Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout It's Live Tonight - Forumwarz: The Rebalancing

Mugaaz

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

For all you people as lame as me –

1. Get X amount of money

2. Respec into Max Frugality

3. Sell all your gear and buy max cost gear

4. Spend 100 flezz on next respec

5. Hang upside naked in your kitchen

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Cyst Posted:

haxlrose Posted:

resetting your upgrade points will cost you Log in to see images!100. are you absolutely certain you wish to go through with this?

remember, it will cost more each time you do it

That’s the first one after the upgrade.

beaten!

I’m too fast for you, girly.

JOJO_STEED

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

ok ok, good joke Trout, update with the rebalancing so I get all excited and then not give me my forum visits so I can’t try it out Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

man it is going to be another hour and a half until he gets up and fixes it i bet.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Just got up, looking into it. Amazingly nobody submitted it as an actual bug.

edit: Should be good to go now!

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/29/2007 9:14AM

Udelar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

HELP MAH

Everything was running slow this morning and I kept getting conversation errors when I asked for a points reset.

Now I’m showing up as having bought a whole bunch of them when I didn’t want to PLEASE FIX IT.

Oh, and also it took a whole bunch of my flezz.

Udelar edited this message on 11/29/2007 9:08AM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Udelar Posted:

HELP MAH

Everything was running slow this morning and I kept getting conversation errors when I asked for a points reset.

Now I’m showing up as having bought a whole bunch of them when I didn’t want to PLEASE FIX IT.

Oh, and also it took a whole bunch of my flezz.

Yeah the site crashed this morning, sorry about that. I’ve refunded your money.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Truck Driver Posted:

Congratulations, Evil Trout! You just made the most common mistake in MMORPGs: the Over-Nerf!

I played through the Nuclear Plant forum with my level 10 Emo Kid and Camwhore, and the Camwhore is significantly more powerful than the Emo now. One major problem is that you quadruple-nerfed Emo Kid’s damage:

-increased Tears cost

-reduced base damage of attack

-reduced Low Ego bonus damage

-reduced bonus damage from Offense because the new formula punishes Emo Kids for having low base attacks

I have 17 Offense, and my most powerful Emo attack cannot break the 100 damage mark unless I have less than 10% of my life left. On the other hand, my Camwhore’s most powerful attack does +130 damage, thanks to the new Offense formula.

I’ll look into this Log in to see images!

It’s likely I’ll be making some adjustments over the next day or two based on feedback like this!

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/29/2007 9:24AM

Flayer

[Camwhore Love]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Don’t listen to those whining emos, they are just upset they have to plan attacks now like everyone else.

SugarSweet16-
XO

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Breezing through forums now, think you might’ve over done it. I just beat KKK at level 4 (leveled on last thread) with one XR and 2 +25 sexy items… or well, got to the end then I wanted to deploy code so I used a little more.

Razor

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

As a troll I only see Fap lasting longer and Bad Poetry dmg boost as advantages.. The damage of all skills is almost the same and bash/drool are doing like half the damage… Is this supposed to be happening? Oh, Insult’s damage is doing like 5~10 less damage…

Razor edited this message on 11/29/2007 1:11PM

happy-chan

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Camwhores are much stronger now. I used to need 9 XR XRs to beat the power plant forum, now I don’t need any at all.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

SugarSweet16XO Posted:

Breezing through forums now, think you might’ve over done it. I just beat KKK at level 4 (leveled on last thread) with one XR and 2 +25 sexy items… or well, got to the end then I wanted to deploy code so I used a little more.

I wanted to make the first few levels (specifically level 4) a little easier. A lot of users got frustrated around then and gave up.

Still, if we get a lot of feedback that it’s way too easy we’ll dampen it a bit.

CJLJ

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Razor Posted:

As a troll I only see Fap lasting longer and Bad Poetry dmg boost as advantages.. The damage of all skills is almost the same and bash/drool are doing like half the damage… Is this supposed to be happening? Oh, Insult’s damage is doing like 5~10 less damage…

Yeah but you should find that you are taking a lot less damage. I need maybe 0-2 XR XRs now and 1-2 of those +60 DB items so overall i think it’s much easier.

JOJO_STEED

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Yeah, I’ve been taking a lot less damage on both my camwhore and my troll, while needing a few more sexiness or douchebaggery items than before. Overall, I’ve been using a lot less items which is something I think Trout said was one of the goals for the rebalancing.

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

just a fox trapped in a boi's body

Truck Driver Posted:

Congratulations, Evil Trout! You just made the most common mistake in MMORPGs: the Over-Nerf!

I, for one, have to agree. Forums that would be a tad difficult (The Furry Farm, Woe Is Us, etc.) normally are now impossible, even with 5 Smileprin XR XR’s and Industral Strength Eyedrops. It least I can still get Cred without totally pwning the forum, otherwise I’d be having a REAl emo-**** fit. Log in to see images!

Flayer

[Camwhore Love]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Jesus, cry more. I couldn’t beat Woe Is Me without items until I was lvl10 and now you emos are throwing a fit because you can’t do it at lvl7? That’s pathetic.

DrunkenLynx

Level 11 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Camwhores are definitely overpowered now, I think. Before the rebalancing I’d die or at least find myself in dire straits sometimes… now I can’t see this happening with some L’ORLY lipsticks and XR’s. I pwned the RPG forum without even breaking a sweat (maybe I’m supposed to at 7th? I one-hit-kill threads with bad poetry and report to authorities… and pump me up keeps me always over 50% ego, I didn’t use a single healing item in 3 forums today).

Or maybe I just built myself a powercamwhore… unlikely since I don’t give a **** about min-maxing. Also, my equip is pretty ****… it’s basically starting stuff (leather cat mask, princess shoes, obsolete computer), now that I upgraded to the +5 offense boots I’m going to tear **** up.

Tomorrow I’ll be attempting the nuclear forum, we’ll see who’s the man. Err, camgirl.

DrunkenLynx edited this message on 11/29/2007 3:15PM

f

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Razor Posted:

yea this is hella gay, now i need like fap 1 yo momma and 2 insults to beat 1 thread in rpgenius, yesterday it was 1 yo momma and 1 insult and thats it! this defense and reducing damage thing is g/\y Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Kitsune Posted:

I, for one, have to agree. Forums that would be a tad difficult (The Furry Farm, Woe Is Us, etc.) normally are now impossible, even with 5 Smileprin XR XR’s and Industral Strength Eyedrops. It least I can still get Cred without totally pwning the forum, otherwise I’d be having a REAl emo-**** fit. Log in to see images!

This doesn’t sound too out of whack to me, those are high level forums and are meant to be beaten around level 8-9.

Camwhores, enjoy being on top while it lasts! Because the overwhelming consensus seems to be that things are too easy. I’ll be making some minor adjustments when I get a bigger picture.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!