Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Tabletop Geekery That Is NOT D&D

dh01

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

D&D is nice. It isn’t the only game in town, though, and I know some of your bumjacks likely play other systems. Feel free to ramble on shamelessly about them… or not. ****, I don’t care.

As for me, I prefer (in no real order) Exalted, Mutants and Masterminds and Nobilis. The last one is something of a brainscrew, but an interesting one nonetheless.

So… yeah.

P.S.: Log in to see images!

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m doing way too much these days. Barely have the time to go to school or something. Log in to see images!

Playing AD&D and running Exalted, THS, and Unknown Armies. Log in to see images!

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

ARMERICA****YEAH Posted:

I’m doing way too much these days. Barely have the time to go to school or something. Log in to see images!

Playing AD&D and running Exalted, THS, and Unknown Armies. Log in to see images!

UA is too awesome for words. Unfortunately, I can’t find a party willing to play it. Log in to see images!

Personally I used to play Exalted, V:tM, In Nomine and a couple of homebrewed systems that were a junxaposition of d20 mechanics with Exalted. Don’t ask. I’ve read up on a lot more systems, though, such as GURPS, Mage (the Awakening), the Western game with the poker cards whose name eludes me now, Excaliber and so on, mostly because I enjoy stealing ideas from their settings and systems.

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Same. I swear I have every Gurps sourcebook ever released in the history of ever and I don’t even use it except for a stripped-down homebrew variant for THS. Log in to see images!

Why do you have to make so many good books, Steve Jackson, why? Log in to see images!

I’d probably buy GURPS: Sesame Street in a heartbeart, because goddamn it will be the best Sesame Street sourcebook out there.Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Risk.

Seerow

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Shadowrun is pretty neat, and about the only game I can find a local GM for nowadays.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

ARMERICA****YEAH Posted:

Same. I swear I have every Gurps sourcebook ever released in the history of ever and I don’t even use it except for a stripped-down homebrew variant for THS. Log in to see images!

Why do you have to make so many good books, Steve Jackson, why? Log in to see images!

I’d probably buy GURPS: Sesame Street in a heartbeart, because goddamn it will be the best Sesame Street sourcebook out there.Log in to see images!

...that’s a joke, right?

Though it would be hilarious to make an Avenue Q variant.

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

>___________>

dh01

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

ARMERICA****YEAH Posted:

You… like GURPs.

Are you actually a robot or something? Log in to see images!

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hey now never said I liked Gurps. Just keep buying the sweet sweet sourcebooks for some reason. Log in to see images!

LizTheShiz

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Anyone play Munchkin?

IWILL****ONY-
OU

[EPICLULS]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

OMG LEIK D n D IS TOO EPIC. I LIEK TO HAVE BUTSECKS WIF TEH DRAGONS!!!!!!11

Tervez

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

To heck with D&D, anyone play Paranoia?

Mortanius

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

LizTheShiz Posted:

Anyone play Munchkin?

Who doesn’t?

And I realy like some of the GURPS books.

Mortanius edited this message on 03/28/2008 10:14AM

Legolas

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Call of Cthulhu is great. BUT by that I only mean the old system published by Chaosium… not that piece of Log in to see images!

Lolhats

[Generic klan name]

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I used to play DnD with a stats system based on Lufia II.

****ing awesome.

Azzedar

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Some friends have a few of the Munchkin sets, plus we play Flux. And a friend just got me into Mechwarrior again… damn tiny engines of destruction anyhow.

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I used to play V:tM a bit, but never really got into it much.

Because the GM screwed up and gave us 30 exp when we were supposed to get 5 at max after a scenario ends…

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Tervez Posted:

To heck with D&D, anyone play Paranoia?

That is clbumified infomation citizen.

ben-xo

[Team Shortbus]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Cubear Posted:

Risk.

I was going to say “Chess”.

As in “big up your chess.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!