Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Hell I been drinking - here's the truth

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I was just thinking that right now. Like everyone is all I hate wechall and before that it was I hate merc. It’s like who cares. It’s like we’re walking down the street and there’s a dog turd and I’m like, “meh, a dog turd” or you know, “lol, a dog turd” like a normal reaction. You’re, like “wait no, wait Celerysteve stop, we have to stop so I can I stand here and hate this dog turd” and you just stand there talking about this dog turd and waving your fist at it and it just a dog turd.

There’s that, and also you’re all like 12. You don’t have good taste. You don’t post anything good because if you do and nobody likes it you probably would cry so you act like you don’t care because that eliminates any risk of getting your feelings hurt. Then you take pride in it. You take pride in your weakness and deny it’s a weakness like it’s not obvious. What’s the one klan I saw in the thread, the “We don’t give a **** klan”? Ha, more like the “we are emotionally scarred and fragile klan”. You people are ****ing dorks. I’m going to jack off on your faces.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

I still love you, CS

swines quest

S for Swine

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Thank you for the down vote. The truth hurts I know. You don’t want to hear it because it’s unflattering, but you know it’s the truth so it bothers you. Thank you for reaffirming the truth.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

I upvoted it. Log in to see images!

swines quest

S for Swine

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Celerysteve Posted:

I was just thinking that right now.

Look, I can edit other people’s writing! Can I be an apprentice now?

Skyman747 edited this message on 04/01/2010 10:39PM

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Skyman747 Posted:

Look, I can edit other people’s writing! Can I be an apprentice now?

Actually, that line is one that should come out. The original thread title was “you’re all fabulous persons” or something like that, so it fit. It doesn’t make sense in the context of the new title. I blame it on the al-al-al-alcohol.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Celerysteve Posted:

I was just thinking that right now. Like everyone is all I hate wechall and before that it was I hate merc. It’s like who cares. It’s like we’re walking down the street and there’s a dog turd and I’m like, “meh, a dog turd” or you know, “lol, a dog turd” like a normal reaction. You’re, like “wait no, wait Celerysteve stop, we have to stop so I can I stand here and hate this dog turd” and you just stand there talking about this dog turd and waving your fist at it and it just a dog turd.

I actually laughed at this part.

GGG_Ace

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Celerysteve Posted:

There’s that, and also you’re all like 12. You don’t have good taste. You don’t post anything good because if you do and nobody likes it you probably would cry so you act like you don’t care because that eliminates any risk of getting your feelings hurt. Then you take pride in it. You take pride in your weakness and deny it’s a weakness like it’s not obvious. What’s the one klan I saw in the thread, the “We don’t give a **** klan”? Ha, more like the “we are emotionally scarred and fragile klan”. You people are ****ing dorks. I’m going to jack off on your faces.

LOL ITT CS Talks About Dog Turds!! Log in to see images!

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

youre right i am emotionally fragile and i only feign nonchalance because i am insecure

better that than being a whiny little **** because people are rude on an internet forum though

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

look at me i am celerysteve and my sense of humor is so much better than yours that is why i am such a successful writer and the apprentice team went and dumbed down my brilliant prose because they were actually interested in making episode 3 successful

here because i am so much better than all of you i am going to pbum judgment on you and say that you have no taste because you dont give a **** about my references to someone elses clbumic poetry brilliant writing

also not giving a **** about what people think of you on an internet forum means you secretly really really do give a **** because we all know that what happens here actually has a huge impact on the rest of our lives so there is plenty of reason to genuinely care about it all confident people should aspire to be more like me and whine on forums so the trolls all realize how their intentionally upsetting actions are making other people upset

here is some ****ing truth that i needed to be drunk to tell you because we all know that nobody has ever acted like a selfish ****up when they have been drinking

Mister Pugs

Avatar: 218412 2010-01-02 02:22:05 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 54 Emo Kid

I love everyone ITT

I am pretty fragile but I think that if I am just nice to everyone then everyone will be nice to me and if they aren’t that just means they want to be nice but it isn’t ‘cool’ so they pretend to be mean to me. I would never say that I didn’t care about what anyone thought because truthfully I care what every one of you thinks because you all hold a special place in my heart especially CelerySteve because he is really mean to people sometimes but its because he wants to be the one to straighten them out and not someone else who, unlike Steve, doesn’t care about their well-being.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

look at me i am celerysteve and my sense of humor is so much better than yours that is why i am such a successful writer and the apprentice team went and dumbed down my brilliant prose because they were actually interested in making episode 3 successful

here because i am so much better than all of you i am going to pbum judgment on you and say that you have no taste because you dont give a **** about my references to someone elses clbumic poetry brilliant writing

also not giving a **** about what people think of you on an internet forum means you secretly really really do give a **** because we all know that what happens here actually has a huge impact on the rest of our lives so there is plenty of reason to genuinely care about it all confident people should aspire to be more like me and whine on forums so the trolls all realize how their intentionally upsetting actions are making other people upset

here is some ****ing truth that i needed to be drunk to tell you because we all know that nobody has ever acted like a selfish ****up when they have been drinking

haha

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

fattyspins

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

seriously steve how many have you had?

well? what are you waiting for? grab it!!

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

ive been troled

male reproductive organmelon

Avatar: 216996 2010-03-21 17:29:33 -0400

Level 69 Troll

Jew Hunter

I got invited to WeChall but couldn’t work out how to join it.

**** it tbh.

fabulous persons.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I have yet to read this post, but I upvoted it because I just saw your new avatar and I liked it.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Truth Log in to see images! hurts

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Mister Pugs Posted:

I am pretty fragile but I think that if I am just nice to everyone then everyone will be nice to me and if they aren’t that just means they want to be nice but it isn’t ‘cool’ so they pretend to be mean to me. I would never say that I didn’t care about what anyone thought because truthfully I care what every one of you thinks because you all hold a special place in my heart especially CelerySteve because he is really mean to people sometimes but its because he wants to be the one to straighten them out and not someone else who, unlike Steve, doesn’t care about their well-being.

Because he’s the hero Forumwarz deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Flurry91

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I cant believe there are people that actually take THIS game serious and get ****ed off at klans and each other and ****… In the words of the great Richard Pryor: “Have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up.”

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Flurry91 Posted:

I cant believe there are people that actually take THIS game serious and get ****ed off at klans and each other and ****… In the words of the great Richard Pryor: “Have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up.”

[WeChall is a ****t-

y klan]

Oh the ironing

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!