Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature .moar files and the forums you get them at

Morph3us

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

R.P. Genius

8 Luck

Care Bear collage.xpeg (6/7)
Deluxe Paperclip bumistant Suite v9.0 [2 CDs].exec (2/2)
KeyLogger 5000.prog (2/2)
list of friends i made out with.dtbs (1/8)
list of friends i made out with.dtbs (4/8)
list of friends i made out with.dtbs (5/8)
list of friends i made out with.dtbs (6/8)
me without black eyeshadow (don't make fun).gawk (1/8)
me without black eyeshadow (don't make fun).gawk (3/8)

The Furry Farm

8 Luck

\/:?"<>.sdoc (2/2)
Behind the Music: The Numa Numa Guy.divy (7/8)
Behind the Music: The Numa Numa Guy.divy (8/8)
Catalog of Aquatic Species in South Carolina.dtbs (3/9)
Curriculum Vitae - Harris Pilton.pres (3/8)
Deluxe Paperclip bumistant Suite v9.0 [2 CDs].exec (2/2)
Fun with glue and pipe cleaners.divy (7/9)
jolienet server distribution diagram.gawk (6/8)
longcat (long).xpeg (4/4)
new tattoo.ogle (7/7)

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

Here ‘em Roar – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 13) of the file jingle_hamsters.noiz

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file Bucket full of tears.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 12) of the file WhiteWormVirus – 80 Minutes ov Feedback.noiz

Traiditional Childrearing Forums – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 14) of the file bff06.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 12) of the file linux penguin.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 8) of the file the matrix soundtrack – reloaded – remixed – overclocked.noiz

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 9) of the file Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 10) of the file Lemon Party – Soundtrack.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Battlethreadz – Luck 14 (3 levels above me, think I can take it?)

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 11) of the file The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer

I’ll be able to do this, but it’s a lot of boring grinding. So I’m bailing on the forum.

Obscure Phobia Support Boards – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Eglath

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Gnefarious Gnymphomaniac

After looking around the rest of the wiki, I found other tables that had sorting, like Banhammer mentioned, so there is a sort table module installed that we can use. I did not notice it before as it is not dogreat timesented anywhere, and it does not display properly in the preview mode. (Not sure of the version, the one I linked earlier in this thread mentioned fixing a few problems that our wiki’s sorttables still exhibit, but any sort is better than none at this point.)

Anyhow, to try it out, I tossed the data from the first two forums in our big ugly list into a sort table and stuck it at the end of the page so you can check it out and play with it.

What do you think? it is harder to get it into a format for the wiki, but you should only ever have to enter a file fragment/forum combo once, after that you only need to increment the counter.

While I’m at it, have we been able to confirm that luck affects file fragment drops? It is so hard to tell, with literally thousands of file fragments, 77+ forums, and 50+ degrees of luck, It will take a very very long time to get sample sizes large enough to statistically verify if it does or not… Do you think ET would spill the beans on that detail? If he could verify that the luck stat does not actually affect the drop rates we can combine all our different luck runs and the list would become quite more manageable. I know it is wishful thinking, but still, that is a LOT of permutations. Log in to see images!

edit: Added another alternate table format this morning. Overnight I realized there is no real reason to break the part numbers out of the names and actually makes the sort even less useful, since you cannot sort on two fields simultaneously. It would look even better without the luck field, but we need to leave that until we know if luck affects drops.

The second version looks better to me, but this project is being ramrodded by Wangerbanger, so I’ll let them make the final call if either version is used.

And just fyi, I already have a macro set up to do the conversion, so if you like either format, I do not mind converting the entire collection of data into the new format. Log in to see images! Eglath edited this message on 10/28/2008 7:59AM

EmSee Hamban-
ner

Avatar: 77011 Mon Dec 29 10:38:43 -0500 2008

[TribeGirl]

Level 59 Permanoob

halp et fix this ssoon thx

densure shat – lucky 1

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 4) of the file James Blunt – Beautiful (omg i love this song!!!!).hear

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 6) of the file my neck, my back, my woman's genitals and my bum – unknown.hear

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL – REALLY WORKS.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file James Blunt – Beautiful (omg i love this song!!!!).hear

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL – REALLY WORKS.sdoc

MC Banhacker

Avatar: 56461 Tue Dec 23 18:27:44 -0500 2008

[Survivor - ForumWa-
rz Editing Booth
]

Level 68 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Comparison with re-re luck 1, against hacker luck 52, one run Denture Chat:

Denture Chat - Luck 52
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file
 James Blunt - Beautiful (omg i love this song!!!!).hear
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 3) of the file
 skull-****.ogle
 male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file
 I DON'T WANT A WAR - SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 4) of the file
 map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
 male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc

Conclusion: Luck means nothing for this low-level forum,
 or at least for this small sample size.

MC Banhacker

[Survivor - ForumWa-
rz Editing Booth
]

Level 68 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

2chin.org - Luck 52
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 9) of the file
 Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 8) of the file
 the matrix soundtrack - reloaded - remixed - overclocked.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 11) of the file
 Wesley Willis - Suck a Cheetah's male reproductive organ.tune
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 11) of the file
 The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 9) of the file
 Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy
BOOTED!

