Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Mbum Effect

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Is anyone else playing this game? I took the day off on Thursday and dumped in a ****load of hours to it.

There are some obvious flaws with the game (graphical glitches, weird inventory system) but it’s so easy to forget about them and get absorbed by the characters and sub quests.

I’m a huge fan of the conversation system, and I love the exploration aspect because it reminds me of the clbumic Star Control 2.

Flint

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

They call me brokeback imafabulous person

I’m more interested in how your mbum effects the environment.

(it pains me to say effect rather than affect there)

actually, my 360’s all red ring’d right now, sucks too, it was an elite. this wasn’t meant to happen.

but it looks absolutely superb, aside from I hate using the magic skills.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Apparently they only recently started deploying the new chipsets that avoid the red ring. Mine is a launch day 360 and I’ve never had a problem. From all the whining on the Internet, it makes me feel that mine is very overdue.

The save system in the game is pretty terrible at times. I swear there’s no enemies anywhere near me after a huge battle, yet I can’t save. Then I enter another huge battle and die, and have to go way back.

Still, I Log in to see images!

Flint

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

They call me brokeback imafabulous person

The story of my busted xbox links directly to Mbum Effect, too. I had a buddy who was way into the game, and his console broke. Red rings, blah blah.

So, knowing that there’s nothing that can be done or not done to avoid breaking a console; I offered my elite to him so he could continue playing Mbum Effect because I wasn’t currently using my xbox for anything important (yeah games are important?)

Then about two days later he phones me and tells me that my elite is doing the red rings on him and he didn’t even get to beat the game. I know it’s not his fault but I can’t help but be disappointed by the news.

Flint edited this message on 12/02/2007 8:41PM

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Is this game any good? I didn’t like the look of it from the trailers so I have opted not to buy it so far.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Well I’ve always loved sci-fi, and even though Mbum Effect’s storyline isn’t very original it’s a great game.

There are some interface issues, but they don’t hinder the overall experience.

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I might give it a go then, I’ll probably buy it after I’ve finished Timeshift and bumbumin’s Creed Log in to see images!

Dan0rz

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Wrex.

BluPotato

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Shepard.

But in all seriousness its a pretty damn good game; good way to end a the last stretch of fairly decent 360 releases.

BluPotato edited this message on 12/16/2007 4:26AM

BloodVex

[Fightan Amphibyans]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

More like mbum defect lol m i rite.

In all seriousness, I’d like to play this game but I don’t have a 360. Oh well Log in to see images! BloodVex edited this message on 02/10/2008 12:54AM

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

BloodVex Posted:

More like mbum defect lol m i rite.

In all seriousness, I’d like to play this game but I don’t have a 360. Oh well Log in to see images!

thanks for contributing to this thread! Log in to see images!

Anyways, I’d like to get it but I’m too poor to get a 360 and too shy to become a prostitute to earn money to get a 360, so I’m gonna have to wait for a possible PC release.

Barstool

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

#1 SHARK!

Mbum Effect is pretty sweet, but the main storyline is kinda way too short.

I’m right before the “point of no return”, but I have a billion sidequests to do, even though I’ve been regularly doing a few between every main planet :/

OH WELL

I’m looking forward to the DLC that comes out next month, it has Batarians or some ****.

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

It’s fun. I’m a 20 some Infiltrator named Samuel L Shepard and he’s black Log in to see images!

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

There’s a girl at my school who’s last name is Sheppard, so I giggle everytime I see her. Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

You giggle every time you see any girl and then have to change your trousers. Log in to see images!

Volvox

[For the lulz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

n00beast Posted:

You giggle every time you see any girl and then have to change your trousers. Log in to see images!

True story

Frustration -
Raptor

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Frustration Raptor Posted:

Mbum effect coming to PC:http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/view.php?id=3684/

slowpoke.jpg

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I was going to get Mbum Effect, but I decided to get Halo 3 instead.

Ha ha, oh how I regret past events in my life.

HybridThizle

[Facepunch]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

I just bet it yesterday.

Probably one of the best games I’ve ever played!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!