Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant ;_; (Scientology :( )

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

My best friend joined the Church of Scientology, and now he wants me to join, too! I know that Scientology is only for crazy people, and I told him that, and he was all like, “What are you afraid of? What are you afraid of?” And he wants me to take a stress test, and I want to scream!

What should I do? I’m not joining Scientology, but I don’t know if I can keep the same friend I had if he wants me to join, too… and we were friends since Kindergarten, way before we knew the woe of cutting our pain away. Log in to see images!

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

DID U C THE SOUTHPARK EP ON DIS… REALLY FUNNY **** MAN SOUTH PARKS SO ****ED UP LOL

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

ProfeSsoRCHI-
ld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

hes not the same freind anymore. im so sorry for u. want to od on sleeping pills togetehr?

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

i dunno… wut is scientology abud? is it abud god and jsesu like reuglar churc? i think u shud go there bcuz friendship is importnat and ure friend only asks u 2 great times w/ him cuz he cares about ure soul and jesus the son of god Log in to see images!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Tony Starks Posted:

DID U C THE SOUTHPARK EP ON DIS… REALLY FUNNY **** MAN SOUTH PARKS SO ****ED UP LOL

It’s not so funny when you see your friend doing the same things. Also, it makes me sad that Isaac Hayes is a Scientology. It makes me want to cut my kneecaps into the shape of two crosses. Log in to see images!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

ProfeSsoRCHIld Posted:

hes not the same freind anymore. im so sorry for u. want to od on sleeping pills togetehr?

Sure. Why don’t you ask to join our Suicide Pact Klan?

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

7u880y Posted:

i dunno… wut is scientology abud? is it abud god and jsesu like reuglar churc? i think u shud go there bcuz friendship is importnat and ure friend only asks u 2 great times w/ him cuz he cares about ure soul and jesus the son of god Log in to see images!

Scientology is about aliens coming down and ****ing everything up. They don’t believe in Jesus, but a lot of celebrities are a part of the religion (including Tom Cruise), so I’m sure that you’re all for it, aren’t you?

Also, Jesus is a lie. I’m sorry. I learned it Sociology 101.

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

ummm…i nvr heard of aliens in sunday skool… r u sure u haf read abud it in the bible?? jesus is in the bible u kno…

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Yeah, Jesus is in the Bible. The Bible is a book written by a bunch of old men a long time ago, not written by God. They controlled people by saying that it was written by God. I hate to burst your bubble.

Also, Scientology has nothing to do with Jesus. It only has to do with celebrities, and money.

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

umm.. celebs and bling? ...i dun mean to b shallow but ure friend is sorta askin u if ure wud go w/ him to a red carapent event? i dun see why u wud not ust go and haf a nice time w/ ure friend just cuz its ina church and ure not a religious… u can haf a nice tiem anyway Log in to see images!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

7u880y Posted:

umm.. celebs and bling? ...i dun mean to b shallow but ure friend is sorta askin u if ure wud go w/ him to a red carapent event? i dun see why u wud not ust go and haf a nice time w/ ure friend just cuz its ina church and ure not a religious… u can haf a nice tiem anyway Log in to see images!

It IS a church.

Okay, here. Maybe this can explain it:

http://www.xenu.net/

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

sorri..but my great timesputere is not alloud to klik on links w/ x’s…

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

I’ll kidnap him for £50, deprogram him for £100 and kill him for £500.

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Red_Machine_D Posted:

That’s exactly what the Scientologists would do.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

igreat timestears Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Alright, alright, I’ll throw in the killing for free.

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Red_Machine_D Posted:

This is L. Ron Hubbard, speaking from beyond the grave!

Your anxiety about this is probably due to past-life trauma. An intensive series of auditing will help clear up the problem faster than your acne! In fact the trauma you experienced most likely caused your acne.

So head on down to your local Scientology center. Tell ‘em Ron sent you, and get a 0% discount on book fees!

—————-

Would you like to help clear the planet? Join the Sea Org today!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Grunduggerer Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Your anxiety about this is probably due to past-life trauma. An intensive series of auditing will help clear up the problem faster than your acne! In fact the trauma you experienced most likely caused your acne.

So head on down to your local Scientology center. Tell ‘em Ron sent you, and get a 0% discount on book fees!

—————-

I literally laughed out loud. Thanks for that. I have a slight smile on my face. Log in to see images!

Would you make out with me if we met behind Safeway? I’m hoping that you’ll say no so that the pain sets in, or that you say yes, and that you’ll stand me up, or that you’ll say yes, we’ll have a relationship, that I’ll **** it up and that I’ll write a song about it.

Sound good?

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Grunduggerer Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

—————-

I literally laughed out loud. Thanks for that. I have a slight smile on my face. Log in to see images!

Would you make out with me if we met behind Safeway? I’m hoping that you’ll say no so that the pain sets in, or that you say yes, and that you’ll stand me up, or that you’ll say yes, we’ll have a relationship, that I’ll **** it up and that I’ll write a song about it.

Sound good?

I can do all that AND I’ll let you ride around in my Nissan Skyline.

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Grunduggerer Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

—————-

Sound good?

I can do all that AND I’ll let you ride around in my Nissan Skyline.

Jesus, even I think that a Nissan Skyline is gay.

icumtears edited this message on 11/15/2007 2:09PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!