2chin.org - Luck 52
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 9) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 10) of the file
 WildVid-Girlscrewshobofor100dollars.divy
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 9) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 13) of the file
 list of clbummates who i am going to kill.dtbs
Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 12) of the file
 linux penguin.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 12) of the file
 linux penguin.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 9) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 7) of the file
 crying while ****ing - exquisite.pr0n
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 14) of the file
 Anal Bloodloss feat. Garth X. Bloodloss - Greatest Hits 2002-2007.noiz

Cyberchondriacs - Luck 52
Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 15) of the file
 Now That's What I Call Music! Volume #6028.tune
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 15) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 13) of the file
 American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 13) of the file
 Fishsticks!!!.leer
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 12) of the file
 linux penguin.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 15) of the file
 JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 14) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 13) of the file
Distracted!  Died :-(

Morph3us

Level 35 Hacker

Coral Springs Nuclear Generating Station

7 Luck

Care Bear collage.xpeg (1/7)
hilarious dilbert comic (rare).xpeg (1/9)
hilarious dilbert comic (rare).xpeg (9/9)
noose_on_dead_tree.ogle (3/10)
noose_on_dead_tree.ogle (8/10)
noose_on_dead_tree.ogle (9/10)
Super Virginia Tech Mbumacre RPG!.exec (4/8)
Super Virginia Tech Mbumacre RPG!.exec (7/8)
top 10 movie hacks.dvda (3/6)
Vaginoplasty - before and after pix.gawk (1/7)
Wild On! - Panty shot compilation & Fashion Tips for Camwhores.dvda (6/6)

Konservative Kristian Koalition

7 Luck

BattleThreadz Clbum Comparison (cam****s overpowered!).sprd (4/6)
britney aguilera - 01 - look at my mammary glands.lstn (1/3)
rainbow.leer (1/2)
Jew Fighters - Let Them Die.tune (1/7)
Jew Fighters - Let Them Die.tune (2/7)
Pink Web Browser.exec (2/3)
Plum Computers: Average CPU Temperatures.dtbs (2/2)
richard dawkins - chapter 16 - all believers should be hog-tied and gang-raped.lstn (1/2)
zomg im so fat.xpeg (1/2)

8 Luck, 2 runs

\/:?"<>.sdoc (1/2)
BattleThreadz Clbum Comparison (cam****s overpowered!).sprd (2/6)
Behind the Music: The Numa Numa Guy.divy (8/8)
Celine Dion - Stadium Rock Anthems.tune (4/6)
CLOWNRAPE SCREENSAVER (CANNOT BE UNINSTALLED).prog (2/2)
Jew Fighters - Let Them Die.tune (1/7)
Jew Fighters - Let Them Die.tune (7/7)
Plum Computers: Average CPU Temperatures.dtbs (1/2)
rainbow.leer (2/2)
richard dawkins - chapter 16 - all believers should be hog-tied and gang-raped.lstn (2/2)
The Suicide Notes - The First Cut Is The Deepest (Sheryl Crow Cover).tune (1/2)
Usher - May I Help You Find Your Seat, Madame?.noiz (2/2)
X Wing Fighter - Real specs!.pres (1/3)
zomg im so fat.xpeg (1/2) x2
zomg im so fat.xpeg (2/2) x2

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Battlethreadz – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 15) of the file me n katyyy bein random lol.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 15) of the file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 9) of the file Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 15) of the file Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 11) of the file The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 13) of the file Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 10) of the file flaming black ops membership list.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 14) of the file Turd on camera lens.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 15) of the file Now That’s What I Call Music! Volume #6028.tune

Pentagon – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 17) of the file Justin Fingerrape – Desktop Background OMG!!.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #14 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 13) of the file Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #14 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 17) of the file Justin Fingerrape – Desktop Background OMG!!.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 13) of the file Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Schadenfreude.cx – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 15) of the file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 14) of the file Turd on camera lens.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 11) of the file my beautiful scars.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 13) of the file Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 15) of the file Va-J-J cam: My son being born!.divy

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk

Paranoid Panorama – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 9) of the file Just Buy It – Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L’il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).hear

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires – I’m Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 12) of the file linux penguin.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 15) of the file coldplay – if you listen to this, you’re gay.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 7) of the file lemonparty.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer

Paranoid Panorama:RotM – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 11) of the file Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 13) of the file Soothing Sounds CD – Children Playing in the Park.tune

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

<missed it, sorry>

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 19) of the file Futuristic Sex Robotz – **** the MPAA.tune

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 18) of the file 6 midgets and a horse ejaculating.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 11) of the file Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 11) of the file Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 15) of the file Tom Cruise in actual closet – Night Vision pic.ogle

Hear ‘Em Roar! – Luck 14

<missed, sorry>

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 13) of the file grownup harlequin baby (hot!).gawk

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 10) of the file Bucket full of tears.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 10) of the file Bucket full of tears.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg

Traditional Childrearing Forums – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 9) of the file Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 9) of the file Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc

2chin.org Fat Acceptance Forums – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 11) of the file ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE – TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 11) of the file ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE – TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 10) of the file Lemon Party – Soundtrack.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 11) of the file Wesley Willis – Suck a Cheetah’s male reproductive organ.tune

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 8) of the file the matrix soundtrack – reloaded – remixed – overclocked.noiz

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 11) of the file Wesley Willis – Suck a Cheetah’s male reproductive organ.tune

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 7) of the file crying while ****ing – exquisite.pr0n

