Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Girls Camwhores need to be buffed.

Enemy Violent

Avatar: 806 2010-08-24 23:28:10 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 22 Troll

Don't mind me. I am just throwing my bps in the trash.

These clbum disparities would be clearer and easier to catch if we could have multiple accounts. Without anyone actually able to tell what it’s like to play multiple clbumes, comparing them, this is hard to figure out.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Anyone who finishes Episode 1 is given an easy way to create another account. Also people who have just sent me an email or tubmail asking nicely have received one as well Log in to see images!

Is for whether it makes them easier to catch, sure from a player’s point of view the differences would be more obvious. But it’s in the better interest of the game overall (I think) if a player finishes the game as their character so that we can look at the stats and see where people are stumbling, breezing, etc.

80 something people have finished episode 1 now, I’m hoping by the weekend we’ll have over 100 and then we will start making/proposing changes.

Flayer

[Camwhore Love]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Thanks for the changes Trout!

Now finally I can step out with confidence.

djoo

Level 28 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

I can help you with some stats analysis if needed. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout Posted:

The leaderboard is a pretty good indication of the difference in power between the clbumes.

It’s even more skewed when you factor in that something like 45% of players are picking trolls. It seems that Emo Kids really do have an easier time of things.

We’ve been collecting a lot of statistics (we actually have several dozen reports) and we plan to adjust things soon. We just don’t want to do it prematurely and screw things up worse.

I don’t want people to think “BLARGH THE ADMINS NEVER LISTEN” because we honestly are reading every single post and plan to address the balancing issues soon. Or, at least, take a good stab at them Log in to see images!

I think it might take several revisions to get it just right. Remember that before you guys all started playing there were only 4 of us who had bothered!

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Evil Trout Posted:

Anyone who finishes Episode 1 is given an easy way to create another account. Also people who have just sent me an email or tubmail asking nicely have received one as well Log in to see images!

Is for whether it makes them easier to catch, sure from a player’s point of view the differences would be more obvious. But it’s in the better interest of the game overall (I think) if a player finishes the game as their character so that we can look at the stats and see where people are stumbling, breezing, etc.

80 something people have finished episode 1 now, I’m hoping by the weekend we’ll have over 100 and then we will start making/proposing changes.

I just made a throwaway Yahoo email account since I was tired of this character. Log in to see images!

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Evil Trout Posted:

Okay I looked into it. That graphic is a little misleading. The eyebrow piercing is only 15FL (before store adjustments)

The cost to fix items is relative to the initial cost of the item and how damaged it is. Upkeep refers to how quickly it is damaged.

The gothic script tattoo much more expensive, but it is hardly damaged hence only 1FL to fix.

Tattoos and Piercings have an advantage over camwhore items in that they break far less quickly. Looking at the numbers in there now. I think the disparity is too large.

So effective immediately all camwhore items break much more slowly (2-3 times depending on the item). Also, I’ve sent out 500FL to each camwhore account from Shallow as a bonus for your troubles Log in to see images!

Yeah, but I upgraded to an bumcrack Piercing which is about the same price and it still doesn’t break nearly as fast. Plus, it seems Camwhore items are more expensive for less bonus in general. I’ve yet to try Troll, though, so I’m just speaking from Emofabulous person and Camwhore experience.

ArgaWarga

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I have a ****ty idea to improve the Camwhore. I’m still on my first go through the game (Kinda stuck at level 7, can’t really afford the drugs I need to beat the forums, so I’m grinding for cash), and the reason I chose Camwhore in the first place was that I was hoping to see hilarious things like support from random members of the forum who had fallen in love with the Camwhore and would jump to her defense in combat. This could either be a chance based thing depending on charisma, or it could work like a charm spell from any given Final Fantasy game–cast it, get one of the enemies to play on your side for a few turns. They could heal you up, replenish your sexiness, or just help with the pwning. Just a ****ty idea.

At the very least, the money issue needs to be resolved. I get maybe 3-600 a day from deliveries, not counting missions, but need at least 120 to fix my equipment and at least 400 to adequately outfit myself for a high level forum. The ridiculous thing is the AP/cost ratio of the camwhore compared to the Emokid—the lowest ratio we get is the makeup, while the ratio for the emokid items keeps dropping as the AP recovery improves.

TotalBiscuit

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Just gonna chime in on the whole ‘woe is camwhore’ thing. I’m sitting on almost 2,000 flezz repairs right now with an Upkeep of 6-7 (I think). I just can’t keep hitting forums like that, I’m losing money every time I do :<

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

I keep saying this, but re-balancing is coming very soon Log in to see images!

We’re currently testing our next big feature, once that is ready it’s the very next thing I’m working on, so changes will start to happen as early as this weekend.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

ArgaWarga Posted:

I have a ****ty idea to improve the Camwhore. I’m still on my first go through the game (Kinda stuck at level 7, can’t really afford the drugs I need to beat the forums, so I’m grinding for cash), and the reason I chose Camwhore in the first place was that I was hoping to see hilarious things like support from random members of the forum who had fallen in love with the Camwhore and would jump to her defense in combat. This could either be a chance based thing depending on charisma, or it could work like a charm spell from any given Final Fantasy game–cast it, get one of the enemies to play on your side for a few turns. They could heal you up, replenish your sexiness, or just help with the pwning. Just a ****ty idea.

