Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Sex UNBAN HobartBliggity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Latest Post Odalisque 19 1492 Recommencer
Sex Why the **** am I not plastered all over this? Latest Post FAIL 7 1296 Bauzer
Sex Actor Charlie Sheen Speaks Out Against Bannings in Rwanda, Forumwarz Latest Post Charlie Sheen 8 1275 Charlie Sheen
Sex UNBAN iIRZ Latest Post FAIL 6 824 TUBSWEETIE
Sex Petition to petition to petition things Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 10 1416 Sniddy
Sex death to dragons? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Xemnas 21 1915 Unknown-Symphony...
Sex Going to work Latest Post Celerysteve 8 1376 CaptainPuff
Sex E-Peen Request: "We broke the new Domination!" Latest Post FalCoN 17 1631 BrainpanSonata
Sex H3LP 11 Latest Post ohz6Ujoo 3 940 Oleg
Sex Can someone change my Sig or Av? Latest Post ChunkyLover53 11 1483 FalconFour
Sex GS49 won forumwarz Latest Post Colonel Bear 5 981 GS49
Sex FURRY ROLE PLAYING! Latest Post STGill 5 1167 ArtificialFlavou...
Sex EVERYONE'S A GIGANTIC WHORE. Latest Post BaconSupreme 2 882 Balloon
Sex hey guys Latest Post Agent_Orange 7 1144 Wylin
Sex I saw an ad that said not to click it Latest Post 1338h4x 10 1355 Veggie-Mafia
Sex Frans mammary glands. Exclusive full disclosure pix Latest Post Drunkenlazybasta... 10 1444 Biff Weasley
Sex WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY Latest Post Zaoark 9 1654 Nicco
Sex Why doesn't forum wars allow... Latest Post SICKwoman's genitalsT 4 940 Inertia
Sex Team Smartbrains RP'ing in non-RP forums Latest Post Lord Shplane 8 1336 Charlie Sheen
Sex PETITION TO HAVE ORGY WITH JESUS, HIS POPS, AND HIS GHOST!!!! Latest Post male reproductive organMAGEENIS 5 1077 Lord Shplane
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!