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 11) of the file Wesley Willis – Suck a Cheetah’s male reproductive organ.tune

Amish Gone Wild – Luck 14

<whoops! forgot the first two. I’m such a ditz>

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 8) of the file Random Keystroke Generator v2.D7dhf;$0.exec

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 7) of the file meeee278.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 8) of the file Unexplained phenomena that might be a crackhead.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 10) of the file Sim Dollhouse 3000.prog

Battlethreadz – Luck 14

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 11) of the file The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 8) of the file unpopular science podcast – 312.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 9) of the file Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 15) of the file Now That’s What I Call Music! Volume #6028.tune

Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 15) of the file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc

Pentagon – Luck 15 (bought it up one)

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer

Your spider picked up piece #14 (of 15) of the file Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 15) of the file Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 15) of the file JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Gays in Recovery

22 Luck

homicide_girls_zoe_01.leer (5/8)
Just Buy It - Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L'il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).hear (3/9)
Just Buy It - Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L'il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).hear (8/9) x3
Just Buy It - Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L'il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).hear (9/9)
The_Blackness_That_Represents_My_Soul_1024x768.xpeg (5/6)

Ebony Jaguars

22 Luck

110 songs in binary.lstn (10/14)
110 songs in binary.lstn (14/14)
ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE - TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn (4/11)
Just Buy It - Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L'il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).hear (6/9)
Lemon Party - Soundtrack.lstn (3/10)
linux penguin.xpeg (6/12) x2
linux penguin.xpeg (7/12) x2
linux penguin.xpeg (8/12)
linux penguin.xpeg (10/12) x2

Hear ‘em Roar!

22 Luck

American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy (8/13)
Bucket full of tears.ogle (9/10)
Fishsticks!!!.leer (6/13)
jingle_hamsters.noiz (2/13)
jingle_hamsters.noiz (13/13)
Justin Fingerrape - Desktop Background OMG!!.gawk (12/17)

Battlethreadz ThreadConstructr v3.0 Gamma

22 Luck

911 conspiracy virgin mary's face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk (7/11)
Buyer's Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs (3/13)
flaming black ops membership list.dtbs (5/10)
HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec (16/17)
something lawful pbumword list.sdoc (2/15)
Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy (2/9)
Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy (3/9)
The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda (4/11)
The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda (8/11)
Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc (5/8)
Turd on camera lens.xpeg (10/14)
unpopular science podcast - 312.lstn (2/8)
unpopular science podcast - 312.lstn (7/8)

LimitFail

Level 35 Hacker

Eglath Posted:

but this project is being ramrodded by Wangerbanger

Wait I whot

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Li’l Pony Groomers – Luck 15

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 3) of the file El Unicornio Más Bonito – Yvid Spanish Latino [www.LatinoDivy.com].divy

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 6) of the file disney movies best songs compilation.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 6) of the file disney movies best songs compilation.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 7) of the file emma watson fine upstanding member of society slip.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file JimmyEatmale reproductive organ_Discography.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 6) of the file disney movies best songs compilation.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 7) of the file Care Bear collage.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 6) of the file disney movies best songs compilation.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 6) of the file disney movies best songs compilation.dvda

Again! Maybe this time I’ll finally finish one. Just need piece 4 of disney…

Li’l Pony Groomers – Luck 15

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 11) of the file A Chorus of Tears – 06 – Crying.hear

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 3) of the file El Unicornio Más Bonito – Yvid Spanish Latino [www.LatinoDivy.com].divy

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 10) of the file noose_on_dead_tree.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 7) of the file Vaginoplasty – before and after pix.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 9) of the file List of Star Trek Inconsistencies.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 9) of the file Abu Ghraib shower scene (sexy as hell).pr0n

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file r. kelly – trapped in the cupboard.tune

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 6) of the file top 10 movie hacks.dvda

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 6) of the file disney movies best songs compilation.dvda

grrr…. one more chance…

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file r. kelly – trapped in the cupboard.tune

What – the – ****? Only ONE more of those pieces, after the first run yielded so many? This boggles my easily-boggled brain Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Eglath Posted:

It would look even better without the luck field, but we need to leave that until we know if luck affects drops.

We do need to keep it:

MC Banhammer Posted:

Finally, and this is confirmed — there is this Luck stat…

(It does impact .moar files, but the details remain confidential.)

EmSee Hamban-
ner

[TribeGirl]

Level 59 Permanoob

Rice Krispies rice babee – lucky 1

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Usher – May I Help You Find Your Seat, Madame?.noiz

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Conjoined Twins Orgy.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL – REALLY WORKS.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle

that forumz 2 hard 4 me

doktor yoyo jojo – lucky 1

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file I DON’T WANT A WAR – SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Goooberrrrzz!.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file I DON’T WANT A WAR – SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 3) of the file Pink Web Browser.exec

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file I DON’T WANT A WAR – SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune

hey im better. trying tice rice babee again. lcuky TWO@!

