Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Movies Enricio Ramirez' House

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“All right, everybody in? Green, you help Nocturnal, OK? What do you mean, you don’t know how? Just… I don’t know… get her to jump and then catch her or something. You’re strong. All right, flashlights, everyone! Green, share yours with the girl.”

Just as we’ve got our torches switched on, an annoying voice calls out from above,

Heartache? Is that you? What are you doing down there? Hee hee lightning bolt!

...What the ****?

amaranthus edited this message on 07/15/2008 6:22PM

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Okay... I'm in...

I see some sort of huge robot here, and it looks like theres a man by it. 
I can't see his face clearly I'll take a closer look, wait, the robots moving at me now, it seems hostile.  
I'm gonna try to disable it with my firearm.

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The gunman scans the area for the two other agents. They seem to be gone. Silently, he turns around and heads back into the house, looking for more agents to kill

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Oh! That must be Eir-Eairia—Eiriannanana…Eira!

HEY EIRA I’M DOWN HERE! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

What do you mean be quiet? No I will not follow until she finds me! She could get hurt out there!

EIRAIRAIANNA—-Ahh! Ow! Stop pulling me flashlight dude! Ow!

Nocturnal_Heartache edited this message on 07/15/2008 6:28PM

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Looking back up towards the trapdoor, I see… an insanely cheerful little girl looking back down at us. She’s wearing a… is that a… wizard costume? And she seems to be carrying a stick.

“Psst. You. Kid. GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE. NOW!”

I wave my gun at her to show I’m serious, and she cheerfully replies

Ha ha! Lightning bolt! L-O-L! What are you doing with my friend Heartache?

Wait.. that voice sounds… familiar. I squint against the light… HOLY ****, it’s that little re-re kid Erarianina or whatever. The one who sometimes runs errands for me.

****. I can’t shoot her.

“Hey… we’re having a little adventure down here. Just for grown-ups, though. You go home and don’t tell anyone what you saw, ok kid?”

L-O-L Lightning bolt!

And with that, she jumped down through the trapdoor. Like a monkey, she landed on her feet.

Adventure! Yay! I love adventures! What’s happening?

Zakov

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Woah. My neighbors sure are noisy. Damn punks.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“OK, you two… Nocturnal WHatever and Erianina or whatever the **** your name is… KEEP YOUR VOICES DOWN, AND FOLLOW ME. Johnson, hand me your flashlight. YES, you! YES, it’s a mother****ing order. Here, Nocturnal, you carry this, and look after the kid. Hold her hand and keep her quiet.”

“I’ll go first. Johnson and Edwards, you follow me. No, I don’t have another ****ing flashlight for you. You’ll have to share with Edwards. Wh— what? I DON’T GIVE A **** IF HE SMELLS FUNNY, just do as I say. OK, Nocturnal and Erianina, you two follow them. Green, you take up the rear. Cover our backs.”

Alright, everyone… forward, march!

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

And so we marched, through the dank and dusty basement. I wondered to myself, how can a basement be both dank and dusty? Wouldn’t the dankness keep the dust down? Well, it was dark, anyways. And it smelled like turpentine and warm earth. There were spider webs in the corners. Erianina could hardly contain her excitement.

SPIDER! LOOKIT EVERYONE! I LOVE SPI—

As the rest of us drew in a sharp breath, Nocturnal’s hand clamped down over Erianina’s mouth. We all waited. Silence.

We continued forward into the gloom, eventually reaching a door. Looking around, we saw no other exit. I grasped the handle, and…

DAMNIT! LOCKED!

Frantically, I twisted the knob back and forth, but to no avail. I rattled on the door. Nothing.

“Edwards, you’re the lock guy. Please tell me you brought your tools.”

Edwards smiled nonchalantly and sauntered to the door. He opened his bag, and carefully selected a tool. Funny, they all looked the same to me. He slid it into the keyhole and started wiggling it.

Nocturnal_He-
artache

[SRSLY]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

*Whispers to Eirairanna* Psst, look in my pocket. I put the spider in there. What should I name it?

*Watches the guy fiddle with the lock*

...You can borrow my hairpin if you like to, y’know, speed up the process a bit.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

[quote]Nocturnal_Heartache Posted:

*Whispers to Eirairanna* Psst, look in my pocket. I put the spider in there. What should I name it? [/quote]

“SHHH!”

*Watches the guy fiddle with the lock*

...You can borrow my hairpin if you like to, y’know, speed up the process a bit.[/quote]

I watched as Edwards, somewhat sheepishly, took the hairpin and, almost instantaneously, turned the tumblers in the lock. Everyone held their breath as Edwards gingerly pushed the door.

Silence.

I stepped forward, into the gloom, the beam of my flashlight lighting up the dust like a spectre…

“Hello?”

