Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores Ophelia

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

What exactly are the conditions for the Ophelia missions?

I’ve waited for a couple days but got nothing, is there a specific thing I need to do?

edit: if we’re not allowed to talk about this, please close.

Cyst edited this message on 11/08/2007 6:44AM

Halberd

[Emo Is The Lonelie-
st Number
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Just go into the two forums she gives you, then select not to go in as yourself. Enter any topic and choose Martyr. Once you do this, she’ll send you a tubmail.

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I mean the conditions for actually talking to her/getting the missions. Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

I got the message after I FBO attacked enough forums.

Maybe it was just the feces forum, I dunno, it was my second or third forum that I did that to.

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Aha I’ve only FBO’d one and got my cash stolen, so I’ll try that, thanks.

e: you were right, I FBO attacked 2 more forums (making it a total of three forums) and got a result.

Cyst edited this message on 11/08/2007 9:54AM

Misuzu

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’ve FBO’d 4 forums now and still no Ophelia. Is there a specific forum I need to FBO attack?

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Misuzu Posted:

I’ve FBO’d 4 forums now and still no Ophelia. Is there a specific forum I need to FBO attack?

Might be a combination of FBO and XSS attacks. Try deploying your codes to all the forums?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Misuzu Posted:

when you seem stuck, xss or fbo as many forums as you can, check your email and try to chat up everybody on your list.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

On my alt, i had to FBO 3 forums and get to the nuclear power plant forum to get the tubmail, still have yet to get it on this one. Being a broke troll blows Log in to see images!

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m kinda sad that it eats two of your forum visits. Log in to see images!

Cicadalek

[The Protected]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

In a related matter, I martyred myself on the headbanger forum (but not the other one), and then I accidentally pressed backspace during the conversation that followed before it was finished. The mission progress doesn’t seem to have updated, so have I ****ed myself out of a forum visit?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Skipping that cinematic shouldn’t be a problem. The mission doesn’t update until you’ve martyred in both.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!