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL – REALLY WORKS.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file richard dawkins – chapter 16 – all believers should be hog-tied and gang-raped.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 6) of the file Celine Dion – Stadium Rock Anthems.tune

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 6) of the file Celine Dion – Stadium Rock Anthems.tune

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Rage Against the Man-chine – Bull Dykes at the Pride Parade.noiz

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Rage Against the Man-chine – Bull Dykes at the Pride Parade.noiz

yay!

dr jojojo agin oh yeah 2 luck

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 14) of the file tubgirl.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file James Blunt – Beautiful (omg i love this song!!!!).hear

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file rainbow.leer

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file songs to take a dump to – 03 – push, push, push.noiz

MC Banhacker

[Survivor - ForumWa-
rz Editing Booth
]

Level 68 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

CyberChondriacs - Luck 52
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 15) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 15) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 15) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #14 (of 15) of the file
 Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 9) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 14) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file 
Lemon Party - Soundtrack.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #15 (of 15) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 13) of the file

2chin.org Fat Acceptance - Luck 52
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 13) of the file
 list of clbummates who i am going to kill.dtbs
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 14) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 12) of the file
 linux penguin.xpeg
 Lemon Party - Soundtrack.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 13) of the file
 Happidex vs. Smileprin Marketshare Analysis (Grade 7 Independent Study).dtbs
 flaming black ops membership list.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 13) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 14) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 15) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 15) of the file
 Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 13) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 17) of the file
 HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 11) of the file
 ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE - TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn

<missed the first one, sorry>
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 10) of the file
 if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 15) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 11) of the file
 911 conspiracy virgin mary's face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 15) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 8) of the file
 Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 15) of the file
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 13) of the file
 Fishsticks!!!.leer
 unpopular science podcast - 312.lstn
 Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc

Morph3us

Level 35 Hacker

Konservative Kristian Koalition

7 luck

\/:?"<>.sdoc (1/2)
07 - REKTÄL DISCHÄRGE - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY bum IS BLEEDING.noiz (1/2)
awesome animated cursors.exec (1/8)
britney aguilera - 01 - look at my mammary glands.lstn (2/3)
britney aguilera - 01 - look at my mammary glands.lstn (3/3)
Celebrities by boob size.dtbs (1/2)
Jew Fighters - Let Them Die.tune (5/7)
John Jackson Blueberry Waffles (Cover Art).leer (2/2)
Johnny Labelmate and the TBA Openers - Would You Care to Rock?.lstn (2/2)

Gamefabulous personS

7 luck

andy male reproductive organ (feat. carrot top) - stand up comedy - vol 1.hear (2/2)
Clouds (Black).gawk (6/10)
Clouds (Black).gawk (8/10)
hilarious dilbert comic (rare).xpeg (8/9)
JimmyEatmale reproductive organ_Discography.lstn (2/4)
Lorne E. Smith - Banking Info - DO NOT POST.sdoc (2/10)
new tattoo.ogle (7/7)
noose_on_dead_tree.ogle (7/10)
Vaginoplasty - before and after pix.gawk (2/7)

Something Lawful

7 luck, 2 runs

Buy This Book on Tape: The Complete Guide to Buying this Book on Tape.hear (1/5)
Buy This Book on Tape: The Complete Guide to Buying this Book on Tape.hear (2/5)
Care Bear collage.xpeg (3/7)
child actress birthdates (under 12).dtbs (3/8)
child actress birthdates (under 12).dtbs (4/8)
Clouds (Black).gawk (4/10)
eeeeeeeeeeee213da9agg5.leer (1/3)
hilarious dilbert comic (rare).xpeg (7/9)
I want you inside me - Your daughter.tune (9/10)
JimmyEatmale reproductive organ_Discography.lstn (2/4)
Mommy I liek fun! (MILF).gawk (1/10)
Mommy I liek fun! (MILF).gawk (4/10)
Mommy I liek fun! (MILF).gawk (7/10) x2
Mommy I liek fun! (MILF).gawk (9/10)
noose_on_dead_tree.ogle (7/10)
Super Virginia Tech Mbumacre RPG!.exec (4/8)
top 10 movie hacks.dvda (2/6)
Vaginoplasty - before and after pix.gawk (2/7)
Vaginoplasty - before and after pix.gawk (7/7)

LimitFail

Level 35 Hacker

Fitness fabulous personry

Luck 6

Celine Dion – Stadium Rock Anthems.tune (2/6)

Celine Dion – Stadium Rock Anthems.tune (5/6)

MY_PUPPY_134.xpeg (5/6)

PLUM COMPUTERS KEYNOTE PODCAST.lstn (2/2)

Reporter Stomping Grapes (remix).lstn (1/2)

Reporter Stomping Grapes (remix).lstn (2/2)

—-

South Carolina Marine Fisheries Forum

6 Luck

Behind the Music: The Numa Numa Guy.divy (2/8)

Deluxe Paperclip bumistant Suite v9.0 [2 CDs].exec (2/2) x2

How to type – 26 easy steps.sdoc (2/2)

jolienet server distribution diagram.gawk (2/8)

me without black eyeshadow (don’t make fun).gawk (4/8)

PLUM COMPUTERS KEYNOTE PODCAST.lstn (1/2)

The Suicide Notes – The First Cut Is The Deepest (Sheryl Crow Cover).tune (2/2)

X Wing Fighter – Real specs!.pres (3/3)

—-

That’s A Lot Of Feces (TWO RUNS)

6 Luck

\/:?”<>.sdoc (1/2) x2

\/:?”<>.sdoc (2/2) x2

07 – REKTÄL DISCHÄRGE – FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY bum IS BLEEDING.noiz (2/2) x2

Fun with glue and pipe cleaners.divy (8/9)

Johnny Labelmate and the TBA Openers – Would You Care to Rock?.lstn (1/2)

MY_PUPPY_134.xpeg (3/7) x2

MY_PUPPY_134.xpeg (6/7)

Plum Computers: Average CPU Temperatures.dtbs (1/2)

Plum Computers: Average CPU Temperatures.dtbs (2/2) x2

See Spot Run!.dtbs (1/8)

Standard Form Contract Used by Heidi Fleiss.dtbs (1/4)

Wild On! – Panty shot compilation & Fashion Tips for Camwhores.dvda (4/6)

X Wing Fighter – Real specs!.pres (2/3)

LimitFail edited this message on 10/29/2008 5:49PM

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

SUPER SECRET PENTAGON FORUM!!!

