Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 [CLOSED] Bug Report Thread - If you must post a bug, post it here!

OVER9000PENI-
SES

[i can haz klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I can’t buy glbumes in the Ppwn Shoppe. Every time I try it, it says “as a troll this item is of no much use to you” and then “server error”.

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

This is minor as hell, but the .moar file ****.MILF.asian.mammary glands.great timesshot.latina.interracial.anal.girls.dvda breaks the table in the equipment menu.

Like this.

Joools

Level 32 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

After the Up-Suck run, the update for the “I’m With the B&” mission notification comes up twice for me, and Trident Media was added to bookmarks for the second time. Thusly:

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

I went through the Digital Vasectomy dialogue with Doctor O, clicked my Quest Items tab to look at it, click Home again and all of a sudden everyone but DrrtyCop74’s offline and I get the Big Fat Meanie-Head-Face-Pants E-peen.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Maha Posted:

I went through the Digital Vasectomy dialogue with Doctor O, clicked my Quest Items tab to look at it, click Home again and all of a sudden everyone but DrrtyCop74’s offline and I get the Big Fat Meanie-Head-Face-Pants E-peen.

Not a bug part of the game. Talk to her.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

Raepdog Posted:

Not a bug part of the game. Talk to her.

I did, but now Doctor O is offline, and according to the wiki I shouldn’t have gotten that E-peen.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Maha Posted:

I did, but now Doctor O is offline, and according to the wiki I shouldn’t have gotten that E-peen.

Be happy and move on?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The Dr. O peen bug (if it is a bug) has been reported many many times. I’ve bumped it up in ET’s priority queue.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

Raepdog Posted:

Be happy and move on?

This character is GOOD, god damn it! Log in to see images!

Stabby McSta-
bberton

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I don’t know if this is a bug, but whenever I can’t seem to find OverProtectanywhere. It’s not at von Neumann’s and I just can’t find it anywhere

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Stabby McStabberton Posted:

I don’t know if this is a bug, but whenever I can’t seem to find OverProtectanywhere. It’s not at von Neumann’s and I just can’t find it anywhere

you mean the net tranny? if the ad isnt at bottom of one of those stores then yeah thats a glitch

asforoneday

Avatar: 71426 Sun Oct 19 16:57:02 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Minor but one of the pictures for the jobs listing is broken. See here

asforoneday

Avatar: 71426 Sun Oct 19 16:57:02 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Wait.. is it normal to constantly have the “INCIT” conversation with THE_****?

On my emo alt, I have an option to buy drugs from him. But on my camwhore, all I have is the same INCIT conversation with him over and over.

Programming -
Socks

[WeChall]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I think someone already said this, but if you choose the “Evil” response in the sTalk with Dr. Jojo, he won’t give you the mission. You have to go back through and choose one of the other responses (I’ve only chosen “Neutral” so that I don’t lose any evil %)

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Situation: Partway through pwning a forum, as I refreshed it to clear the standard ‘error’, the entire forum refreshed (meaning that it acted as if I had just entered the forum for a new visit, including the reminder about how many forum visits I would have left after my first move)

This is how it happened.

I’ve been using the Spoilerpedia List of Forums page to choose which forums to attack to gain Cred as fast as possible. Since I was Level 12, I chose the Level 13 Forum Trident Media (Theramin Edition). As it turned out, I needed to finish that particular Mission anyways, so it was the perfect choice.

I entered the forum through the link in the Spoilerpedia, and began to pwn away. Near the end of the 6th (with about 2 threads left to go before the forum was fully pwned, IIRC), I fired off an attack that was more than enough to kill the thread. Before it fully resolved, I got the ‘refresh forum’ popup. Nothing odd there, so I did as normal, clicking on the link in the bottom right of the battle screen. After a few seconds, I got the header reminder of how many forum visits I would have after my first move, and now it seemed that there were six threads in the forum. That was more threads left than should have been, but fewer threads than were there originally. It was like I had started the whole battle over again. But my Ego & Tears totals were not at 100%. I went ahead and finished out the forum, and sure enough, as I finished the next thread, it had reset my counter for number of threads consecutively pwned. After pwning the forum, I checked my forum visit log. Sure enough, it shows that I pwned the same forum twice in a row. And I used two visits doing so. And I missed out on a little bit of cred, since there were about 2-3 threads left on my first run when it occurred.

My guess is that since I was on the 6th thread and when I beat the thread and saw the ‘new’ forum with six threads, perhaps the random forum thread number hourly reset occurred right as I was finishing the sixth thread, and when the page was trying to refresh to update my battle screen, it saw that the total number of threads in the forum should be 6, and I’d beaten six, so that counted as pwning the forum.

Never seen or heard of this bug before, but it could explain some weird stuff that I have heard about.

BTW, not really upset about this, since I wasn’t making a consecutive visit run, and the cred/visit loss was minimal.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

*sigh* and now I got a ‘left battle’ message out of the blue while running a different forum….

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Surgeries prices don’t come down with frugality. is it a bug or feature?

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

LemGambino Posted:

I’ve reported this a couple times already, but I seem to be missing a contact for a mission. So far, I completed the following missions in Ep2:

-Amishidal Maniac
-Beat on the Brat!
-Guess Who’s Coming to Dinrar?
-I’m With the B&
-My Little Pwny

I’m supposed to get GooseFriedBacon in my contacts list by now, but no dice. I want my epic adventure, darnit. Log in to see images!

Oh yeah, I forgot, I deployed my XSS/FBO codes in every forum up to this point, and still no progress. Either I’m missing something or the staff is flooded with so many bug reports they can’t keep up with them. =P

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

How did you do Guess Who’s Coming to Dinrar? without Goose? Am I confused about this, I thought that was her mission.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

LemGambino Posted:

Oh yeah, I forgot, I deployed my XSS/FBO codes in every forum up to this point, and still no progress. Either I’m missing something or the staff is flooded with so many bug reports they can’t keep up with them. =P

You should receive (have received) Operation Clamperl after completing Amish Gone Wilde. Try this, see if it works for you.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!