Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

yo cs just checking in again to make sure everybody thinks that anybody calling me out on my very special bull**** means that they have been trolled haha because even though i said that acting like you dont care is a sign of weakness before what i meant was that it is a sign of weakness when it is convenient for me to call it that

no i dont care if you call me a worthless hypocrite but when i dont care it is a sign of mental fortitude do you get it now

hey as an aside did anyone think it was weird how i keep talking about people on forumwarz having no taste but i talked about how normal people might commonly react to dog poop it is almost like normal people wouldnt actually think anything about ****ing dog **** they pbumed on the street and i am the tasteless one for thinking that this was a solid analogy also i called you a dork and said i would jack off on your face because i am so ****ing clbumy

everybody has to play by my rules except for me

The sad part is he’s trying really hard. (Trying hard is cool, it’s just when that’s all you can manage it’s a little sad.)

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!