22 Luck

911 conspiracy virgin mary's face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk (2/11)
911 conspiracy virgin mary's face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk (3/11)
911 conspiracy virgin mary's face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk (6/11)
911 conspiracy virgin mary's face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk (7/11)
American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy (3/13)
JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc (14/15)
Justin Fingerrape - Desktop Background OMG!!.gawk (9/17)
Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy (2/10)

EmoSapiens

22 Luck

HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec (5/17) x2
Journal - what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc (11/15)
Justin Fingerrape - Desktop Background OMG!!.gawk (3/17)
Justin Fingerrape - Desktop Background OMG!!.gawk (7/17)
my beautiful scars.gawk (6/11)
my beautiful scars.gawk (8/11)
Turd on camera lens.xpeg (8/14)
Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy (8/10)
Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy (10/10)

Paranoid Panorama

22 Luck

911 conspiracy virgin mary's face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk (2/11)
Bucket full of tears.ogle (6/10)
coldplay - if you listen to this, you're gay.lstn (11/15)
Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn (4/15)
grownup harlequin baby (hot!).gawk (5/13)
if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle (3/10)
jingle_hamsters.noiz (10/13)
Just Buy It - Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L'il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).hear (1/9)
Lemon Party - Soundtrack.lstn (7/10)
linux penguin.xpeg (8/12)
the matrix soundtrack - reloaded - remixed - overclocked.noiz (3/8)

Paranoid Panorama: ROTM

22 Luck

Futuristic Sex Robotz - **** the MPAA.tune (9/19)
GEORGE BUSH - IMPERIAL SPEECH OF GLORY.hear (11/12)
Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc (5/11) x2
Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc (7/11)
Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc (8/11)
Soothing Sounds CD - Children Playing in the Park.tune (5/13)
The Genesis of My Titties (83 slides).pres (2/17)
Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy (3/10)
Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy (9/10)

Geronimo! Official Forums

22 luck

Hacking Ruby Scripts - A Love/Hate Affair.pres (4/17)

LimitFail

Level 35 Hacker

Maha’s data:

Amish Gone Wilde (3 runs)

13 Luck 

Bingebot 2015 AlrightyAphrodite profile screenshot (what a skid).ogle (3/12)
Bingebot 2015 AlrightyAphrodite profile screenshot (what a skid).ogle (12/12)
delete all your files.exec (3/4)
Ernest Goes to Camp: Again!.divy (2/7)
Fart 381 - Danananananana!.hear (5/13)
Fart 381 - Danananananana!.hear (7/13)
How to talk to a woman without hyperventilating.sdoc (1/5)
How to talk to a woman without hyperventilating.sdoc (3/5)
How to talk to a woman without hyperventilating.sdoc (5/5) x2
meeee278.gawk (1/7)
meeee278.gawk (4/7)
meeee278.gawk (6/7)
male reproductive organ sizes of boys i ****ed.dtbs (1/8)
male reproductive organ sizes of boys i ****ed.dtbs (2/8)
male reproductive organ sizes of boys i ****ed.dtbs (7/8)
male reproductive organ sizes of boys i ****ed.dtbs (8/8)
Random Keystroke Generator v2.D7dhf;$0.exec (5/8)
Sim Dollhouse 3000.prog (2/10)
TEST - What do I look like with a blindfold on?.leer (10/10)
Unexplained phenomena that might be a crackhead.sdoc (1/8) x2
Unexplained phenomena that might be a crackhead.sdoc (2/8)
Unexplained phenomena that might be a crackhead.sdoc (7/8)

---

Battlethreadz ThreadConstructr v3.0 Gamma

13 Luck 

Fishsticks!!!.leer (3/13)
Fishsticks!!!.leer (5/13)
Fishsticks!!!.leer (10/13)
Journal - what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc (6/15)
Justin Fingerrape - Desktop Background OMG!!.gawk (9/17)
me n katyyy bein random lol.gawk (10/15)
Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy (5/9)
Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy (8/9)
The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda (2/11) x2
Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc (2/8)

------

MC Banhacker's data:

Woe is Us 

Luck 19

Deluxe Paperclip bumistant Suite v9.0 [2 CDs].exec (1/2)
Dr. Barry - Medical Hypnosis - 21 - Stop Eating So Much, You Fat Disgusting Pig.lstn (2/6) x2
Dr. Barry - Medical Hypnosis - 21 - Stop Eating So Much, You Fat Disgusting Pig.lstn (5/6) x2
Fun with glue and pipe cleaners.divy (6/9)
Lorne E. Smith - Banking Info - DO NOT POST.sdoc (7/10)
new tattoo.ogle (1/7)
See Spot Run!.dtbs (2/8)
Standard Form Contract Used by Heidi Fleiss.dtbs (1/4)
Standard Form Contract Used by Heidi Fleiss.dtbs (3/4)