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I was about to declare the room empty, when the beam of my torch fell on a ghostly figure. He was pale, bald, cowering in a corner. He was brandishing an ancient shotgun, but seemed not to be holding it very steady. I quickly drew my pistol.

“Sir, I don’t know who you are. But as long as you co-operate, I have no intention of harming you. I’m agent AMT, of The Gentlemen’s Club. You may never have heard of us; who we are and what we do does not concern you. We are looking for…”

As my eyes grew accustomed to the haze, I suddenly realized who I was looking at.

“Agent Ramirez?”

It was him all right. The older version, head shaven bald and emblazoned with a barcode. But he looked different somehow… frail, broken.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

*heads down the stairs to the main hallway, looks around, finds a lot of spent bullet casings, a trail of blood, and a door*

Not sure where this goes gents, but I seem to be on my own. I’ll check it out.

*opens the door, descends into a darkened basement*

translationb-
ot 1point0

[01001011 01101100 -
01100001 01101110
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

translationbot 1point0 edited this message on 07/15/2008 9:39PM

PROGRAMMED TO MAKE SENSE OF THE SENSELESS

UPGRADED TO MAKE WAR

Brainfreeze -
Organized Tr-
ust Scout

Avatar: Brainfreeze Organized Trust Scout's Avatar

Level 12 Hacker

“BASIC”

“A-agent Amaranthus… you’re here? You’re… alive.” There is recognition in his eyes, but he seems terrified all the same. “I, am, I am Agent Ramirez reporting f-for duty… the mission to infiltrate the Brainfreeze Trust… f-failure… they caught me. C-caught my partner. Did something to my head. I, I don’t… remember everything… you bumigned my partner to Hourglbum Penetentiary b-but they had got to him. Used him t-to smuggle in robots. There was a prison break… hundreds of time criminals escaped. Killed the guards. Locked my partner. But they couldn’t escape. They, they didn’t have enough… time… travel… thingies. Devices. So th-they sent back a robot.

It’s somewhere in this time and it’s been building more of itself… killing people, taking prisoners… it told me it would rip an entire building out of time j-just to unbalance the continuum enough. Too many time travels, a-and the prison will fall into the t-time stream. They’ll escape. Kill everyone. Kill time itself.”

“I was supposed to meet my partner at t-the JolieNet S-ServiceCenter. I was too late. He was already dead. I was so scared, I ran. Left behind my briefcase. That robot has been using that place as a hideout. Stashing bodies. Organs.”

“I failed my partner and I failed the agency and I failed everything.” Finally finished talking, the broken man just weeps. He doesn’t seem terribly focused on anyone or anything now.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Text message to Nocturnal Heartache:

WHR R U? THOUGHT WE WR GOING TO THE MALL. U BETTER NOT BE WITH HIM!

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“Shhh… uh…” Damn, I have never been good at this diplomatic stuff, “Pull yourself together, man! You… we…. no one has failed. The mission has just begun. Now we need to figure out how to operate this time-travel device and get ourselves to the scene of Over9000’s death. Get it? We can use it to our advantage, save him… stop all this stuff… these murders from happening.”

I walked over to Ramirez and helped him to his feet. My God, the man was… shivering! “Come with me — er, with us. You have to show us the, uh, time travel thing. You can do this. Don’t fall apart on me, man!”

*stops firing and looks back to the Agents behind him, shouting orders to sweep the area and do a room to room search, then forges on ahead guns drawn*

Agents I have cleared the back door, I gave better than I got, I am going to try to make it to the front door.

DO NOT, I say again DO NOT SHOOT until you have identified the target. We don’t want to hit Ramirez.

*carefully advances into the nest room*

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

*heads down the stairs, witnessing the tail end of Ramirez’ words*

What’s going on down here? Why do you have young girls with you, yet again? It’s one thing to invite them over to “sample your plants”, but quite another to bring them into a firefight.

edited for spelling

Miss Trent edited this message on 07/15/2008 9:47PM

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miss Trent Posted:

*heads down the stairs, witnessing the tail end of Ramirez’ words*

What’s going on down here? Why do you have young girls with you, yet again? It’s one thing to invite them over to “sample your plants”, but quite another to bring them into a firefight.

Wait— wha-? No! It’s not— I— they just showed up. I don’t know, they were hanging around in the forest. I didnt’ think little girls did tha— anyways, it doesn’t matter right now. What matters is I’ve got Ramirez here, and we’re all safe.

Here, why don’t you look after these two. I and my team will get Ramirez to the tim— to safety.

WHAT?

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

My bullets seem to have no effect against this robots casing, and it fires off to quickly for me to get anywhere else.

I'm pinned down.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!