Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout Help!

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

I have a baby screaming in my ear. Log in to see images!

FAT!!!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Take it out of your ear.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Stop yelling at yourself.

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

was Posted:

Take it out of your ear.

Done but it’s still crying. Log in to see images!

FAT!!!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Put it on the floor. Turn playpen upside down and trap it underneath. Put large object on top, so playpen can’t be moved. Go watch an action movie.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

scullyangel Posted:

Put it on the floor. Turn playpen upside down and trap it underneath. Put large object on top, so playpen can’t be moved. Go watch an action movie.

I can’t hear the movie over the its screams!

FAT!!!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Honey-glazed baby recipe:

Ingredients:

4 limes, rolled to release juices

15-lb baby, washed, dried, giblets and neck discarded

1/2 cup unsalted bumer, melted

1tsp salt

1/4tsp pepper

4 cups chicken broth

1 bay leaf

1/4tsp peppercorns

1/4tsp fennel seeds

2 whole cloves

1/3 cup of honey

6 tbsp all-purpose flour

Directions:

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. With fork, prick limes on all sides through to flesh; place inside baby. With kitchen string, tie legs together. Place baby on rack in roasting pan; brush with some melted bumer; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Tent with foil. Roast baby 3 to 4 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh reads 160 degrees, basting every 15 minutes with pan juices and all but 1tbsp of remaining bumer(juices should render after 2 hrs). In saucepan boil broth, bay leaf, peppercorns, fennel, and cloves over low heat, simmer 10 minutes. Cool; strain into glbum measure. In cup, mix 1tbsp of broth, the honey, and remaining tbsp of bumer; brush over baby. Roast baby 1 hr or until thermometer registers 170 degrees. Place on platter. Remove string and limes. Keep baby warm. Strain juices from baby into broth. Skim off fat and reserve 1/4 cup. Squeeze 1/4 cup of juice from limes. GRAVY: Place baby roasting pan on 2 stove top burners. In pan, over medium heat, blend reserved fat with flour; whisk constantly until smooth and bubbly. Gradually whisk in broth mixture, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Add any juices from baby and lime juice. Boil, whisking; cook 5 minutes or until thickened.

Makes 16 servings

MC Banhammer edited this message on 09/26/2008 3:49PM

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

MC Banhammer Posted:

Ingredients:

1tsp salt

1/4tsp pepper

4 cups chicken broth

1 bay leaf

1/4tsp peppercorns

1/4tsp fennel seeds

2 whole cloves

1/3 cup of honey

6 tbsp all-purpose flour

Directions:

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. With fork, prick limes on all sides through to flesh; place inside baby. With kitchen string, tie legs together. Place baby on rack in roasting pan; brush with some melted bumer; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Tent with foil. Roast baby 3 to 4 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh reads 160 degrees, basting every 15 minutes with pan juices and all but 1tbsp of remaining bumer(juices should render after 2 hrs). In saucepan boil broth, bay leaf, peppercorns, fennel, and cloves over low heat, simmer 10 minutes. Cool; strain into glbum measure. In cup, mix 1tbsp of broth, the honey, and remaining tbsp of bumer; brush over baby. Roast baby 1 hr or until thermometer registers 170 degrees. Place on platter. Remove string and limes. Keep baby warm. Strain juices from baby into broth. Skim off fat and reserve 1/4 cup. Squeeze 1/4 cup of juice from limes. GRAVY: Place baby roasting pan on 2 stove top burners. In pan, over medium heat, blend reserved fat with flour; whisk constantly until smooth and bubbly. Gradually whisk in broth mixture, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Add any juices from baby and lime juice. Boil, whisking; cook 5 minutes or until thickened.

Makes 16 servings

If I cook the baby I won’t get my dollar for watching it.

FAT!!!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

If this is serious, put the baby near a sink and turn it on with cold water.

Don’t be a retard and put the baby in the water tho Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Ash Ketchum Posted:

If I cook the baby I won’t get my dollar for watching it.

I’ll send you a dollar if you cook it.

Two dollars, even.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’ll send you a dollar if you cook it.

Two dollars, even.

You’re a mean person Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

Fran Posted:

If this is serious, put the baby near a sink and turn it on with cold water.

I heard gurgleing and now the baby stop breathing.

Fran Posted:

Don’t be a retard and put the baby in the water tho Log in to see images!

Oh…

FAT!!!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Ash Ketchum Posted:

Oh…

/facepalm

I SAID NEAR THE SINK, NOT ON THE SINK Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Ingredients:

1tsp salt

1/4tsp pepper

4 cups chicken broth

1 bay leaf

1/4tsp peppercorns

1/4tsp fennel seeds

2 whole cloves

1/3 cup of honey

6 tbsp all-purpose flour

Directions:

Makes 16 servings

Thanks for the tip Banhammer, will give it a try!

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

IF I HAD BABY I WOULD TEACH IT TO SWIM IN A SACK WITH BRICKS IN.

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Kick the baby in the face with your ENERGY LEGS

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Shake it like a Polaroid Picture.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!