---

Hellbanger's Hellhole...of Death

Luck 19

Care Bear collage.xpeg (7/7)
Catalog of Aquatic Species in South Carolina.dtbs (2/9)
Catalog of Aquatic Species in South Carolina.dtbs (8/9)
Curriculum Vitae - Harris Pilton.pres (4/8)
harry potter slash collection - 01 - draco's huge load.noiz (2/4)
jolienet server distribution diagram.gawk (4/8)
longcat (long).xpeg (1/4)
longcat (long).xpeg (3/4)
longcat (long).xpeg (4/4)
noose_on_dead_tree.ogle (3/10)
Vaginoplasty - before and after pix.gawk (6/7)

---

Ebony Jaguars 

Luck 19

ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE - TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn (2/11)
ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE - TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn (5/11)
ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE - TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn (6/11)
linux penguin.xpeg (3/12)
linux penguin.xpeg (4/12)
linux penguin.xpeg (7/12)
linux penguin.xpeg (9/12) x2

---

G.A.S.P.

Luck 19

Dimitri the Lover phone messages 23-37 (hilarious!).lstn (4/10)
Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn (4/15)
homicide_girls_zoe_01.leer (1/8)
how to talk someone into committing suicide.sdoc (3/12)
how to talk someone into committing suicide.sdoc (11/12)
Lemon Party - Soundtrack.lstn (6/10)
Lemon Party - Soundtrack.lstn (7/10)
Squirting woman's genitalss of Namibia - Ethnographic Fieldwork Report.pres (9/9)
The_Blackness_That_Represents_My_Soul_1024x768.xpeg (2/6)
The_Blackness_That_Represents_My_Soul_1024x768.xpeg (3/6)
The_Blackness_That_Represents_My_Soul_1024x768.xpeg (4/6) x2
The_Blackness_That_Represents_My_Soul_1024x768.xpeg (6/6)

---

MemeBusters 

Luck 20

ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE - TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn (10/11) x2
Fart 381 - Danananananana!.hear (2/13)
grownup harlequin baby (hot!).gawk (2/13)
hamster_animated_6.leer (6/13)
Happidex vs. Smileprin Marketshare Analysis (Grade 7 Independent Study).dtbs (5/13)
Happidex vs. Smileprin Marketshare Analysis (Grade 7 Independent Study).dtbs (9/13)
jingle_hamsters.noiz (5/13)
Just Buy It - Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L'il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).hear (1/9)
Just Buy It - Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L'il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).hear (2/9)
Just Buy It - Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L'il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).hear (4/9)
lemonparty.gawk (5/7)
lemonparty.gawk (2/7)
Wesley Willis - Suck a Cheetah's male reproductive organ.tune (10/11)

---

Ebony Jaguars 

Luck 20

ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE - TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn (4/11)
ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE - TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn (5/11)
ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE - TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn (11/11)
Happidex vs. Smileprin Marketshare Analysis (Grade 7 Independent Study).dtbs (10/13)
KIM SHADY - IMPEWIAL SPEECH OF GLOWY.hear (6/14)
linux penguin.xpeg (5/12)
linux penguin.xpeg (4/12)
linux penguin.xpeg (6/12)

------

MC Banhammer's data:

Second Wife 

Luck 4 

Bleed Sunday’s Dying Blood – 02 – God Hath Forsaken I.tune (5/23)
Me frowning – Time lapse photography.dvda  (14/20)

NOTE: Death

---

Geronimo!

Luck 4 

bear escapes local zoo children die hysterical.divy (9/22)
bear escapes local zoo children die hysterical.divy (20/22)
Hilarious conversation between deaf boy and downs syndrome girl.noiz (5/17)
Hilarious conversation between deaf boy and downs syndrome girl.noiz (17/17)
Pictures of YOU.leer (4/20)
Pictures of YOU.leer (6/20)
****.MILF.asian.mammary glands.great timesshot.latina.interracial.anal.girls.dvda (4/22)
****.MILF.asian.mammary glands.great timesshot.latina.interracial.anal.girls.dvda (17/22) x2
****.MILF.asian.mammary glands.great timesshot.latina.interracial.anal.girls.dvda (19/22)

---

Internet Movie DouceBags 

Luck 4 

first post in d minor.lstn (13/16)
my deviousart portfolio (sux).leer (2/18)
pain_series.gawk (5/13)
Rihanna – Takes a Dump.noiz (5/18)
Rihanna – Takes a Dump.noiz (3/18)
Rihanna – Takes a Dump.noiz (11/18)
Rihanna – Takes a Dump.noiz (13/18)
Things that have been in my mouth.dtbs (2/19)

---

Suburban Gangster Paradise 

Luck 4 (I’m bumuming)

banana phone – rare metallica cover.tune (18/20)
Me frowning – Time lapse photography.dvda (8/20)
more random keystrokes.dtbs (15/15)
New World Trade Center Schematics.dtbs (9/16)
Notorious B.I.G. Final Will and Testament.sdoc (1/15)
Right Clicking: A Dogreat timesentary.pr0n (6/14)
Right Clicking: A Dogreat timesentary.pr0n (9/14)
The Soggiest Cracker.leer (11/22)
The Soggiest Cracker.leer (6/22)
Where Da Gold At (Map).xpeg (9/22)

