Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Movies Enricio Ramirez' House

Died Posted:

Okay, I'm not sure how the rest of the team fairs, they have relatively kept radio silence.

However, it seems that robots eyes are its weak spots and maybe we can hurt them somehow.

Agreed, bnut apparently not with bullets, or at least the ones I am firing, I hit its eyes with four shots, and it did no damage that I could tell.

The banana peel worked though.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Mr Ramirez, you really shouldn’t have said anything at all.

Orb lunges for Trent with unnatural strength, trying to throw her off the steps. His right arm makes whirring and clicking noises as it turns into a AK-47. He points it at Eirairaianna.

Now. You’re all welcomed to shoot me, if it makes you feel proactive, but I bumure you that I’m quite bulletproof. You will do exactly what I say. WHEN I say it.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

A spare “litening bolt” catches Orb in the temple. He makes a bizarre, bemused facial expression before he literally comes apart. He is dust now; nothing but a pile of dead nanobots.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Orb Posted:

Mr Ramirez, you really shouldn’t have said anything at all.

Orb lunges for Trent with unnatural strength, trying to throw her off the steps. His right arm makes whirring and clicking noises as it turns into a AK-47. He points it at Eirairaianna.

Now. You’re all welcomed to shoot me, if it makes you feel proactive, but I bumure you that I’m quite bulletproof. You will do exactly what I say. WHEN I say it.

NOOO! Tahts my FREIND!!! Dont hert my freind!!!

LITENING BOLT NO LOL!!!!!!

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

Agreed, bnut apparently not with bullets, or at least the ones I am firing, I hit its eyes with four shots, and it did no damage that I could tell.

The banana peel worked though.

Yeah, you must have blinded it's sensors.

I have an idea though, look for a mirror or something reflective, we can try and turn it's lasers back at it.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Oh my god!

*ducks out of the way*

What the hell is that?

*looks down at the pile of Orb-bits*

*stays down, trying to pull Nocturnal with her*

Died Posted:

Yeah, you must have blinded it's sensors.

I have an idea though, look for a mirror or something reflective, we can try and turn it's lasers back at it.

There! At the end of that hallway a large wall mirror, that will be perfect.

Now, do you want to hold it or should I? Rock paper scissors?

Brainfreeze -
Organized Tr-
ust Scout

Avatar: Brainfreeze Organized Trust Scout's Avatar

Level 12 Hacker

“BASIC”

“Th- f-for future reference, i-if I say something is a robot t-trying to kill us, it p-probably is. They took Orb away… weeks ago. He hasn’t been human for a while. They used him to get access to the 70CS building.”

“And I have no idea what the litening- er, lightning was. I… guess magic lightning can kill them? Makes little sense to me, but if it works we have a powarful weapon.”

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Little girl, could you, uh, stop that for a minute? We need to get out here. Upstairs. Let’s go.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Orb Posted:

A “litening bolt” catches Orb in the temple. He makes a bizarre, bemused facial expression before he literally comes apart. He is dust now; nothing but a pile of dead nanobots.

Wat hapened? *Loks at teh bits o fOrb tehn, at Tretn tehn, at Amaratuhns* Li— litening bolt?

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Miss Trent Posted:

Little girl, could you, uh, stop that for a minute? We need to get out here. Upstairs. Let’s go.

O- oka. *folows Mis Ternt but, keps her ayes on Orb*

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

There! At the end of that hallway a large wall mirror, that will be perfect.

Now, do you want to hold it or should I? Rock paper scissors?

Sigh... Now isn't really the time Monkey...

Okay, I got the mirror, I'll go on your word.

Died Posted:

Sigh... Now isn't really the time Monkey...

Okay, I got the mirror, I'll go on your word.

Sheesh try to lighten up a tense moment… Alright I am right behind you, go ahead and advance on that thing, as soon as it starts firing at you I will try to rush it.

When I get near it, you’d better have that mirror aimed where it won’t cut me in half!

I’m going to jump on it’s head, try and screw it off or at least cover it’s eyes up or something….hell I don’t know just GO.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Wa— wat is taht?

*Ponts at teh robeot wiht the SHINEY RED AYES*

LITENING BOLOT NO LOL!!! LITENING BOLT LITENINGBOL@!!!!!

Brainfreeze -
Organized Tr-
ust Scout

Avatar: Brainfreeze Organized Trust Scout's Avatar

Level 12 Hacker

“BASIC”

“Holy ****! What is… where did this girl come from?”

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Sheesh try to lighten up a tense moment… Alright I am right behind you, go ahead and advance on that thing, as soon as it starts firing at you I will try to rush it.

When I get near it, you’d better have that mirror aimed where it won’t cut me in half!

I’m going to jump on it’s head, try and screw it off or at least cover it’s eyes up or something….hell I don’t know just GO.

Okay... Now! I've got the mirror held tight and aiming at its head, I can't tell if hes gonna fire.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

*lies flat on the floor, pulling Eirairaianna and Nocturnal with her, holding her hands over their heads in case the ceiling crashes down on them*

What the hell is that?

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Miss Trent Posted:

*lies flat on the floor, pulling Eirairaianna and Nocturnal with her, holding her hands over their heads in case the ceiling crashes down on them*

What the hell is that?

Dont’ be scerred, Ladei! Its juts litening!

Died Posted:

Okay... Now! I've got the mirror held tight and aiming at its head, I can't tell if hes gonna fire.

*Stops and looks in amazement as a lightning bolt rips through the house into the robot he was just about to charge*

Well…I guess…that takes care of that? Died? You can let go of the mirror now, I guess…Huh…never saw anything like that before.

Just when I thought I had seen everything, a bolt of lightning comes out of no where and takes out a huge robot who was likely going to rip us to shreds.

Am I rambling? I think I am rambling now…must be shock. Died? You can put down that mirror now, and pick your jaw off the floor.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

What… what’s going on here? Agent Ramirez and I were just about to exit via the cellar door, when I saw this incredible flash, and… Well, Ramirez here nearly died of fright… I thought you’d all blown yourselves up or something.

Is everyone all right. Miss… er, Ms. Trent, are you all right?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!