Hah! I actually think this idea is fantastic. It could be called Elicit Lust, which mechanically then causes a random action (mentioned above) to be performed every camwhore’s turn for a few rounds. I love it: it fits the character, it’s unique and most of all it’s fun.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

ArgaWarga Posted:

Hah! I actually think this idea is fantastic. It could be called Elicit Lust, which mechanically then causes a random action (mentioned above) to be performed every camwhore’s turn for a few rounds. I love it: it fits the character, it’s unique and most of all it’s fun.

Summon White Knight.

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Maha Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

ArgaWarga Posted:

Summon White Knight.

Summon White Knight. This. Call it this.

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

Maha Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

ArgaWarga Posted:

Summon White Knight.

Summon White Knight. This. Call it this.

milk on ur b-
ape

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

eponymous_ennui Posted:

ArgaWarga Posted:

instead of being a random action it could be related to what specific camwhore ability you just used (only the ones that use up sexiness).

post mammary glands and panties could give +ego from someone being all omg ur so hot. +0 to x% max ego capped at a max number.

the flirt text ones could give +sexiness. +0 to x% max sexiness capped at a max number.

restorative actions it could have someone doing a bit of damage. 0 to x% of threads current health capped at a maximum number.

since charisma and luck are the camwhores main stats the numbers for all the caps for these could be based on your charisma in some way.

instead of it being an ability that you have to activate it could be a pbumive ability where there’s chance (modified by your luck stat) that every time you use a camwhore ability it activates for that turn

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

milk on ur bape Posted:

instead of being a random action it could be related to what specific camwhore ability you just used (only the ones that use up sexiness).

post mammary glands and panties could give +ego from someone being all omg ur so hot. +0 to x% max ego capped at a max number.

the flirt text ones could give +sexiness. +0 to x% max sexiness capped at a max number.

restorative actions it could have someone doing a bit of damage. 0 to x% of threads current health capped at a maximum number.

since charisma and luck are the camwhores main stats the numbers for all the caps for these could be based on your charisma in some way.

instead of it being an ability that you have to activate it could be a pbumive ability where there’s chance (modified by your luck stat) that every time you use a camwhore ability it activates for that turn

I like the variation, though the post format leaves some to be desired. Log in to see images!

I feel that White Knight as it is now is interesting, and what you propose can- and should- be made into a completely different skill instead. So therefore, once you activate Adoring Fans (as a working title), all your attacks change; posting mammary glands will heal you instead of damage the thread, for instance, while threatening to call the authorities will maybe deal multiple small variable damage attacks instead of one big attack as your adoring fans each post to declare their outrage.

HAIL SATIN

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

this is a lot more fun than the current state of affairs, which seems to be the camwhore acting in a trollish fashion (posting offensive, confusing **** which makes people angry.)

The CW should be ruining threads by distracting everyone from the topic at hand. She does this by lining up the thread into pro-camwhore and anti-camwhore, and everyone forgets what the **** was going on.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Evil Trout Posted:

So effective immediately all camwhore items break much more slowly (2-3 times depending on the item). Also, I’ve sent out 500FL to each camwhore account from Shallow as a bonus for your troubles Log in to see images!

did you miss the harris piltons? I’m just saying this because they seem to break 4 times as fast as my other equipment. i’ve actually just went back and bought geek chic glbumes to use in forums, and am just using the piltons for the charisma/luck boost for my deliveries because it honestly costs too much to use the piltons to pwn forums with.

HAIL SATIN Posted:

this is a lot more fun than the current state of affairs, which seems to be the camwhore acting in a trollish fashion (posting offensive, confusing **** which makes people angry.)

The CW should be ruining threads by distracting everyone from the topic at hand. She does this by lining up the thread into pro-camwhore and anti-camwhore, and everyone forgets what the **** was going on.

Like the idea, might be hard in execution. Sounds really fun.

Cubear edited this message on 11/25/2007 8:16PM

Potato Pie

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

i’ve actually just went back and bought geek chic glbumes to use in forums, and am just using the piltons for the charisma/luck boost for my deliveries because it honestly costs too much to use the piltons to pwn forums with.

I do this on both my troll and camwhore. Using the top gear is completely pointless because the repair cost is so high compared to the benefit of using that gear. There is no reason to upgrade gear for these two almost, it’s more effective to just use more medicine and get the same result. Things like the pruneserv are completely useless when they are so pricey to repair, that one in particular is sitting unequipped on all 3 of my characters.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

My shoes are actually pretty durable, they go down to something like 80% after four forums. decent.

my piltons are down to 13% after the same usage. one of them is much more usable than the other.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

The Harris Piltons are made of shoddy components and break easily.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!