------

Lady Banhammer's data:

Here ‘em Roar

Luck 14 

Bucket full of tears.ogle (6/10) 
HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec (5/17)
HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec (9/17)
if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle (8/10)
jingle_hamsters.noiz (7/13)
WhiteWormVirus – 80 Minutes ov Feedback.noiz (3/12) 

---

Traditional Childrearing Forums

Luck 14 

bff06.gawk (9/14)
JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc (6/15)
JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc (9/15)
HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec (3/17)
Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda (8/9)
Lemon Party – Soundtrack.lstn (7/10)
the matrix soundtrack – reloaded – remixed – overclocked.noiz (2/8)
linux penguin.xpeg (1/12)
Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc (4/8)

---

Battlethreadz 

Luck 14 

Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 11) of the file The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda (10/11)
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer (5/13)

Note: Quit

---

Obscure Phobia Support Boards

Luck 14 

911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk (1/11)
911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk (4/11)
if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle (3/10)
if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle (8/10)
if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle (10/10) x2

------

Emsee Hambanner's data:

Denture Chat 

Luck 1 

James Blunt – Beautiful (omg i love this song!!!!).hear (2/4)
James Blunt – Beautiful (omg i love this song!!!!).hear (3/4)
map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle (4/4)
my neck, my back, my woman's genitals and my bum – unknown.hear (5/6)
male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL – REALLY WORKS.sdoc (2/4)
male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL – REALLY WORKS.sdoc (3/4)

------

MC Banhacker's data:

Denture Chat

Luck 52

I DON'T WANT A WAR - SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune (1/2)
James Blunt - Beautiful (omg i love this song!!!!).hear (2/4)
map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle (3/4)
male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc (2/4) x2
skull-****.ogle (3/3)

---

2chin.org 

Luck 52 – 2 runs (booted once)

Anal Bloodloss feat. Garth X. Bloodloss - Greatest Hits 2002-2007.noiz (8/14)
crying while ****ing - exquisite.pr0n (5/7)
Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda (2/9)
Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda (6/9)
linux penguin.xpeg (7/12)
linux penguin.xpeg (12/12)
list of clbummates who i am going to kill.dtbs (3/13)
Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy (3/9) x2
Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy (7/9)
The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda (11/11)
the matrix soundtrack - reloaded - remixed - overclocked.noiz (5/8)
Wesley Willis - Suck a Cheetah's male reproductive organ.tune (8/11)
WildVid-Girlscrewshobofor100dollars.divy (2/10)

---

Cyberchondriacs 

Luck 52

American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy (7/13)
American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy (13/13)
Anal Bloodloss feat. Garth X. Bloodloss - Greatest Hits 2002-2007.noiz (9/14)
JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc (2/15)
linux penguin.xpeg (9/12)
Now That's What I Call Music! Volume #6028.tune (10/15)
Now That's What I Call Music! Volume #6028.tune (13/15)

Note: Death

------

Lady Banhammer's data:

Battlethreadz

Luck 14 

Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs (12/13)
flaming black ops membership list.dtbs (4/10)
HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec (8/17)
JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc (5/15)
Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc (6/15)
me n katyyy bein random lol.gawk (13/15)
Now That’s What I Call Music! Volume #6028.tune (13/15)
something lawful pbumword list.sdoc (1/15)
Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy (1/9)
The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda (7/11)
Turd on camera lens.xpeg (5/14)

---

Pentagon 

Luck 14 

Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs (10/13)
Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs (9/13)
JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc (14/15) x2
Justin Fingerrape – Desktop Background OMG!!.gawk (10/17)
Justin Fingerrape – Desktop Background OMG!!.gawk (6/17)
Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy (6/10)
Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy (9/10)

---

Schadenfreude.cx 

Luck 14 

911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk (2/11)
Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs (2/13)
my beautiful scars.gawk (6/11)
something lawful pbumword list.sdoc (12/15) 
Turd on camera lens.xpeg (12/14)
Va-J-J cam: My son being born!.divy (5/15)
Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy (3/10)
Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy (5/10)
Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy (8/10)
Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy (10/10)

---

Paranoid Panorama 

Luck 14 

coldplay – if you listen to this, you’re gay.lstn (7/15)
Fishsticks!!!.leer (2/13)
goons.xpeg (3/17)
Gorillionaires – I’m Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn (11/15)
if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle (6/10)
if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle (7/10)
if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle (9/10)
if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle (10/10)
Just Buy It – Flo Rida feat. Rihanna, Jay-Z, DMX, L’il Wayne, Kanye West (Instrumental).hear (5/9)
lemonparty.gawk (7/7)
linux penguin.xpeg (12/12)

---

Paranoid Panorama:RotM

Luck 14 

6 midgets and a horse ejaculating.xpeg (1/18)
Futuristic Sex Robotz – **** the MPAA.tune (4/19)
Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc (5/11) x2
Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc (11/11)
Soothing Sounds CD – Children Playing in the Park.tune (7/13)
Tom Cruise in actual closet – Night Vision pic.ogle (13/15)
Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy (3/10)
Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy (5/10)

---

Hear ‘Em Roar!

