

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

7u880y Posted:

Nope, I got my bum handed to me unintentionally in blackjack on all 3 of my characters! I lost so much putting all my money into it every day that I was close to the top, so I decided I would either get 20 grand in one run or lose it all every day until I was #1. Sometimes I win 10 times in a row, and then lose 20 times in a row. I just need to learn how to stop while I’m ahead Log in to see images! Potato Pie edited this message on 12/07/2007 2:18PM

Solitus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I threw some Hail Mary $1000 Blackjack bets the last two days. The first one I was just bitter at losing money, dropped the bet and lost it all. I was left with about $25. I was NOT happy.

The next day I had about $2,000 and got ballsy enough to try again. Normally if I lose twice in a row at $25, I’ll then up my bet to $50. Well, now I did it a few times at $1000. I lost once, pushed once, and won three times. That took me from being the 31st Worst Gambler to 119th. That gave me just enough money to buy a PruneServ last night and with the daily deliveries and other bonuses, go on and beat Episode one.

I may be still about $150 in the hole overall, but Gamblebot pulled through when I needed him. Thanks, big guy. Log in to see images!

EDIT: I just threw down another $1000 bet after two $25 losses and got BLACKJACK. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BTW, I only had $2000, so the money isn’t THAT expendable.

Solitus edited this message on 12/12/2007 10:20AM

Razor

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Lets say I lose 3000 Flezz in Gamblebot, and then I win those 3000 back. My worst gambler score will be -3000 or 0?

Maels

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Razor

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Bye bye 21k Flezz. Log in to see images!

Solitus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It sucks when there’s nothing else in-game to do but gamble. An hour after my last post, I lost 3k. I’m never thanking Gamblebot again. Log in to see images!

f

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

blackjack is the only game that worth playing, the other 2 are really gay, you just cant win Log in to see images!

Haydn

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

f Posted:

blackjack is the only game that worth playing, the other 2 are really gay, you just cant win Log in to see images!

Really? Because odds in Rock Paper Scissors are by default 50/50. At least in my quick and shoddy world of mental math.

f

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Haydn Posted:

Really? Because odds in Rock Paper Scissors are by default 50/50. At least in my quick and shoddy world of mental math.

as you can see im ranked 2th in best gamblers leaderboard ( http://forumwarz.com/leaderboard/gambler?page=39 ), so trust me, in these kind of things my word is the law.

p.s **** math Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Haydn Posted:

I’ll stand by my viewpoint that your chances of winning are 33 percent, not 50. It’s not as if it magically drops one option for your second round to give that round a half of a chance of winning.

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

If the chance of winning is equal to the risk of losing, does the option of a tie, regardless of how likely a tie is, really change the odds between the player and the house? I don’t know **** about maths, but I’d say that the option of a tie only serves to prolong the amount of time it takes to lose or win a certain amount. The chance of winning a single round doesn’t say anything about the odds unless compared with the risk of losing.

Much more importantly, Cubear and happy-chan needs to blow some of their crazy amont of flezz on getting the worst gambler ePeen.

f

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

ok i just lost 15k this is bull****

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

7u880y Posted:

If the chance of winning is equal to the risk of losing, does the option of a tie, regardless of how likely a tie is, really change the odds between the player and the house? I don’t know **** about maths, but I’d say that the option of a tie only serves to prolong the amount of time it takes to lose or win a certain amount. The chance of winning a single round doesn’t say anything about the odds unless compared with the risk of losing.

Much more importantly, Cubear and happy-chan needs to blow some of their crazy amont of flezz on getting the worst gambler ePeen.

I fail at losing at gambling. so I just spent a bunch of money to help me along for when episode 2 comes out (I’m pretty sure that evil trout won’t take away our items, even if he kills our cred and flezz.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!