Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Whoever came up with the idea of Reilly O'Bill's cyber

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I can see now why this kind of thing might be difficult for some users. Trout actually wanted me to put “encouraging” messages from Reilly to let you know exactly where you stand, but in retrospect, I’m sort of glad I didn’t.

I really think people should use their wits to defeating this thing, or do enough research to get them through it. It involves reading, which is admittedly not that fun, but at least it’s not essential to beating the actual game. And maybe I’m just a political junkie, but I think this is important and rudimentary knowledge.

If needed, I’ll update our Wiki to explain exactly how North American political distinctions work. But that might all change soon in a couple of weeks, depending on the election’s outcome.

Umm…I’ll also take this time to say that all of you who are of voting age should go out and vote. It only takes a minute to register, and it can make a real difference in some cases.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I can see now why this kind of thing might be difficult for some users. Trout actually wanted me to put “encouraging” messages from Reilly to let you know exactly where you stand, but in retrospect, I’m sort of glad I didn’t.

I really think people should use their wits to defeating this thing, or do enough research to get them through it. It involves reading, which is admittedly not that fun, but at least it’s not essential to beating the actual game. And maybe I’m just a political junkie, but I think this is important and rudimentary knowledge.

If needed, I’ll update our Wiki to explain exactly how North American political distinctions work. But that might all change soon in a couple of weeks, depending on the election’s outcome.

Umm…I’ll also take this time to say that all of you who are of voting age should go out and vote. It only takes a minute to register, and it can make a real difference in some cases.

I think it was fine.

Evil Trout Posted:

Forumwarz is made by Canadians.

Obviously- since conservative republicans in the USA are responsible for- freeing slaves, eliminating segregation (jim crow laws), getting rid of that stupid “black people only 2/3rds of a person” idea, and pbuming civil rights laws.

What have liberal democrats done? Oh, they created the KKK.

But sadly most people in this country get most of their education from liberal movies created in hollywood that have re-written history.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

I forget… is Abraham Lincoln on the Republican ticket in THIS election?

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Travalgar Posted:

Must be a major dumbbum.

Look, it’s not like ALL of us understood what a Liberal should be! It’s not like ALL of us hailed from USA!

yeah – I had trouble with the TV hosts – and major psychic collateral damage from the whole cybering thing – I mean, there are actually some male players who don’t like sucking male reproductive organ, hear that Gigerth?

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

200KillerWasps Posted:

hear that Gigerth?

lol that dude is such a fabulous person

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I wish the popular vote actually did matter.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Wylin Posted:

Well, if voting is not compulsory, then major parties will simply aim their policies at the people who vote. Which means that certain groups of people who don’t think it is worthwhile to vote, will find they are the victims of a self-fulfilling prophesy.

In simple terms, if you want the bastards’ attention, let ‘em know that you ARE going to vote and that you ARE watching what they do.

If voting was compulsory in the US, like it is in Australia, you would find that the parties would spend more time figuring out what each demographic is most concerned with – sorry about the preposition.

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

Serious ****ing business when it comes to cyber.

don’t rush it,let it flow naturally.

AtomicScripter Posted:

Those chances are about 2/1, you’re ugly as hell and about one half of the people here worship me

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wylin Posted:

Ten you sir hate America.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

200KillerWasps Posted:

Well, if voting is not compulsory, then major parties will simply aim their policies at the people who vote. Which means that certain groups of people who don’t think it is worthwhile to vote, will find they are the victims of a self-fulfilling prophesy.

In simple terms, if you want the bastards’ attention, let ‘em know that you ARE going to vote and that you ARE watching what they do.

If voting was compulsory in the US, like it is in Australia, you would find that the parties would spend more time figuring out what each demographic is most concerned with – sorry about the preposition.

These are wise words, listen to this.

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Am I the only person that thinks Forumwarz being a Canadian game is a good thing? **** yeah, land of hockey, health care, polite people, and French in place of Spanish as the second language. I swear it’s like a dream come true up there. You guys have it too good. I think I may join you if McInsane wins this 2008 election.

Also, I still have no idea what “liberal” or “conservative” means, and I’m rather interested in politics, and lived in the USA my whole life. Then again it could be that I can’t draw a line between the literal meaning of those words (liberal, i.e. a generous serving, and conservative, i.e. not giving a lot or “conserving” ), and the actual political meanings of the words. That tends to be a roadblock with me similar to my inability to remember names of people in history clbum.

I only tried it once and didn’t get it, but then again, I didn’t see the point either. I already got the mission and don’t exactly see why I need to pleasure the guy… unless of course that’s a requirement to finish the mission. Log in to see images! FalconFour edited this message on 10/28/2008 6:53AM

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

I got through the cybering on my first try with this Troll no problem. Everything is fine, although instead of cybering he might just masturbate furiously thinking of the twins from Prussian Blue.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Alright, I got it on the second try. That was ****ing disgusting. Log in to see images!

No idea what I’m’a gonna do with that “prize” though…

learn to ****ing spel

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

FalconFour Posted:

Alright, I got it on the second try. That was ****ing disgusting. Log in to see images!

No idea what I’m’a gonna do with that “prize” though…

Dunno, equip and pwn (I found the price to be the best-in-slot for my Troll)? Or wait until Talljungle**** opens up your equipment slot.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

FalconFour Posted:

Am I the only person that thinks Forumwarz being a Canadian game is a good thing? **** yeah, land of hockey, health care, polite people, and French in place of Spanish as the second language. I swear it’s like a dream come true up there. You guys have it too good. I think I may join you if McInsane wins this 2008 election.

Hey, if you don’t like America then you can giiit out! Move to Canada with all those other weird minorities they got.

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Goatse II Posted:

Hey, if you don’t like America then you can giiit out! Move to Canada with all those other weird minorities they got.

I like America, I’m just starting to hate the people. After seeing the staggering number of complete ignorant retards voting for McCain after believing John McCain was the “joke candidate” that the Republican party shat out “just to have a candidate”... I honestly don’t believe there’s much hope left for the American people. If he does actually win, all hope will officially be lost for America. Plus, the Air Force is retiring F-16s. That sucks just as bad. I also haven’t had health care of any form in years. ****ty health care is better than no health care (and I’m not implying that Canada’s is ****ty). So Canada doesn’t look all that bad.

learn to ****ing spel

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

FalconFour Posted:

Plus, the Air Force is retiring F-16s.

Haven’t they done that already? I heard they’re going to be replaced by F-35’s or sumethi

FalconFour

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Inertia Posted:

Haven’t they done that already? I heard they’re going to be replaced by F-35’s or sumethi

No way! They’re still using them and I can’t see any reason why not. It’s sexy, functional, sexy, fast, sexy, capable, sexy, and well suited for any job. Plus it looks hot as hell. I mean seriously, look at those beau

learn to ****ing spel

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

FalconFour Posted:

No way! They’re still using them and I can’t see any reason why not. It’s sexy, functional, sexy, fast, sexy, capable, sexy, and well suited for any job. Plus it looks hot as hell. I mean seriously, look at those beau

Sexy back in the cold war era maybe. Boy, fashion are changing, man, keep up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!