|Log in to see images!
Troll Starter Pack
|Log in to see images!||Defense +8||Level 1|
|Log in to see images!||Defense +8||Level 11|
|Log in to see images!||Defense +8||Level 21|
|Log in to see images!||Defense +8||Level 31|
|Log in to see images!||Defense +8||Level 41|
|Log in to see images!||Defense +8||Level 51|
|Log in to see images!||Defense +8||Level 61|
|Log in to see images!||+5|
for 9 turns
|N/A||-1||9 turns||Level 2|
|Log in to see images!||+15|
for 9 turns
|N/A||-5||9 turns||Level 15|
|Log in to see images!||N/A||+20|
for 8 turns
|-30||8 turns||Level 31|
|Log in to see images! for 6 turns||N/A||-80||6 turns||Level 47|
|Log in to see images!||7 - 9||-1||1 turn||Antisociality||Level 2|
|Log in to see images!||12 - 15||-4||1 turn||Aggression||Level 4|
|Log in to see images!||375||-20||1 turn||Aggression||Level 27|
|Log in to see images!||385||-25||1 turn||Aggression||Level 29|
|Log in to see images!||410||-40||1 turn||Aggression||Level 35|
|Log in to see images!430||-60||1 turn||Aggression||Level 39|
|Log in to see images!430||-50||2 turn||Antisociality||Level 41|
|Log in to see images!450||-75||1 turn||Aggression||Level 45|
|Log in to see images!||11 - 12||-1||1 turn||Antisociality||Level 2|
|Log in to see images!||23 - 26||-4||1 turn||Aggression||Level 6|
|Log in to see images!45 - 50||-5||1 turn||Misanthropy||Level 8|
|Log in to see images!||60 - 75||-6||2 turns||Aggression||Level 10|
|Log in to see images!||80 - 105||-7||1 turn||Antisociality||Level 13|
|Log in to see images!||120 - 130||-8||2 turns||Antisociality||Level 17|
|Log in to see images!||150 - 180||-9||1 turn||Aggression||Level 19|
|Log in to see images!||220||-8||1 turn||Aggression||Level 22|
|Log in to see images!||350||-8||1 turn||Antisociality||Level 25|
|Log in to see images!||400||-35||2 turns||Antisociality||Level 33|
|Log in to see images!||420||-50||1 turn||Aggression||Level 37|
|Log in to see images!||440||-60||1 turn||Aggression||Level 43|
|Log in to see images!460||-85||2 turns||Aggression||Level 49|
|Log in to see images!475||-100||1 turn||Aggression||Level 51|
|Log in to see images!500||-150||3 turns||Misanthropy||Level 53|
Tips & Strategies
- If there's one thing that Trolls are good at, it's having the best Defense. Most of your best gear will up your defense more than anything. This is why you'll want to boost your offense with your upgrades.
- Fap - it makes up for the Troll's lack of Offense. Be sure to use XSS and FBO abilities before Fapping, though.
- Fapping is often a waste of a move, especially in the lower-level (about up to level 5 if you don't focus on offense, higher if you do) forums.
- In the case of speed runs, however, if it means consistently reducing the number of attacks per thread by one or more, it's very worth it.
- However, a well-timed bit of Fapping can make the difference between victory and failure on a tough forum.
- All of these apply for Racial Tension as well.
- Lurk around the Ppwn Shoppe to get some nice Glbumes.
- You can't buy them in regular shops, but you can equip them.
- And god knows you need a Charisma boost.
- Troll abilities are not very Douchebaggery-intensive, recovery items are cheap, and you get a mbumive D-Baggery boost from items, so you might want to spend upgrade points in Offense instead.
- Ego is not needed, but saving one healing item per forum adds up in the end.
- Fapping and Racial Tension can be stacked to have a mbumive offense boost.
- If you're having difficulty with the timed Job Board missions, re-spec through Haxlrose and dump everything into your Evil attacks, T.R.O.L.L. powers, and offense. Your equipment won't break if it's not getting hit hard and your items and Starter Packs should carry you so you don't need to point up Ego or Douchebaggery.
- As counterintuitive as it sounds, try being Good. With Good Samaritan,you'll be able to do all 5 types of damage.
Troll (Internet meaning)
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, etc. A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread. Said to be derived from the fishing method, one "trolls" for angry replies by using a thread flame as bait.
Troll (mythological meaning)
A troll is a fearsome member of a race of creatures from Norse mythology. Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size, the different depictions have come to range from the fiendish giants – similar to the ogres of England to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills, caves or mounds. In the Faroe islands, Orkney and Shetland tales, trolls are called trows, adopted from the Norse language when these islands were settled by Vikings.
Go Back to the Spoilerpedia Main Page