Luck 14 

Bucket full of tears.ogle (9/10)
Bucket full of tears.ogle (10/10)
Fishsticks!!!.leer (11/13)
goons.xpeg (12/17)
grownup harlequin baby (hot!).gawk (12/13)

---

Traditional Childrearing Forums 

Luck 14 

HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec (12/17)
JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc (8/15)
Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda (4/9)
Lawnmower Man 3: Direct to Video.dvda (7/9)
Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc (2/8) x2
Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc (6/8)
Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc (7/8) x2

---

2chin.org Fat Acceptance Forums 

Luck 14 

crying while ****ing – exquisite.pr0n (4/7)
ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE – TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn (2/11)
ENCEPHALITIC CARNAGE – TEA FOR TWO AND TWO FOR TEA.lstn (10/11)
Lemon Party – Soundtrack.lstn (1/10)
the matrix soundtrack – reloaded – remixed – overclocked.noiz (4/8)
Wesley Willis – Suck a Cheetah’s male reproductive organ.tune (4/11)
Wesley Willis – Suck a Cheetah’s male reproductive organ.tune (6/11)
Wesley Willis – Suck a Cheetah’s male reproductive organ.tune (7/11)

---

Amish Gone Wild 

Luck 14 – Two files missing

meeee278.gawk (3/7)
Random Keystroke Generator v2.D7dhf;$0.exec (2/8)
Sim Dollhouse 3000.prog (1/10)
Unexplained phenomena that might be a crackhead.sdoc (4/8)

---

Battlethreadz 

Luck 14 

American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy (13/13)
file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc (9/15)
if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle (4/10)
Now That’s What I Call Music! Volume #6028.tune (8/15)
something lawful pbumword list.sdoc (9/15)
something lawful pbumword list.sdoc (11/15)
Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy (6/9)
The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda (7/11)
unpopular science podcast – 312.lstn (6/8)

---

Pentagon 

Luck 15 

911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk (3/11)
911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk (9/11)
Fishsticks!!!.leer (11/13)
JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc (6/15)
JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc (7/15)
JDahmer Grocery List MUST SEE.sdoc (13/15)
Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc (1/15)
Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc (14/15)
Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy (1/10)

---

Li’l Pony Groomers 

Luck 15 – Two runs

A Chorus of Tears – 06 – Crying.hear (8/11)
Abu Ghraib shower scene (sexy as hell).pr0n (8/9)
Care Bear collage.xpeg (3/7)
disney movies best songs compilation.dvda (1/6)
disney movies best songs compilation.dvda (2/6)
disney movies best songs compilation.dvda (3/6) x2
disney movies best songs compilation.dvda (5/6)
disney movies best songs compilation.dvda (6/6)
El Unicornio Más Bonito – Yvid Spanish Latino [www.LatinoDivy.com].divy (2/3) x2
emma watson fine upstanding member of society slip.gawk (7/7)
JimmyEatmale reproductive organ_Discography.lstn (1/4) 
List of Star Trek Inconsistencies.dtbs (9/9)
noose_on_dead_tree.ogle (4/10)
r. kelly – trapped in the cupboard.tune (2/4)
r. kelly – trapped in the cupboard.tune (4/4)
top 10 movie hacks.dvda (4/6)
Vaginoplasty – before and after pix.gawk (2/7)

------

Thanks for the low-luck runs, Banhammer. We need more of those.

adjga;lk break.

LimitFail edited this message on 10/29/2008 10:35PM

EmSee Hamban-
ner

[TribeGirl]

Level 59 Permanoob

fatness figotry – luckee 2

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Johnny Labelmate and the TBA Openers – Would You Care to Rock?.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Reporter Stomping Grapes (remix).lstn

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file songs to take a dump to – 03 – push, push, push.noiz

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle

oh good i can find my bathrooom now

unban male reproductive organtionery – lik 3!! (‘cuz i can now find the baffroom)

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL – REALLY WORKS.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL – REALLY WORKS.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Goooberrrrzz!.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 6) of the file BattleThreadz Clbum Comparison (cam****s overpowered!).sprd

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file I DON’T WANT A WAR – SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file John Jackson Blueberry Waffles (Cover Art).leer

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 3) of the file skull-****.ogle

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file zomg im so fat.xpeg

KkayK – luk 3

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file How to type – 26 easy steps.sdoc

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 7) of the file Jew Fighters – Let Them Die.tune

oops i need more drugs

anarchysts hoodbook – luk 3

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file James Blunt – Beautiful (omg i love this song!!!!).hear

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file The Suicide Notes – The First Cut Is The Deepest (Sheryl Crow Cover).tune

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Conjoined Twins Orgy.gawk

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 3) of the file tighty whities – 01 – tisane in the brizain.tune

got moar drugs. kkk luk 3

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file Willam Shatner Reads The Bible – 05 – Deuteronomy.lstn

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file songs to take a dump to – 03 – push, push, push.noiz

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Celebrities by boob size.dtbs

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file CLOWNRAPE SCREENSAVER (CANNOT BE UNINSTALLED).prog

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file rainbow.leer

Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 8) of the file Behind the Music: The Numa Numa Guy.divy

Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file zomg im so fat.xpeg

Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file xkcd_12312.gawk

yay!

LimitFail

Level 35 Hacker

Emmsee, can you stop posting like that in this thread? It makes it really annoying…

LimitFail edited this message on 10/29/2008 10:36PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!